Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) (30202 Views)

How Can I Get To FUNAAB, Abeokuta From Osun State? / Geophysical Exploration Tour: Suggestive Solution To FUNAAB Security Crisis / Happy Matriculation To FUNAAB Freshers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by tpiar: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2015
that unibadan zoo you just mentioned does not own all the animals there.I'm 100% sure there is a lion meant for funaab zoo there

lolz
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by youngsheezaz(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2015
so funnaab zoo na wash...i even get hype 4 d school
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by simdam500(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer: So person go open mouth call this one zoo
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by hahn(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2015
juniormusa:

Is only a fool that has no direction which is someone like you..it's either ur supporting apc or pdp...i can't chat with a daft lyk yu..don't ever quote me again!

You can't even spell right nor compose sentences legibly and you're still ignorant. Apparently, you are not aware that there are other political parties plus you have failed to acknowledge that I've already chosen a side. Unfortunately, you're too dumb to figure it out.

Have a lovely day
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
abeg wey lion and tiger . elephant . d zooo nor try
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
shomutuski:

Mister! Calm ur muscles oh. I happen to be a student of unaab and I can say our Zoo is one of the best in nigeria. Obviously he didn't upload all the pics of the animal, we have. Gazelle, hyena, jackass, fox, king cobra, viper, ostriches, crocs, chameleon, ganders, goose, tortoise and wide varieties of papas anubis species (monkey). The only animal missing is panthera Leo(lion) which is in UI zoo bcus we just constructing the artificial habitat. I'll like to speak bout ur school zoo too. Let's see if urs is up to this or better. Funaab 4 life.

Oyibo man say seeing is believing, No be my fault, next time him self go post all those pix at least to make the zoo get levels.
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by loomer: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Kayswat:

then what's it suppose to be called,
Nigerians saying rubbish since -1789BC

Wetin u de talk, how u GO snap that kind picture de call am zoo?
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by Kayswat(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2015
loomer:

Wetin u de talk, how u GO snap that kind picture de call am zoo?
Oga abeg no vex I just remembered that's your type of estate
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by rhames(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kenai:
My goodness.
You really do not need anyone to tell you the baboon is going through hell.
Even as the poor soul hangs on to the anti-burglary frame on the window with the "GET ME THE F0CK OUTTA HERE" expression on its face, you go know say hunger don pieces the poor ape.

you mind that rascal!!!
Re: A Nairalander Trip To FUNAAB Zoo(pics) by kaykad: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
So scanty thank goodness I didn't take a trip there during my postgraduate study. Someone would have mentioned it if it was a place to be. These animals need to be rescued.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Top Five Universities In The South East / Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.