Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally (19340 Views)

UNILAG: Management Warn Students Against Organizing Protest / Unbelievable: NANS ''honours'' Buruji Kashamu (photo) / Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by josnig1980(f): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sai Buhari till ya all get sense
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Yehman(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
jingh:
Gej regime- when millitary and student are used 4 political advantages.
Sai buhari
Saiwaa GI onu there!
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by legendsilver(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Bloodydemon post=31086342]

Jonathan is a Boko haram terrorist sponsorer
PDP Is bokoharam
That's why he promised to catch him alive
Gej till May 29

And

Buhari till eternity

2 Likes

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Bloodydemon: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=legendsilver post=31087471][/quote]

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by bewla(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
off to uni zoo
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by kelvin539: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
A Yoruba adage says "Agba kii wa loja ki ori omo tuntun wo". (An elderly will not be looking sideways while things are going bad). The main reason why we need Buhari right now is that Jonathan has failed the Niger Delta, The South East and the entire country. We need an elderly person to salvage the situation else corruption cankerworm of this present government will sink this country. Even the Airport project "Yaradua Airport" in his domain was abandoned by him. Instead he was throwing money to the air by empowering militants. Jonathan should tell us one reasonable project each that he has completely executed in Yenegoa and Portharcourt (his domain). God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by bendo: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
a stupid idiot who can not even stand before common military man is calling a whole president clueless. please can you Call that name before him? bastards!!!!!
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by hensben(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
People are saying gej is the most coursed president ever and I say, its because he is clueless and weak, he doesn't know what it means to be president, the discipline it requires, all gej knows is how to appoint,pardon and associate with crooks for his selfish interest and also, to loot the national treasory. Gej fits the names (-.e, clueless, weak, negligency,corrupt, tribal bigot) he is been called unlike buhari who is been wish death by tout fayose...if I were to be buhari, I will react too, I mean, how can someone be wishing me death just because he wants to attain by power by force....16 years under PDP, nothing to show for it rather than corruption, pardon of crooks, looting, hatred, bombing, unstable electricity, bad roads, character assassination and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by lion042(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Jonathan can't win election in Nigeria again. All these gimmicks won't work. Buhari will be our president from May 29 and there is nothing one million Jonathan can do about it.
.....Yes Buhari will be nigeria president when u grow old....Olodo like u
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Faraidi(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Maple:
The national leadership of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has warned students of tertiary institutions in the country to steer clear of a planned Anti-Buhari rally in Abuja during the week.

A statement issued by its chairman, National joint Campus Committee, Yerima Abdullahi on Tuesday said information reaching the association confirmed a secret mobilisation of touts and students to campaign massively for the disqualification of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on the basis of ill-health and certificate.

It warned students in the country against such move in view of the implications of such negative and malicious campaigns on the already heated-up polity.

“We hereby appeal to Nigeria students in the country to remain calm on their respective campuses and pray for peaceful conduct of the general elections. We urge them to remain firm and resolute and not allow themselves to be used to heat up the polity. We want to also appeal to politicians not to sponsor politics of hate among the future leaders,” it stated.

http://leadership.ng/news/413623/nans-warns-students-against-anti-buhari-rally
A good students that knows his/her onion must protest againt that illiterare Buhari.How can students that spent many years learning be educated by one stack illiterate.All in the name of 'quota system'

1 Like

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Faraidi(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Jonathan can't win election in Nigeria again. All these gimmicks won't work. Buhari will be our president from May 29 and there is nothing one million Jonathan can do about it.
Buhari shall be 'YOUR' president not 'WE' because you can't speak for others.

1 Like

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Faraidi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
wakacome:
What an old man saw while sitting down,a six months old baby cannot see it even if he is on top of the tallest tree in the world.........those people are seeing what you cannot see....e go do you like film trick
that your useless proverb is just your immagination
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Faraidi:
that your useless proverb is just your immagination
But not as useless as your comment
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by denedene(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
na wa o! shoo! they should allow d students do wah they wana. the last time I chcked apc carried d news dt gej was booed... how is buhari diff? or is he biga dan boos
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by vanunu: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2015
doctokwus:
Is it the same NANS that protested against the coroner's inquest into the synagogue building collapse? Those are not students,they are cultists and extra year students who deserve to be flogged for being a nuisance to their families and societies.
Every bona fide student shd be somewhere reading his/her book instead of collecting N2-N5k to carry placards for a regime that has in total seen the closure of tertiary institutions for 2yrs of a 5yrs reign.

Lie lie mohammed, we have only had just one strike in five yrs. U should be ashamed of ur self for spreading falsehood
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Faraidi(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
wakacome:
But not as useless as your comment
the proverb is is useless as you! Clone
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by EZEUDENE(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2015
kestolove95:
All dox universities for Biafra(east). Hope una don hear cox na onli una dem fit buy wit. Moni
u be fool 4 saying such
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by kestolove95(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2015
EZEUDENE:

u be fool 4 saying such
u foreigner from Biafra..stop insulting nigerians..awon ole..jati jati 419
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Kzealz(m): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[s]
sincerenigerian:
[/s]
sincerenigerian:
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by sunshine1974(m): 1:30am On Feb 26, 2015
I shld be advising u not to burn down houses and killing of people because the general is gonna cry again.....I'm sure dis tym he will be d first to carry gun himself grin
wakacome:
Please don't commit suicide on may 29 when you see buhari speaking live from aso rock...

1 Like

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:
you sound like pharaoh cheesy, you remember the word of God to Moses, 'watch and behold my glory ' ?
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by tycoon14: 3:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigerian Students have forgotten so soon? All the Strike, BH attack, bad state of government school and Admission difficulty. They want to campaign against CHANGE.

Its a pity.

Only unemployed graduates understand.
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by patostation(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
ola6:
What these people just don't understand is that Buhari [size=14pt]CANNOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN!!![/size] Funny lots...

Are you the one to determine who rules or is it Nigerians? How many heads do you have and how many PVCs do you own. How many votes do you have?

Some of you are so haughty, arrogant and fooolish to the extent that you think that the power to determine who rules Nigeria is in your hands. In a democracy! I'm sorry for you.
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by folabayo1(f): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2015
LewisO:

God bless u for this post! cool
wink
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by patostation(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Faraidi:
A good students that knows his/her onion must protest againt that illiterare Buhari.How can students that spent many years learning be educated by one stack illiterate.All in the name of 'quota system'

So your understanding of democracy is that when someone is an illitrate contestant, you protest against him abi?

Since you still do not understand how democracy works, I will give you a kindergaten version. Democracy means that people choose who they prefer, whether tall or short, black or yellow, animist or jewish, illitrate or educated. The person chosen by the majority is winner. So you don't need to protest against anybody, just make your choice. How old are you? Less than 5 years abi? Doo.
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by PenSniper: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
sincerenigerian:

There is a futile way that seemeth right to the blind, but the end therefore is of weeping.
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by PenSniper: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
wakacome:
Please don't commit suicide on may 29 when you see buhari speaking live from aso rock...

Buhari is not new to public weeping. Please be free to join him next time.

1 Like

Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2015
So long its their wish let them carry on.
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by IYANGBALI: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
Okay we have heard.
are you a student?no be mechanic you be?na wetin be your own for the matter? grin
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
are you a student?no be mechanic you be?na wetin be your own for the matter? grin
must u expose me?
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by IYANGBALI: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
soe:
must u expose me?
sowie,sowie. Where are you?I'm in your workshop with my keke napep,I want to service it grin
Re: NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
sowie,sowie. Where are you?I'm in your workshop with my keke napep,I want to service it grin
lol..i deal in private jets only sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. / School Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.