Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business (4299 Views)

Photo Of Okada Rider Carrying 9 Passengers On One Bike / A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida / Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by donwise1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
What is the name of the strongest motorcycle product to use for okada business. I need at least five for the business.
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by ozzugworlee(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kymco or carter
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by nurey(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just buy the HARLEY DAVIDSON brand and you will have peace of mind cheesy grin its the same bike the biker mice from mars use and they always triumph over their enemies cheesy
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by Readonee35L(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bajaj
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by AutosBay(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Please look for Suzuki.
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by Kashif(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2015
nurey:
Just buy the HARLEY DAVIDSON brand and you will have peace of mind cheesy grin its the same bike the biker mice from mars use and they always triumph over their enemies cheesy

LOL!

@OP, Honda or Suzuki will do, but I would prefer Suzuki. Stay away from Bajaj if you want durability.
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by donwise1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kashif:

LOL!

@OP, Honda or Suzuki will do, but I would prefer Suzuki. Stay away from Bajaj if you want durability.
You ar blessed bro. Do have Idea of the price of Suzuki or any other equivalent product?
Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by Raymie(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
I recommend the Bajaj Boxer. Last price I knew of was around 100-115k. Yhu can get it, use it for a couple of months and sell it for 65-80k. Its that durable n has steady market either new or used.

1 Like

Re: Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business by FuntuaGroup: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
When trying to choose a motorcycle type for a business or just to give out to people for the okada business, there are a couple of things one needs to consider. First, you check the Nigerian roads. Then you check how much funds is available. After funds, you may need to check out availability of replacement parts for the motorcycle type you want to go with. These and many more things should be considered. Read this post to learn more - https://funtuagroup.com/top-3-motorcycles-for-okada-business-in-nigeria/
donwise1:
What is the name of the strongest motorcycle product to use for okada business. I need at least five for the business.

(1) (Reply)

German Used Cars For 1000 Euro: How Real? / Has Anyone Tried To Drift A Car In Nigeria / I Have Not Been So Lucky With Honda Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.