Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE" (591 Views)

When You Shout Sai Baba In May 2016 / When You Shout Sai Baba In May 2016 ;D / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
1. When Nigeria defeat an opponent in a Football match. Here it does not matter if the team played well or not. All that matters is Naija won.

2. When Nigerian(s) wins Gold, Silver or Bronze in an thletics event. We have seen this severally in the Olympics, IAAF, World cup, Nations Cup, Boxing, Wrestling etc. Here it does not matter if it is male or female. We are proud of our own.

3. When Bash Ali finally enters Guinness book of Record as the oldest boxer to win whatever he want to win. We are still optimistic about this even though we are convinced beyond doubt of this possibility. (No offence. If this is not humorous, consult your doctor).

4. When Nigeria get nominated to head the UN peace keeping operation. We are too much in stratergising. Ask APC and PDP and you will Know that we are that good at this. Even when we are in crisis within ourselves we are still the best the world can have for this mission.

5. When a Nigerian get listed among the best graduating students of foreign Institution. We have the best brains even though some of us are considered clueless and some others without certificates. It cannot stop us from being world leaders.

6. When a Nigerian is considered the father of internet. Even Bill Gate respect us for this achievement. That is why in appreciation, he is bearing the cost of vaccines and some other health related expenses against malaria, Polio and many others.
That is why we are the largest user of internet in Africa. If you add up Nigerians in Diaspora, we will be the Largest in the world.

Now I'm feeling sleepy. Someone help me out.
Re: These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE" by nickusoro(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Word!

I'm driving now... BRB

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
Word!

I'm driving now... BRB

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

Ok. I JUST QUOTED YOU
Re: These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
When you receive ministerial appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Falana Takes On Pdp Jobbers Who Are Parading As Leaders! / What Did You Expect From Baba Now That He's Back #babanowthatyouareback / CAN Officials Behind My Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.