Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (32251 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo) / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Defcon1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
abbey621:

So children playing with dogs are not allowed to get dirty, or what exactly are you saying? Is it your believe that the Children are dirty most days or do you have evidence of any maltreatment? Why would someone open mouth and make a general statement based on 2 photos? 9ja and bad belle!
Nigerians are always quick to label someone a hater or "bad belle" once you have a contrary opinion to theirs based on a picture

lt is pathetic

1,why would I be jealous of innocent pretty little girls or their parents??

2,lf you read well,l said it was just an observation NOT criticism
l believe you didn't read that part in a rush to label me "bad belle"

3,Children can very well get dirty it is normal,but when talking a picture of them you want the world to see you should at least make them look more pleasant.
At least that is what I would do.l don't know about you
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Defcon1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
fairygeh:
They are playing in their house? When u were a kid, ur clothes were always starched and neat while playing right? Or maybe u never really enjoyed ur childhood by doing what other kids do.Just maybe
First of all, read the last part of my post.

Secondly,getting dirty is the lot of children,but if you want to take a picture of them you want the world to see you should make sure they look their best.

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Brush1: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
anonimi:

They have weight PROBLEMS tending towards obesity that needs urgent attention and redress,

Absolutely, I concur.

1 Like

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Olushauneddy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Does Femi smoke weeds from the look of that last pix.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by abbey621(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Defcon1:

Nigerians are always quick to label someone a hater or "bad belle" once you have a contrary opinion to theirs based on a picture

lt is pathetic

3,Children can very well get dirty it is normal,but when talking a picture of them you want the world to see you should at least make them look more pleasant. At least that is what I would do.l don't know about you

There's something called Netiquette when responding on a forum or social media, I think most Nigerians are unaware of it. The observation sounds more like a criticism because proper netiquette was not followed. It is okay because the father of the children obviously is not monitoring this thread but if he was can you imagine how awful he must have felt hearing someone calling his children unkept, someone basically calling him an unfit parent. Now unto your last point, do you actually think everyone buys into the fake porsche life so many people try to live on social media? If my children were playing with the pets, do you think I would want to stage a photo session or capture the moment in its natural state? I don't know about you but I love reality smiley smiley
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by JoeCutie(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2015
They look like 1litre of OROBO Pepsi

3 Likes

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by ibkgab001: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2015
You won't make money from this blogging find better things to do dead
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Akshow: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2015
veave:

Honey, it wasn't said in spite ok? Just an observation. And to think you decided to dive into conclusion about whatever pic you saw on my profile. I laugh in chinese... i know you want to pick a fight. please check elsewhere ok? We all are entitled to our own opinion.

BTW in case you decide not to check elsewhere, feel free to quote me just for ranting sake... cool

P.S- if you must expose your children to social media, then do it rightly... a picture tells more than a thousand words ... thanks.

lame.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by oderemo(m): 7:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Olushauneddy:
Does Femi smoke weeds from the look of that last pix.
Funny thing is he doesn't smoke nor drink alcohol. But sabi woman wella.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Defcon1(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2015
abbey621:

There's something called Netiquette when responding on a forum or social media, I think most Nigerians are unaware of it. The observation sounds more like a criticism because proper netiquette was not followed. It is okay because the father of the children obviously is not monitoring this thread but if he was can you imagine how awful he must have felt hearing someone calling his children unkept, someone basically calling him an unfit parent. Now unto your last point, do you actually think everyone buys into the fake porsche life so many people try to live on social media? If my children were playing with the pets, do you think I would want to stage a photo session or capture the moment in its natural state? I don't know about you but I love reality smiley smiley

Good for you.

To each their own.
l didn't mean any criticism
It is a shame people misunderstood it as they are wont to on here
l guess you also approved of him(Femi Kuti) posting several pictures of his late parents scantily clad and smoking weed...just because those shots were taken while they were just relaxing at home.

l so much believe in decorum,online and offline
But,hey,that's just me
l don't know about others

l am entitled to my opinion as are you. wink
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by veave(f): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2015
fairygeh:
Those kids are in their house playing with dogs. Now how kept do u want them to be? Or you want them to fix Brazilian hair and wear their Christmas dress?
BTW,how kept are you on your dp?

I'm not on my dp honey
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by veave(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Defcon1:

lt is pathetic

3,Children can very well get dirty it is normal,but when talking a picture of them you want the world to see you should at least make them look more pleasant.

thank you very much. Look at the second girl. Her gown hasn't been washed for days. That is not dirt from carryin your obviously clean dog but accumulated dirt.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by veave(f): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Defcon1:

lt is pathetic

thank you very much. Look at the second girl. Her gown hasn't been washed for days. That is not dirt from carryin her obviously clean dog but accumulated dirt.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Defcon1(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
veave:

thank you very much. Look at the second girl. Her gown hasn't been washed for days. That is not dirt from carryin her obviously clean dog but accumulated dirt.
Sister,if l told you the stick l have been getting for sharing your opinion on this matter, you would pity me.

They have called me all sorts of names.For what??

They say children normally get dirty playing.l agree 101%

My argument is if I were to take a picture of my kids l want the world to see,l wouldn't snap them looking worse for wear;simply because kids are expected to get dirty while playing

But,hey,that's me

lf they want they can upload the picture of their kids potty training...after all that is very normal with kids
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Vikky014(f): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
such an adorable daughter.
hmmmmmmm the last pix tho lipsrsealed
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by veave(f): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2015
Defcon1:

Sister,if l told you the stick l have been getting for sharing your opinion on this matter, you would pity me.

They have called me all sorts of names.For what??

They say children normally get dirty playing.l agree 101%

My argument is if I were to take a picture of my kids l want the world to see,l wouldn't snap them looking worse for wear;simply because kids are expected to get dirty while playing

But,hey,that's me

lf they want they can upload the picture of their kids potty training...after all that is very normal with kids

ignore them. Thats to show you the number of dirty people we have in Nigeria. You don't need to have all the money in the world to keep your children clean.

Those kids are not diry from playing. Look well, you'll see what I'm saying...
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by anonym0us: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2015
pretydiva:
born ur own mk we c how well kept dey wil b
dry fish u again?
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Defcon1(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2015
veave:

ignore them. Thats to show you the number of dirty people we have in Nigeria. You don't need to have all the money in the world to keep your children clean.

Those kids are not diry from playing. Look well, you'll see what I'm saying...
You need not even go there

What can I say?

This is the same guy who saw it appropriate to post pictures of his late parents scantily clad, and clutching rolls of weed.

l give up.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by redsun(m): 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
He better stop taking her to fast food joints and let her eat proper amala and ewudu. Childhood obesity should be discouraged. The kutis have always been very fit and athletic built people.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
sweet girls,especially the first one
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Those kids are not dirty. That is just the design.Those of u criticizing please post a pics of your kids let's see

1 Like

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by veave(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Defcon1:

You need not even go there

What can I say?

This is the same guy who saw it appropriate to post pictures of his late parents scantily clad, and clutching rolls of weed.

l give up.

A mango tree does not produce coconuts...
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Taiwotasungo: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Fela was one useless guy,showing his pubic hair to his daughter,Gosh!

It is called public and not private, so why hide it, thank God you said public think twice.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by DEllaluv(f): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Zohan:

How are ya?

Am gud

u?
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2015
DEllaluv:

Am gud

u?
I'm really gooooood.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

It is called public and not private, so why hide it, thank God you said public think twice.
Pubic hair pls,I didn't say public,pubic hair is the hair that grows in your armpit and your manhood and it's very wrong for a father to be showing that in his daughter's presence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour An Chidinma On Stage Today / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.