Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) (30201 Views)

How Can I Get To FUNAAB, Abeokuta From Osun State? / Geophysical Exploration Tour: Suggestive Solution To FUNAAB Security Crisis / Happy Matriculation To FUNAAB Freshers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by ewizard1: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wait OP! You visited a Zoo and those are all you could show?

Me wey visit Zoo for Esie sef... If i begin upload my photos.

Chai...

When you say you visit a Zoo, people wants to see rare animals they used to only see on TV or Picture. Na that picture you suppose try arrange first sef.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'm sure the op didn't have time to take pictures. Funaab zoo is better than you think. Op please post pictures and don't degrade our lovely zoo..
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:22am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
mmm..let's just say you were a little bit careless with "tracking" info.

Many people fall victim of that...

wat info exactly
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

wat info exactly
top secret. Lol.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
top secret. Lol.

na that pix ba?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

na that pix ba?
lol..which pix?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
lol..which pix?

so na north you de?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

so na north you de?
yes o
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
yes o

i get one friend there
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

i get one friend there
check your fb box
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
check your fb box

which one be fb
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

which one be fb
f for face

B for

B

O

O

K
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
f for face

nothing de there na

B for

B

O

O

K
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:
check "other folder" na
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:

check "other folder" na

u de worsen my mumu o
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

u de worsen my mumu o
lol...in ur message folder, there is the inbox and other folder..other folder is for peeps who ain't on ur frnds list...
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 12:45am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
lol...in ur message folder, there is the inbox and other folder..other folder is for peeps who ain't on ur frnds list...

ok
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by shomutuski(m): 1:22am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:
So person go open mouth call this one zoo
Mister! Calm ur muscles oh. I happen to be a student of unaab and I can say our Zoo is one of the best in nigeria. Obviously he didn't upload all the pics of the animal, we have. Gazelle, hyena, jackass, fox, king cobra, viper, ostriches, crocs, chameleon, ganders, goose, tortoise and wide varieties of papas anubis species (monkey). The only animal missing is panthera Leo(lion) which is in UI zoo bcus we just constructing the artificial habitat. I'll like to speak bout ur school zoo too. Let's see if urs is up to this or better. Funaab 4 life.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 26, 2015
LOL!!no animals in our zoos oh! kaĆ®! buhari hired them all to destabilize the nation and destroy PDP adverts.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 4:25am On Feb 26, 2015
khassy:
and you said it has the highest land mass of all zoos in 9ja
pls where UniIbadan zoo come d.... Ilorin own nko

BTW is that all the animals you have ... its too small abeg
I laff when people comment without making any enquiry before, displaying their high level illiteracy. The zoo is just 2 and half years, with the largest land mass in Nigeria and mind you that unibadan zoo you just mentioned does not own all the animals there.I'm 100% sure there is a lion meant for funaab zoo there but being kept there coz funaab zoo is a fast rising baby zoo that cannot accommodate a lion yet
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 4:27am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:
then what's it suppose to be called,
Nigerians saying rubbish since -1789BC
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 4:31am On Feb 26, 2015
ewizard1:
Wait OP! You visited a Zoo and those are all you could show?

Me wey visit Zoo for Esie sef... If i begin upload my photos.

Chai...

When you say you visit a Zoo, people wants to see rare animals they used to only see on TV or Picture. Na that picture you suppose try arrange first sef.
after seeing it on TV you aren't tired you wanna see it on nairaland also
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by ogborikoko: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:
wey tin e con b, garden? grin
loomer:
wey tin e con b, garden?

Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by ogborikoko: 5:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Kayswat:

then what's it suppose to be called,
Nigerians saying rubbish since -1789BC
na so
a reserve/ collection of several species of bird eg geese, parrots, etc, 2 giant mating ostriches, a royal python, puff adder snake, water buck, 4 hyenas, 2 grand tortoises, a collection of crocodiles and alligators, different species of monkeys, etc and its still developing. must der b elephant or lion b4 it becomes a Zoo?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by tpiar: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
u embarrased me there ..how could you even ask that question?

A typical kangaroo has two short fore-legs and Two long hind-legs. It is very easy to spot.

tail is the most distinctive feature, apart from the legs, pouch, face, body, etc.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 5:31am On Feb 26, 2015
kuuljay:
I tire ooo,i see crock inside coolbucket
that was just a baby crocodile
#badbelle#
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by tpiar: 5:31am On Feb 26, 2015
adedayourt:
Op ursef sitting on d back of a lion or adonbilivit

lolz

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 5:35am On Feb 26, 2015
lanreajax:
Rubbish. This place is a dump
No wonder he could recognise one.
#in whisper "he lives there"
I never said anything ooo
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 5:38am On Feb 26, 2015
sirdammy92:
Na because of FWM. 201, U DEY SHOW US PICS LIKE U CARE
wink
sirdammy92:
Na because of FWM. 201, U DEY SHOW US PICS LIKE U CARE
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Champion01:
I guess d op didn't av time to take picture cus d zoo is far more greater dan dis. #trust me.
wink
Champion01:
I guess d op didn't av time to take picture cus d zoo is far more greater dan dis. #trust me.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by khassy(m): 6:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Kayswat:

I laff when people comment without making any enquiry before, displaying their high level illiteracy. The zoo is just 2 and half years, with the largest land mass in Nigeria and mind you that unibadan zoo you just mentioned does not own all the animals there.I'm 100% sure there is a lion meant for funaab zoo there but being kept there coz funaab zoo is a fast rising baby zoo that cannot accommodate a lion yet
You just said its the largest..... what's your source ...

BTW pls name one animal there that can't be found at Unilorin zoo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Top Five Universities In The South East / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.