Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50114 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sucess001(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
InZA:

Seen.

ok..admitted i was harsh.

However, my take is that cheating is widespread. that i say this dont mean i encourage it. its been like that for centuries.

i have handled many family law cases and denying that its widespread is like denying day and night.

the other day, Duex did a survey which revealed Nigerian ladies as one of the most promiscuous in the world....http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/

so its a bit worrisome when i see posts that tend to deny this trend. a better way is to admit it...den work towards correction.

no offense meant.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by InZA: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
sucess001:

ok..admitted i was harsh.

However, my take is that cheating is widespread. that i say this dont mean i encourage it. its been like that for centuries.

i have handled many family law cases and denying that its widespread is like denying day and night.

the other day, Duex did a survey which revealed Nigerian ladies as one of the most promiscuous in the world....http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/nigerian-women-unfaithful-wives-world/

so its a bit worrisome when i see posts that tend to deny this trend. a better way is to admit it...den work towards correction.

no offense meant.

None taken.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kraftsta(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
pwerrymansion:
how judgemental can you be? And what do you know about forgiveness since you are an advocate of cheating? And I hope you always forgive your gf each time you catch her cheating? Replying you further will be a colossal waste of mb and time. When you get to the level of maturity abt relationships.for now, run along kiddo momma needs your attention*patshimonthehead* cheesy
mtsheew....bitches y'all d same...
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
kraftsta:

mtsheew....bitches y'all d same...
so also is your mum and sister that's if you have any. Anu mpama
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kraftsta(m): 5:44am On Feb 28, 2015
pwerrymansion:
so also is your mum and sister that's if you have any. Anu mpama

iv always known u nairaland bitches aint loyal...get busy hoe...#manist
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ArcToyin(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
what is ds one saying? I cant deduce any advice from your words.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ArcToyin(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prepare to walk away but confront him first
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
ArcToyin:

what is ds one saying? I cant deduce any advice from your words.
Then u go to the next page. It's not a must u must understand. Understanding is a rare gift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Beautiful Amputee Curvy Lady Slays In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.