Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion (1962 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss / Me And My Marieolae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by hfinest(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
guys just dey open thread say I love marieolae.... I think she's using jujuangry she probably atteched it to her profile pic, see and follow... soon there'll be a section under romance aside sexuality n datimg & meet up zone, we go get marieolae's lovers zone grin and the thing wey pain me pass be say she no dey even look any of the guys side... all the threads created in her name she never replies any.. infact she's making me begin to dislike her... mtchewww... guys, stop it abeg, let this be the last thread to b created about marieolaeangry... na still two bre*asts and one pussy dey her body... guys stop am o...

I have spoken....
signed
speaker: hfinest
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by buygala(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
You lusting after a padded bust and a Marykayed face undecided

Please Contunu embarassed

10 Likes

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
You do realize you're creating another thread in her name, don't you? cheesy

Or do you just want attention?

Tch.
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Hazardd(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
observing...
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by saxwizard(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who is she?
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by marieolae(f): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na wa o
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by maryam6(f): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Me, i lyk her too o cos she is charming.
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by hfinest(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
MzNelly:
You do realize you're creating another thread in her name, don't you? cheesy

Or do you just want attention?

Tch.
OMG!!! shocked I just created another thread with her name... didn't even realise sef... mtcheww...
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
marieolae:
Na wa o
Baby is that true?

If it's true then I like it cos it's really working on me grin
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by hfinest(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
marieolae:
Na wa o
nawa for what? :/
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
This Post is one of the reasons why mods should create a 'TRASH SECTION'

9 Likes

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by ivyy(f): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
hfinest:
guys just dey open thread say I love marieolae.... I think she's using jujuangry she probably atteched it to her profile pic, see and follow... soon there'll be a section under romance aside sexuality n datimg & meet up zone, we go get marieolae's lovers zone grin and the thing wey pain me pass be say she no dey even look any of the guys side... all the threads created in her name she never replies any.. infact she's making me begin to dislike her... mtchewww... guys, stop it abeg, let this be the last thread to b created about marieolaeangry... na still two bre*asts and one pussy dey her body... guys stop am o...

I have spoken....
signed

You knw u like her shey? Stop lyin to yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by kendrick9(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
thats why i hardly visit this section.. nonsense
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by marieolae(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
The juju is supposed to be for you only! tongue
naijaboiy:

Baby is that true?

If it's true then I like it cos it's really working on me grin
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
I won't criticized because I have once declared love for someone on NL
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by yemicoal(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
You lusting after a padded bust and a Marykayed face undecided

Please Contunu embarassed
lol, bro wetin do your Tinubu account
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Awwww the marieolae thread again. undecided she is fine no doubt, but at least she should be more than that. I prefer judging lady's intelligence and maturity via their comments and posts, instead of their profile pix. Do that and you may be disappointed in her.......... #shallowguyz

9 Likes

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by buygala(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
lol, bro wetin do your Tinubu account

Nothing o my oga... I just wanted a fresh start... I still use it once in a while sha grin
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by whizqueen(f): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
make una free the babe na. osi gini undecided
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by alberto2k(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
mtscheeew... Nigga' u fall mah hand with diz thread way u open so

1 Like

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op maybe you should correct your portion to potion

1 Like

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by mentorandfriend(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
hfinest:

I have spoken....
signed
Op, she just noticed you. Your plan worked. Rejoice.
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
love portion ke? marieolae is this true? defend itself o.
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by okonja(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
marieolae:
Na wa o

[size=18pt]See her face...[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/04z4hmdsmtyedr6cbnsalkfo2ds73eoy1298991[/img]

angry angrycommot here joor

4 Likes

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by marieolae(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
haahaa!
okonja:

[size=18pt]See her face...[/size]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/04z4hmdsmtyedr6cbnsalkfo2ds73eoy1298991[/img]

angry angrycommot here joor
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by dahreyM: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
dicefrost:
Awwww the marieolae thread again. undecided
she is fine no doubt, but at least she should be more than that. I
prefer judging lady's intelligence and maturity via their comments and
posts, instead of their profile pix. Do that and you may be disappointed
in her.......... #shallowguyz

dis guy u r badt o. what an insult! so u r xaying mariolae is UNintelligent?
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by dahreyM: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
whizqueen:
make una free the babe na. osi gini undecided

na lie o. she is jealous dat she is nt getting similar attention 4rm d guyz.

1 Like

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by whizqueen(f): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
dahreyM:

na lie o. she is jealous dat she is nt getting similar attention 4rm d guyz.
Excuse me!
Who are you refering to, wanna be sure?
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by yehmi01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
I think this section of NL is for Sick people in a way.

Internet love sha.

Op all the best to you.

If Rose can fall for Jack am sure you have a chance too.

But beware ohh.

Every thing that gliters on the web is not gold. PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by LewisO: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
dicefrost:
Awwww the marieolae thread again. undecided she is fine no doubt, but at least she should be more than that. I prefer judging lady's intelligence and maturity via their comments and posts, instead of their profile pix. [s] Do that and you may be disappointed in her[/s] .......... #shallowguyz
Exactly!!!

But i did say u shouldn't have type against her that way @the underlined, modify it and tell her sorry!
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
dicefrost what has marieaolea done to you? .

i hope its not what am thinking grin

anyways you guys should free the lady cos you are all starting to sound like march hare. huh? frustrated beings

biko marieolae gimme some potion pls cheesy
Re: I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
diddydiva:
dicefrost what has marieaolea done to you? .

i hope its not what am thinking grin

anyways you guys should free the lady cos you are all starting to sound like march hare. huh? frustrated beings

biko marieolae gimme some potion pls cheesy

Wat r u tinkin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Relationship Right? / Single Ladies Vs Mothers. / Must Read Story: The Cleaning Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.