Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos (63919 Views)

Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / I Spent More On Military Equipment Than Jonathan — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by lastpage: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
gurunlocker:
you won't set APC people commenting here cos they hate seeing or hearing good things

Not really, they just hate to share opinions with all you these Pig-Dig-Pigs who think armament for the Army should be used on other civilians simply because they wont vote for your clueless Jonathan!

Remember, when you argue with imbeciles, they would beat you with "experience"! undecided undecided

Now, keep yapping away like Apes..... when the time to vote comes, we will still Sai Buhari! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

BTW: "God things" ke?
After the death of so many gallant soldiers, deaths that could have been prevented if some clueless President wasn't "slow-thinking" because of too much Creek Ogogoro!
SMH.....
grin

3 Likes

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by leofab(f): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
ooshinibos:

we are our own enemy , this disclosure should not be on social media , what about BH boys are on this thread ... this should be classified info ..please delete this thread now
it was done some 72hrs ago. No cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by anonimi: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
APCheat and LIES getting exposed per second, per second grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by XBLadez: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Yes, he is. I heard he had a heart attack after hearing the Sambisa news
That's why I keep warning fools like u to grow a brain.

SUPPORT JONATHAN AND LEAVE change FOR conductors!

7 Likes

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by alex406(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Better late than never. Kudos govt
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Vitaglyde: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wish i could see the equipments
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by BSF: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
BabaO2:
Can't they be transported by military cargo aircraft ? . Big blind country. Unnecessary sympathy display/campaign
So you think, if we had c130 that is reliable they would resort to this method. This is is the best alternative available for now under extreme circumstances.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by chynergy1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
THE TIDE IS TURNING AGAINST SOMEONE NOW
GEJ 'WEAKNESS' TURNING TO HIS STRENGTH
SOMEONE MUST BE JITTERY OVER THIS MASSIVE DEPLOYMENT;
MILITARY STRATEGIES ARE CLASSIFIED OH NIGERIANS;
THEY ARE NOT DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC,
THE SILENCE WAS TO ALLOW BH SETTLE INSIDE THE COUNTRY AND BE WIPED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.
SOME MUST HAVE MISTAKEN IT TO BE WEAKNESS.
NEXT TIME U DO A RESEARCH ON WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A COMMANDER-IN -CHIEF.
TOO LATE FOR BH....SO SORRY.
UP GEJ!

5 Likes

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Ethanegos(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please people, not every information is meant for the public.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abeg I dey Naija delta oo, make Militants no kidnap these machines for road ooo, make sure e reach sambisa forest or else i don move go Cameroon grin grin grin
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by visalo: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
After we eliminate boko haram, we now use d equipments to test apc thugs during d election ;Dsai jona sai military

Lol! But i support you. Their actions are not different from bokoharam
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:
Sambisa straight! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Forwetinnah: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
gurunlocker:
you won't set APC people commenting here cos they hate seeing or hearing good things

Don't worry they will soon appear showing the American and UK version of the new armoured tanks. Very shady people with leaking brains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Jaymsen(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Neva knew naija had d ability 2 do away wit BH........................politics
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
All progressive congress(apc)politicians and their supporters will not be happy to see this.What will buhari use as campaign lies after corruption?
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by gilmaro(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=31074258]After we eliminate boko haram, we now use d equipments to test apc thugs during d election ;Dsai jona sai military i believe the arrival of these heavy willitary equipment is already giving apc strong heat n sleepless night
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
lastpage:

Not really, they just hate to share opinions with all you these Pig-Dig-Pigs who think armament for the Army should be used on other civilians simply because they wont vote for your clueless Jonathan!

Remember, when you argue with imbeciles, they would beat you with "experience"! undecided undecided

Now, keep yapping away like Apes..... when the time to vote comes, we will still Sai Buhari! tongue tongue

Lastpage!

BTW: "God things" ke?
After the death of so many gallant soldiers, deaths that could have been prevented if some clueless President wasn't "slow-thinking" because of too much Creek Ogogoro!
SMH.....
grin

You should be ashamed saying this.... Your sai Buhari said a fight againt boko haram is a fight against northerners undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by daprincel(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nice work Oga Jona...... but why did u leave them till now when the elections are around the corner??

This are questions we Nigerians need to ask.......

Oga Jona pple have died!!!

#Change

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
benzion72:

Why not airlift them straight to Maiduguri. If politician fly in to Maiduguri why not fly this machine in. I dont want to use the word clue.............
Dumbo, they came through the sea and we do not have the capability to airlift them hence they had to use the trucks.

But on a second thought ,what if they airlift them directly to Maiduguri and the entire crew gets captured by swam of Boko haram terrorists considering the fact that they are now desperate won't you people complain? undecided

APC and her supporters are nothing but Boko Haram sympathizers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
After we eliminate boko haram, we now use d equipments to test apc thugs during d election ;Dsai jona sai military
APCites will stay off this thread, I'm sure sad sad sad cheesy
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
About time.

It took Mr clueless only 6 years to figure out what to do.

Nigerians, vote out retar.dation, cluelessness, corruption en mass.

#March4Buhari
#MarchOutCluelessness
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by coolluk(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Redoil:
BH the terrorist arm of APC ur days are numberd

What is wrong with you?
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
may I ask you why now? what tuk u so long. so if pple were ready to vote you, u will share the money meant for this....wake up guys, u and I know dis shuld av been done tey tey, dnt be fooled. naija has d best land fighting soldiers in the region, equipment were been shipped in only because election av been postponed. wat if feb 14 was a reality.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why you know write NL across it ? Linda go soon copy am

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by BabaO2: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
BSF:

So you think, if we had c130 that is reliable they would resort to this method. This is is the best alternative available for now under extreme circumstances.
So if we don't have working and reliable c130 why we don't merge this military with police for domestic use only.
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by ManUtdholic: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Yo smart
Yo intellectual
Yo bad
Yo too much
And to be candid
Yo wicked

RGP,BTR,IGIRIGI,APCs e.t.c when it is not a war
Haa
Yo wicked

Come to think of it .is it DAT they wanna intentionally show APC what is about to happened to dia boys by passing tru dier HQ
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by GeneralBosco: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
XBLadez:

That's why I keep warning fools like u to grow a brain.

SUPPORT JONATHAN AND LEAVE change FOR conductors!
Why is this big fool editing my comment?

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by daprincel(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
chynergy1:
THE TIDE IS TURNING AGAINST SOMEONE NOW
GEJ 'WEAKNESS' TURNING TO HIS STRENGTH
SOMEONE MUST BE JITTERY OVER THIS MASSIVE DEPLOYMENT;
MILITARY STRATEGIES ARE CLASSIFIED OH NIGERIANS;
THEY ARE NOT DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC,
THE SILENCE WAS TO ALLOW BH SETTLE INSIDE THE COUNTRY AND BE WIPED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.
SOME MUST HAVE MISTAKEN IT TO BE WEAKNESS.
NEXT TIME U DO A RESEARCH ON WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A COMMANDER-IN -CHIEF.
TOO LATE FOR BH....SO SORRY.
UP GEJ!

And I thought securing the life of innocent Civilians was part of the duties of the government!

why has he waited this long? Innocent women, children and men have all been killed!
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by lion042(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
.......hahahahahahaha...u be nonsense human being ooooooooo
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by mikeapollo: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truly, this government is daft. You don't display this kind of armoury in the streets. You airlIft them using military aircrafts. Don't we have any aircraft to lift these things?
Re: Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos by Bloodydemon: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
apc=boko haram, and inside apc, ya get lies, criminals, thugs etc. All d variables I mention = boko haram, so all join

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.