Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by jovie50: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guys! Just for Saying sake!

If your Sister comes back home with bruises all over her and You got the knowledge that it was her BoyFriend who beat her up like that, What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
check the thread where my sisters fiance slapped her and check what i did to him.
cheers!!!
Re: What Would You Do? by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'll pay some cult guys lil cash, then treat his F-up...then later sit him down and ask what happened
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
call 4 of my gym mates then head over to his house....... i swear!!!! he will see the younger brother of death
Re: What Would You Do? by Princecalm(m): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
By the time his own beating will finish, he will start seeing vision.
Re: What Would You Do? by ejikeme(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
with the response am seeing here, some of you guys will get yourself killed.
If you guys have taken time to read and watch about the life of the Mafians especially Vito Corleon's charater you will understand that the best fight ever is fought from the shadow.
Re: What Would You Do? by jovie50: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
with this hilarious comments I'm reading, this thread will be so funny.....what of if the guy is huge and stronger than you? I guess most of this comments will change
Re: What Would You Do? by zyzxx(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
I don't wanna no maybe my sis is right or wrong
Bet me d guy will never beat a lady again
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
SMH

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by temitemi1(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Nah wetin she dey find na the thing she don see soo grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do? by justmag(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Punched a guy hard in the face for giving a close friend of mine a beat down. She could hardly talk after. All I wanted was his address.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry Any Of These Men / Photo Of The Man Who Propose At a Polling Unit Today / How To Gain Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.