Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend (35067 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji shares NO-MAKE UP Pic, Blasted By Some Fans (PHOTOS) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Vacation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by acunon: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Genevieve shared the picture on Instagram with the short caption: ‘17yrs and still my #No1 confidante. I love you to the moon and back…’

https://instagram.com/p/zemCOguOkT/

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by alberto2k(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Non of them is finer than my crush grin

Happy birthday to her confidante tho

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is why I love Genevieve.
After 17years she has succeeded in maintaining her body shape and general physique.
Unlike her friend who has become what Igbos will call "akpa akpu"

Its evident in the photo.
Genevieve even looks more slimmer and prettier than she was back then

Before people will criticize me for my comment on the friend, please note that the fact that you are married with kids, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of yourself

I have seen women who are married with kids but still maintain their body fitness
An example of such women is Omotola Jalende

By the way, happy birthday to her friend smiley

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Wuuworld(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pretty pwetty Julia Robert of Naija...she is beautiful even down to her heart.....keeping Vicky for 17years now,unlike some people that forget their Surulere friends when they become celebrity.....God bless u Genny.......::Happy birthday Vicky.....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Airforce1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
I was here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by hiteelong(f): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Genny has it all- beauty n stature,
see as her friend don turn to drum.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by whirlwind7(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Before you guys criticize her now chubby friend, you should know that someone like Genevieve, who is always on the spotlight, would be more pressured to maintain her physique.
Won't be fair to compare her with the other lady who doesn't have to make appearances for TVs and movies.
Though Genny had a child many years ago, she's had more than enough time to burn off baby fat, compared with her friend who (not so sure about this) would have had multiple childbirths, and more recently too, than our...em...em...Nigeria's Julia Roberts cheesy

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by chelseabmw(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
After 17years she has succeeded in maintaining her body shape and general physique.

And how's that your problem? undecided undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by chelseabmw(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Happy Birthday Victoria Sogunro ........God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by icebebe(f): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
whirlwind7:
Before you guys criticize her now chubby friend, you should know that someone like Genevieve, who is always on the spotlight, would be more pressured to maintain her physique.
Won't be fair to compare her with the other lady who doesn't have to make appearances for TVs and movies.
Though Genny had a child many years ago, she's had more than enough time to burn off baby fat, compared with her friend who (not so sure about this) would have had multiple childbirths, and more recently too, than our...em...em...Nigeria's Julia Roberts cheesy
bless u

U fink if she has a husband to takecare of,a home to run,kids to cater fr(wuld she ave d time to wakeup early to jog instead of preparing d kids fr sch?),families are dere too and her job too
she'd av time to still hit d gym at anytime of her will? Story...
And spare dis omotola n d rest story,dose are celebs dat live in d media day n night,of course dey give in all deir time bcs dey knw we are all watching ,dey take extra time to takecare of deir body to avoid critics frm d masses(and who cares wat d masses fink if ma husband is comfortable wit ma figure?),no b celeb buy shoe of 240,000naira? Jus to make news! Can a non celeb dt has responsibilities do dat ? Unless he/she has more dan anof
Besides I like chubby mums like ma mum na grin.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
She that one sef don hammer like her friend sha? Genevieve lost weight,her friend gained weight,thats the only difference
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by iamrealdeji(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Yeah,you're right,she looks prettier and slimmer now,a crate of Orijin for you,do you drink Orijin?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by iamrealdeji(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Genevive looked like that woman's elder sister back then,but now,she looks like the woman's daughter,ladies,hit the gym like Genevive

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Yeah,you're right,she looks prettier and slimmer now,a crate of Orijin for you,do you drink Orijin?
Thanks, but I don't take alcohol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
acunon:
Nollywood star, Genevieve Nnaji took to social media today,
February 24, 2015

You just succeeded in making me consult my calendar.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Kunleskey(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by MrCork: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
acunon:
February 24, 2015 to wish her very good friend and close confidant,
Victoria Sogunro a happy birthday with this lovely throw-back
picture of both of them taken 17 years ago.
Genevieve shared the picture on Instagram with the short caption:
‘17yrs and still my #No1 confidante. I love you to the moon and
back…’
Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/02/see-genevieves-throw-back-pix-with-best-friend/

angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by MrCork: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
acunon:
February 24, 2015 to wish her very good friend and close confidant,
Victoria Sogunro a happy birthday with this lovely throw-back
picture of both of them taken 17 years ago.
Genevieve shared the picture on Instagram with the short caption:
‘17yrs and still my #No1 confidante. I love you to the moon and
back…’
Source: http://thenet.ng/2015/02/see-genevieves-throw-back-pix-with-best-friend/

...one look like man the otha look like elepant (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by axortedbabe(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
alberto2k:

pishur or forever hold ya peace/piss..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by alberto2k(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
pishur or forever hold ya peace/piss..
smiley kiss

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by joywendy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
icebebe:
bless u

U fink if she has a husband to takecare of,a home to run,kids to cater,families are dere too and her job too
she'd av time to still hit d gym at anytime of her will? Story...
undecided undecided

what about omotola? kaffy? Annie idiba?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by yhusiee(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
alberto2k:

Who is ur crush?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by alberto2k(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
yhusiee:

Who is ur crush?

Yhusiee grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is she also single?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by yuzjet(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Not bad. When women were ladies!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Trending(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
is she married,I mean d friend??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by igbsam(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okay........seen

Just here to look at profile pictures
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by AmakaDNB(f): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
kk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Throwback Pic With Best Friend by Muhammadkhan: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award / ''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says / The Worst & Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Taken By Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.