Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 AM

How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady (5053 Views)

My Pre-Wedding Pictures... Jehovah's Witness Style. Lol. / Which Place Us Most Suitable To Chyke A Lady / Is It A Crime To Chyke A Babe In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
. men she garrit!!....am ready to enter sambisa forest for her
bro, i understand how you feel.

But this one wey you wan enter sambisa, e go good o! Hope say you go bring our girls for us. grin

On a serious note, you don make any move towards her?
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:

Try your luck undecided
And when she shuns you, don't come crying to me
ma'am, if i don't run to you, na where i go go?
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vado:

Accurate. One once told me fine we could kick it but no s*x tho. I passed.

Op if you want premium access, just become a member.
bro, i no fit become member o!

Anyway, try ma luck
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Arlex(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
kenkwodoski:
bro, 1,000likes for you. I'll do as you say. I pray it e go work for me

hope say the one you get as babe no dey draw you go their fellowships
she no say even if she invite me I no go go. So she don't bother herself.

1 Like

Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Arlex:
she no say even if she invite me I no go go. So she don't bother herself.
funny..

Make i just dey wait for wednesday, because na then them go come again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by LLVelly: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
@op ...chyke the two 2geda, just tell dem there's somtin u wanted to discux with them but u've forgoten so they should give u their numbers so it can enable you reach them when u remember the stuff, when u get the number(s)
DO THE NEEDFUL.
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
If you're not a member yourself, just forget it bro.

Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by falconey(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
kenkwodoski:
bro, i understand how you feel.

But this one wey you wan enter sambisa, e go good o! Hope say you go bring our girls for us. grin

On a serious note, you don make any move towards her?
dude she is this typical cherubim and seraphim girl she is always on white like real madrid jersey.......and her assets still show in it. BRO SHE GARRIT!!!!
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by golddeejay(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2015
dicefrost:
Don't fool yourself man, jw are decent and principled people, who live by bible principles. So you aint seeing as much as her lap
says who...r they not human or living in dis world. Forget that tin

1 Like

Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by golddeejay(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2015
i don come across a few. The first step na to engage her...ask a lot intelligent questions frm her. Tell her ur views abt religion and things like dat even if it contradicts her belief(it makes it better bt argue much with her, jst flow with her). She will see u as willing n give u maximum attention.

After few meetings with her, ask her if she on watsapp or ask for her no directly telling her some questions or issues sometimes come across ur mind and u always need immediate counselling or prayer something lyk dat

after gotten her, u kno wat to do
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
LLVelly:
@op ...chyke the two 2geda, just tell dem there's somtin u wanted to discux with them but u've forgoten so they should give u their numbers so it can enable you reach them when u remember the stuff, when u get the number(s)
DO THE NEEDFUL.
bro, na 1 babe and one guy come. The two no be guys. I go try your method sha, but jejely
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
dude she is this typical cherubim and seraphim girl she is always on white like real madrid jersey.......and her assets still show in it. BRO SHE GARRIT!!!!
no be here o! This one really strong. How often do you see her?
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
golddeejay:
i don come across a few. The first step na to engage her...ask a lot intelligent questions frm her. Tell her ur views abt religion and things like dat even if it contradicts her belief(it makes it better bt argue much with her, jst flow with her). She will see u as willing n give u maximum attention.

After few meetings with her, ask her if she on watsapp or ask for her no directly telling her some questions or issues sometimes come across ur mind and u always need immediate counselling or prayer something lyk dat

after gotten her, u kno wat to do
i see you are speaking from experience. I'll do as you say. Thanks a lot!
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
kenkwodoski:
There is this jw lady that came with one of their member (a guy) to reach in my house. The way she stares at me e, (sexy looks).They'll be visiting again next week grin .
I like her, simple.

Dear Romancelanders, how will i ask her out?

Sorry bro, that may be the last time you see her as the guy may not come along with her anytime soon.
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by falconey(m): 12:28am On Mar 03, 2015
kenkwodoski:

no be here o! This one really strong. How often do you see her?
sorry men one drunked mod banned me. 2-3times a week
Re: How To Chyke A Jehovah Witness Lady by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
@everyone, falconey, biblespeaks,

chai!! Chai! Today na wednesday and i no see her again. None of them even show my caban today...
Hahahahahahaha!!...

When will i see her again? (*Sad*)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Photo: Some Ladies Really Love Doing This / 18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.