Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Music: I Am Grace ~ Grace Jerry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: I Am Grace ~ Grace Jerry (364 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Why A Preacher Gave Up On Jesus And Became an Atheist Activist; Jerry DeWitt / Is Grace A License To Sin? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: I Am Grace ~ Grace Jerry by GospelHotspot(f): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Disabled & Inspirational Gospel Artiste Grace Jerry who has been out of the music scene for a while returns with a new single titled ‘I am Grace‘ as she puts her dope vocal skills in display.

Grace Jerry one of Jos finest Gospel artist and has won so many awards both on the Plateau and Nationally, She is passionate about promoting the rights of people with disability( PWDs) in Nigeria.
Little wonder, she was crowned the 1st Miss Wheel Chair Nigeria queen on African soil & is currently WaterAid Nigeria Ambassador on Disability in the WASH sector, whether in music or advocacy, her passion for change is inspiring

“I Am Grace” ia little story of her life so far, how she has weathered the storms and keeps going from Grace to Grace.”

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2015/02/music-i-am-grace-grace-jerry-gracejjerry.html

(1) (Reply)

Slow Me Down, Lord / When Was Jesus Really Born / What Is Islam. What Exact Statement Does It Make About Taking Innocent Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.