Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (22869 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
digitalove:
Free trial of my trading signals service is still on. Limited slots available on a first come first served basis. For members who have received their free trial, please remember to follow the setup instructions sent to your email:

1. Download the trade copier software

2. Install the software to your preferred MT4 terminal.

3. After successful installation, select the RealFXSignals EA (this is the trade copier software) from Expert Advisors tab and place it on any chart with any timeframe.

4. Go to the inputs tab of the EA and modify ONLY THESE INPUTS:

a. LicenseKey - Fill in your License Key here.

b. FixedLot - Whatever balance you have in your account, always multiply it by 0.0001 to give you the correct lot size for your trades. For
example, if you have $100 as your account balance, your lot size will be: $100 x 0.0001 = 0.01. If you have $2,500 as your account
balance, your lot size will be: $2500 x 0.0001 = 0.25. If you have $17,000 as your account balance, your lot size will be:
$17000 x 0.0001 = 1.7 etc.

c. PairSuffix - Place the letter 'f' here.

5. If your installation is successful, you will see a 'Connected and Working' confirmation on the left side of the chart and your License Key will appear on the right side of the chart.

6. Wait for the trades to begin.
Thanks. Message received. What is the dollar value of your 0.01 lot? The value depends on type of account. On Micro, it is $0.001 while it is $0.10.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks. Message received. What is the dollar value of your 0.01 lot? The value depends on type of account. On Micro, it is $0.001 while it is $0.10.
Dollar value is 0.01 lot = 10 cents, 0.1 lot = $1, 1.0 lot = $10. I hope this answers your question.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
digitalove:
Dollar value is 0.01 lot = 10 cents, 0.1 lot = $1, 1.0 lot = $10. I hope this answers your question.
Yeah. Thanks
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
@Digitalove. There is something I observed. You shouldn't have use 0.10 lot size on your $200 demo account which you put on myfxbook since you want us to use 1/1000 of our account size in Live trading.

If you had used the recommended lot size, you were supposed to use 0.02 lot size as against the 0.10 lot size which you used.

With this, that $1,055 in your account would have been $371 if u had use your recommended lot size.
I.e. $1,055- $200 (Initial Balance) = $855.

855 is 855 pips cos your 0.10 lot is $1 per pip.

Therefore, if you had used your recommend lot on that $200, your lot size would have been 0.02 which is $0.2 per pip.

$0.2 * 855 = 171.

So with this conversion, based on your recommended lot, your profit on the $200 for the month is $171.

I'm not criticising the system, but to tender my honest observation. $171 on $200 is not bad. Keep it up.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
@Digitalove. There is something I observed. You shouldn't have use 0.10 lot size on your $200 demo account which you put on myfxbook since you want us to use 1/1000 of our account size in Live trading.

If you had used the recommended lot size, you were supposed to use 0.02 lot size as against the 0.10 lot size which you used.

With this, that $1,055 in your account would have been $371 if u had use your recommended lot size.
I.e. $1,055- $200 (Initial Balance) = $855.

855 is 855 pips cos your 0.10 lot is $1 per pip.

Therefore, if you had used your recommend lot on that $200, your lot size would have been 0.02 which is $0.2 per pip.

$0.2 * 855 = 171.

So with this conversion, based on your recommended lot, your profit on the $200 for the month is $171.

I'm not criticising the system, but to tender my honest observation. $171 on $200 is not bad. Keep it up.

Good observation, but when you are an experienced forex trader and campaigner of 10 years like myself, one can afford to take risks with which he is comfortable provided he is able to make good profit while keeping drawdown low. (please refer to my drawdown % in myfxbook).
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2015
digitalove:
Good observation, but when you are an experienced forex trader and campaigner of 10 years like myself, one can afford to take risks with which he is comfortable provided he is able to make good profit while keeping drawdown low. (please refer to my drawdown % in myfxbook).
Yeah..you're definitely a smart trader..I admire your smartness. Keep it up.

By the way, anyone who needs a eBook that guides you on how to get FREE 12 months VPS service from a world top rated brand should send me PM or message at gondyonline@yahoo.com
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by bellomatic(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Yeah..you're definitely a smart trader..I admire your smartness. Keep it up.
By the way, anyone who needs a eBook that guides you on how to get FREE 12 months VPS service from a world top rated brand should send me PM or message at gondyonline@yahoo.com

Please I just sent u a mail
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Today' s closed trades:

1. AUDUSD - 48 Pips

2. EURJPY - 186 Pips

3. AUDUSD - 14 Pips

Free trial of my trading signals service is still on. Limited slots available on a first come first served basis.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
digitalove:
Today' s closed trades:

1. AUDUSD - 48 Pips

2. EURJPY - 186 Pips

3. AUDUSD - 14 Pips

Free trial of my trading signals service is still on. Limited slots available on a first come first served basis.
Nice one...have you changed the password to the account you gave me last week? I can't login to the account any longer.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Nice one...have you changed the password to the account you gave me last week? I can't login to the account any longer.
Yes. This is for the privacy of open trades information.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
@digitalove, I wanna believe those trades weren't triggered today cos I've had it all set up over the weekend yet no trades..
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
chequemate:
@digitalove, I wanna believe those trades weren't triggered today cos I've had it all set up over the weekend yet no trades..
No. These are trades from last week which were closed today by the trading signals algorithm. Please be patient as subsequent new trades will be automatically copied to your account. Thanks.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
Hello all, a new signal was generated by the trade signal algorithm this morning. The trade was automatically executed on all members' accounts who have the trade copier software setup and properly installed on their MT4 terminal. If you did not receive the trade signal, please post here so that I can try to identify the problem and rectify it. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:
Hello all, a new signal was generated by the trade signal algorithm this morning. The trade was automatically executed on all members' accounts who have the trade copier software setup and properly installed on their MT4 terminal. If you did not receive the trade signal, please post here so that I can try to identify the problem and rectify it. Thank you.

On which currency pair pls?

Please do i have to paste it on all currency pairs or just on one pair for it to copy on mine irrespective of the currency pair it got activated from your end?
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2015
nairakobo:

On which currency pair pls?

Please do i have to paste it on all currency pairs or just on one pair for it to copy on mine irrespective of the currency pair it got activated from your end?
Have you registered for a free trial of my trading signals service? If you have, then have you correctly installed the trade copier software in your MT4 terminal? Please let me know.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:

I did not receive the trade signal.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:
Have you registered for a free trial of my trading signals service? If you have, then is have you correctly installed the trade copier software in your MT4 terminal? Please let me know.

yes i have, placed it on usdcad, all currently running on my vps since yesterday morning. I even noticed i can only place it on one pair, i tried copying it on another, i got a message that an instance is currently active.

No activated trade yet on my platform
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by certified1(m): 11:27am On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:
Have you registered for a free trial of my trading signals service? If you have, then is have you correctly installed the trade copier software in your MT4 terminal? Please let me know.

Please what's the ranges of profits I can make on investment of 200 dollars monthly if I set up my account with your method?

1 Like

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
chequemate:

I did not receive the trade signal.
Hmmm... this seems to be a bit of a general problem. If you have registered for a free trial, all members should please post here your trading symbol exactly as it is on your trading terminal (e.g. EURUSDf, GBPJPYm, AUDNZDt etc.). Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
certified1:

Please what's the ranges of profits I can make on investment of 200 dollars monthly if I set up my account with your method?
It ranges from between 30% - 100% per month depending on the amount of trade opportunities available in that month.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
nairakobo:

yes i have, placed it on usdcad, all currently running on my vps since yesterday morning. I even noticed i can only place it on one pair, i tried copying it on another, i got a message that an instance is currently active.

No activated trade yet on my platform
Please post here your trading symbol exactly as it is on your trading terminal (e.g. EURUSDf, GBPJPYm, AUDNZDt etc.). Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:

You've got mail.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
puskin:

You've got mail.
Replied. Your account has been created and activated sir. Please check your email for details.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:
Hmmm... this seems to be a bit of a general problem. If you have registered for a free trial, all members should please post here your trading symbol exactly as it is on your trading terminal (e.g. EURUSDf, GBPJPYm, AUDNZDt etc.). Thank you.

I placed it on AUDUSD.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:
Please post here your trading symbol exactly as it is on your trading terminal (e.g. EURUSDf, GBPJPYm, AUDNZDt etc.). Thank you.

There's no additional alphabet, simply usdcad, eurusd,usdjpy, etc
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
nairakobo:

There's no additional alphabet, simply usdcad, eurusd,usdjpy, etc
In that case, please modify this input:

PairSuffix - Leave this space blank.

Please post here and let me know when you have done this so that I can test your account with my personally generated signal. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
chequemate:

I placed it on AUDUSD.
Is there any alphabet in front or behind the symbol AUDUSD? (e.g. AUDUSDf or mAUDUSD)
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:
Is there any alphabet in front or behind the symbol AUDUSD? (e.g. AUDUSDf or mAUDUSD)

there's no alphabet, just "AUDUSD"

I've modified by leaving "PairSuffix" blank but it's still the same.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
chequemate:

there's no alphabet, just "AUDUSD"

Please post here and let me know when you have done this so that I can test your account with my personally generated signal. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
digitalove:

done that, same thing..no changes. You can go ahead with your personally generated signal.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
chequemate:

done that, same thing..no changes.
I have sent a trade signal. Please post here if it has executed on your account. Thanks.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by chequemate: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yea, my system just picked a GBPAUD long trade..I wanna guess we are in business already cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? / Access Bank Now Charges N20 For All USSD Transactions / CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.