Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? (727 Views)

I Enjoy Watching Videos Of Me Sexing Different Girls / I don't kiss and tell anymore / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by bongolistik(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
These days you end up hearing some funny things from single mum and our ladies, that they became pregnant out of mistake even when it was obvious that they were having sex without any form of contraception.

I always think to myself that what were these ladies thinking of at first when they spread their legs wide open without demanding for any form of contraception before intercose.

And you keep on hearing that it was a mistake. Is that how to make mistakes!?.. People always tend to blame mistakes for their full knowledgeable actions.

In my opinion, pregnancies that I see as mistakes are those that happened as results of failed contraception like condom burst while in the act and the rest, but not when you knowingly failed to use any form of contraception before intercose i.e. If you must have sex outside marriage like the way many do these days.

Do you really see it as mistakes when two fully blown adult decided to bed each other without contraception and their affairs finally resulted in pregnancy?
Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by buygala(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na when the goal don score na im dem go come dey find mifepristone and misoprostol for the girl up and down undecided

Most of such mistakes are results of over-confidence in withdrawal capabilities, or cases of urgent konji with no condoms in sight undecided
Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
yes there is......the semen can enter without their consent
Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
.. konji is a basta@#rd especially when SK and Alcohol is involved - eye dutty brain follow am dutty

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
It's not a mistake, it's stvpidity. It annoys me so much when I hear someone saying a pregnancy is a mistake, as if they tripped & fell on some dude's lap. Who doesn't know about contraception/conception in this day & age? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by eddyland: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
yes there is......the semen can enter without their consent
pls xplain
Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by falconey(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
eddyland:
pls xplain
thatz sarcasm bro
Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
YES! Only in 9months time..
Re: Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? by okitikpo: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
voltron:
.. konji is a basta@#rd especially when SK and Alcohol is involved - eye dutty brain follow am dutty
guy, u funny die

(1) (Reply)

12 Ways To Know If You Are Dating A Woman Or Just A Girl / He Loves Her But Does Not Get Aroused By Her / How Do I Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.