Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23004 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
gmaribel:
Nice thread, been following silently and I quite like how the contentious issues are finally being trashed out maturely. I wait to subscribe for the premium service ONCE the VERIFICATION panel grin grin grin come out with their report.
CHEERS

SAME HERE...
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
digitalove:
@puskin. The system requires a dedicated MT4 account to function optimally. Any additional trades on the account will mess with the system's trades. Control of the account will be returned to you on request. This is just a part of failsafe measures on the upgraded system to avoid the interference of foreign trades. Thank you.

ok Sir.

gmaribel:
Nice thread, been following silently and I quite like how the contentious issues are finally being trashed out maturely. I wait to subscribe for the premium service ONCE the VERIFICATION panel grin grin grin come out with their report.
CHEERS

@digitalove.... you see that people are watching.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by dagr8(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello house, I am glad digitalove could come down on his knees to accept to run another free trial, that was just the point. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, I want to request that Manweysabi replace me in the free trial run ( I can trust him) and he would do that on behalf of all potential subscribers. As for me, I am not interested in the service, I am content with what I have in hand. But if it works fine, I won't be ashamed to direct and endorse him for all who are interested.

@Digitalove, Afterall you said I cant afford $40, so no point worrying about whether I will be in your premium or not cheesy

@Puskin, Nice mediation, respect!
I am still with the thread, we will be following the reports from the chosen ones
Thank you
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 1:34am On Mar 26, 2015
@digitalove..........FYI: Manweysabi is now to replace dagr8
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:44am On Mar 26, 2015
puskin:
@digitalove..........FYI: Manweysabi is now to replace dagr8
Duly noted sir. @Manweysabi. Welcome aboard. Please send your details to realfxsignals@hmamail.com not later than 12 Noon on 27/03/15. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
dagr8:
Hello house, I am glad digitalove could come down on his knees to accept to run another free trial, that was just the point. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, I want to request that Manweysabi replace me in the free trial run ( I can trust him) and he would do that on behalf of all potential subscribers. As for me, I am not interested in the service, I am content with what I have in hand. But if it works fine, I won't be ashamed to direct and endorse him for all who are interested.

@Digitalove, Afterall you said I cant afford $40, so no point worrying about whether I will be in your premium or not cheesy

@Puskin, Nice mediation, respect!

I am still with the thread, we will be following the reports from the chosen ones
Thank you

same here i am contented with what i have on hand that is why i am not interested with it , i can refer if you proving genuine base on the outcome of the panel.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
@wus, can i replace you then? if is ok by you and Digitallove

wus:

same here i am contented with what i have on hand that is why i am not interested with it , i can refer if you proving genuine base on the outcome of the panel.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
toppy1234:
@wus, can i replace you then? if is ok by you and Digitallove
@toppy1234. I'm sorry but wus is not part of the trial panel. If you wish to replace anyone on the panel, please make an official request through puskin. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by justice4all234: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
digitalove:
@toppy1234. I'm sorry but wus is not part of the trial panel. If you wish to replace anyone on the panel, please make an official request through puskin. Thank you.
Boss I sent you a mail. Kindly react to it
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Manweysabi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
digitalove:
Duly noted sir. @Manweysabi. Welcome aboard. Please send your details to realfxsignals@hmamail.com not later than 12 Noon on 27/03/15. Thank you.

Sent you a mail
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Manweysabi:
Sent you a mail
@Manweysabi. The investor password is for your own use. I require the main account password. Please read the requirements on the thread again. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
justice4all234:
Boss I sent you a mail. Kindly react to it
Mail replied.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Manweysabi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
digitalove:
@Manweysabi. The investor password is for your own use. I require the main account password. Please read the requirements on the thread again. Thank you.

Eh? shocked

Chineke!
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Manweysabi:

Eh? shocked

Chineke!
I know it's a bit strange, but I'm going to need you to trust me for the next 30 days okay? Control of the account will be relinquished on request. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
@digitalove, You've got mail. Respond ASAP.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2015
puskin:
@digitalove, You've got mail. Respond ASAP.
@puskin. Mail replied. Also, could you please permit toppy1234 to replace Optimisticgondy in the trial panel as I'm yet to hear from him and the deadline is a couple of hours away. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
digitalove:
@puskin. Mail replied. Also, could you please permit toppy1234 to replace Optimisticgondy in the trial panel as I'm yet to hear from him and the deadline is a couple of hours away. Thank you.

I've sent him a mail. I want to hear him say that he has either DECLINED or ACCEPTED his spot on the trial run.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
puskin:

I've sent him a mail. I want to hear him say that he has either DECLINED or ACCEPTED his spot on the trial run.

Sorry bro..anyone can replace me..I only want to see that the technical hitch experienced in the first trial won't reoccur and everyone in the trial plan can confirm for us all. Thank you
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Sorry bro..anyone can replace me..I only want to see that the technical hitch experienced in the first trial won't reoccur and everyone in the trial plan can confirm for us all. Thank you
@toppy1234. Welcome aboard. Please send your details to realfxsignals@hmamail.com not later than 12 Noon today. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hello digitalove, thanks for the offer, thou saw your post past 12noon and I sent the details as requested to the email add provided immediately. Hope not too late?

quote author=digitalove post=32054391]@toppy1234. Welcome aboard. Please send your details to realfxsignals@hmamail.com not later than 12 Noon today. Thank you.[/quote]
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
New trades have been generated by signals algorithms and automatically executed on all trial accounts (except nairakobo's due to $0 deposit). Please login and confirm trades. Thank you.

Note: Please post trade symbol only. No trade direction or price quotes should be posted. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by endy231: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
I have to follow up this time. Panel we are counting on you

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hello digitalove I sent u a mail kindly respond ASAP thanks

digitalove:
New trades have been generated by signals algorithms and automatically executed on all trial accounts (except nairakobo's due to $0 deposit). Please login and confirm trades. Thank you.

Note: Please post trade symbol only. No trade direction or price quotes should be posted. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2015
EU & UJ

digitalove:

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
So far.........still on EU & UJ trades since last week Monday.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yes o, nah so we see Am.
puskin:
So far.........still on EU & UJ trades since last week Monday.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
digitalove pls get back to me ASAP, I sent u a mail since yesterday nah.
Pls who else is participating in this test period kindly signify, thanks

toppy1234:
Yes o, nah so we see Am.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2015
toppy1234:
digitalove pls get back to me ASAP, I sent u a mail since yesterday nah.
Pls who else is participating in this test period kindly signify, thanks
Sorry for the late reply. Other participants are puskin, Manweysabi and nairakobo.Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 3:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2015
nairakobo:
Na wa oooo
Faith and trust is all I need. wink
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by toppy1234: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2015
Ok o, watching in 3D

digitalove:
Faith and trust is all I need. wink
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by fxstory(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2015
mmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items? / LED signs Nigeria | Digital signage | Moving sign display | Led Lights / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.