Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service (23031 Views)

Free Forex Signals Forex School / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Price Action Forex Signals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:44am On Mar 10, 2015
nairakobo:
D'love, gud mrng. Still on audpy, not doing bad. Any new trade yet?
Currently, no new trades.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello all, Sorry I've been silent for a while, I've been working on improving my trading signals service delivery by adding a free fully installed and ready to use VPS for prospective subscribers. The VPS will come with the copier software already pre-installed. This is in response to the large number of emails I've gotten from prospective subscribers (mostly newbies) complaining about the complexity of getting the copier software up and running on their MT4 terminal. I have to get back to work now. I will update on this thread in a few hours. Thanks.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Today' s closed trades:

1. AUDJPY - 102 Pips

2. GBPAUD - 220 Pips

3. GBPAUD - 163 Pips

4. GBPAUD - 153 Pips

FACT: THE MORE YOU COPY REALFX SIGNALS, THE MORE MONEY YOU MAKE! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: For all members who are currently using the free trial of RealFX Signals, please note that the free trial will be terminated today 10/03/2015 at 23:00 . Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello all,

Thank you for taking the free trial of RealFX Signals. I hope you enjoyed it? If you did not, I can only apologise, but not to worry, I've been working hard to make improvements to the overall workings of the system before its launch date. These improvements will enable all interested members (even newbies!) to easily subscribe to RealFX Signals and get their account up and running in less than 24 hours without the hassle of setting up any software by themselves as this will be done automatically by me on the VPS which will be available free of charge with the subscription. This will provide stress-free profitable trading month after month for subscribers as everything will be done for you.

The only items that will be required from you the subscriber are as follows:

1. MT4 Broker

2. MT4 Account Type (Is it a Real or Demo account?)

3. MT4 Account Number

4. MT4 Account Password (This will be required for installation of the software and subsequent reception of signals to the account.)

5. Sit back, relax, and watch your money grow!

At this point, I would also like to make a very important note for members wishing to subscribe to RealFX Signals. Members must have a minimum of $100 as deposit in their forex account. If you have less than a hundred dollars please open a cent account. If you present an account with less than $100 as deposit, signals will not be sent to that account until it is adequately funded or converted to a cent account. This is in order to ensure optimum performance of the signals on the account and prevent account blow ups. Members are advised to adhere strictly to this important requirement.

Finally, if you do subscribe to RealFX signals, I guarantee that you will continue to make a good profit month after month with little to no fear of loss of your deposit. I can guarantee this because coupled with my 10 years of experience in the forex market I have been using the system myself for the last 5 years with a large degree of success as you can see from my trading performance on myfxbook. However, I also offer 30-day money back guarantee. If after 30 days of using my system you have not made a single profit, I will refund your subscription fee with absolutely no questions asked! This is how much I believe in my system's level of profitability.

The launch date for RealFX Signals will be 30/03/2015. All questions or requests for further information can be posted here or as an alternative you can send an email to realfxsignals@hmamail.com I will do my best to answer all questions in a timely fashion. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello bro, u've got mail.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2015
@digitalove. Great achievement; keep it up Sir. But do you think it will be proper for someone to give you his/her account password?
BTW, can anyone verify those GA trades? The only GA trade you took this month was closed at 50 pips on March 5th. Below is your quote. How come we now have 3 GA trades running to 100s pips?
digitalove:
Today' s closed trade:

GBPAUD - 50 Pips

Only one copy of free trial of my trading signals service left and it will be given out on a first come first served basis.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
@digitalove. Do you think it will be proper for someone to give you his/her account password?
BTW, can anyone verify those GA trades? The only GA trade you took this month was closed at 50 pips on March 5th. Below is your quote. How come we now have 3 GA trades running to 100s pips?
@Optimisticgondy. Like I said in my earlier post. If you did not enjoy the free trial of my service, I can only apologise. This is the reason I decided to work hard to improve on my service delivery.

Secondly, I will need the account password to be able to ensure that the software is properly installed on the free VPS server on which I will be providing along with the subscription. Please note that there is nothing sinister about collecting the password of subscribers as this is the norm with the best signal provider services today.

Thirdly, I'm a bit disappointed that you are still asking for proof and verification of my trades despite seeing the results for yourself on Myfxbook. If you do not trust Myfxbook, then you're likely not to trust any other form of proof of performance. However, I remember you asking me for an investor password to my account to view my trades in real time of which I obliged. I also remember you confirming the quality of my trades. Now that I've changed the investor password of the account citing privacy of open trades, you're asking for verification of trades again?

Finally, if you do not believe in the service I'm offering or you're not interested, I urge you to please dismiss whatever you've seen here. Forex trading is a very tough but rewarding business. To make money in forex may look almost impossible, but when you have an experienced hand to guide you on your journey, you will never miss your way. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy. Like I said in my earlier post. If you did not enjoy the free trial of my service, I can only apologise. This is the reason I decided work hard to improve on my service delivery.

Secondly, I will need the account password to be able to ensure that the software is properly installed on the free VPS server on which I will be providing along with the subscription. Please note that there is nothing sinister about collecting the password of subscribers as this is the norm with the best signal provider services today.

Thirdly, I'm a bit disappointed that you are still asking for proof and verification of my trades despite seeing the results for yourself on Myfxbook. If you do not trust Myfxbook, then you're likely not to trust any other form of proof of performance. However, I remember you asking me for an investor password to my account to view my trades in real time of which I obliged. I also you remember you confirming the quality of my trades. Now that I've changed the investor password of the account citing privacy of open trades, you're asking for verification of trades again?

Finally, if you do not believe in the service I'm offering or you're not interested, I urge you to please dismiss whatever you've seen here. Forex trading is a very tough but rewarding business. To make money in forex may look almost impossible, but when you have an experienced hand to guide you on your journey, you will never miss your way. Thank you.
Haba..don't take it personal Sir..I'm not disputing your genuinety. I'm sorry if any of my statements infuriates you. I wasn't able to partake in the free trial because I am test running a system as well, but I have a close partner on your signal and I usually got update from him. I didn't check the myfxbook cos I thought you had taken it down.
I admire your transparency and that's why I'm still interested in this thread. No offence Sir; Naija boys don make person suffer. Keep it up and God bless you more and more.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Haba..don't take it personal Sir..I'm not disputing your genuinety. I'm sorry if any of my statements infuriates you. I wasn't able to partake in the free trial because I am test running a system as well, but I have a close partner on your signal and I usually got update from him. I didn't check the myfxbook cos I thought you had taken it down.
I admire your transparency and that's why I'm still interested in this thread. No offence Sir; Naija boys don make person suffer. Keep it up and God bless you more and more.
No offence taken. A GOOD NAME IS WORTH MORE THAN SILVER OR GOLD.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by bryght4u(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2015
digitalove:
No offence taken. A GOOD NAME IS WORTH MORE THAN SILVER OR GOLD.

sent you a mail since last night, boss
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
bryght4u:
sent you a mail since last night, boss
Replied. Sorry for the delay.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by embassyman(m): 3:40am On Mar 12, 2015
hello, i am interested
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2015
embassyman:
hello, i am interested
Please send an email to realfxsignals@hmamail.com . Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Reasons to subscribe to RealFX Signals:

1. Operated by a seasoned veteran trader in the forex market.

2. Perfect for newbies(beginners) in forex trading.

3. Absolutely nothing to setup or install. Everything is done for you automatically.

4. Guaranteed profits month after month.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2015
Today' s closed trades:

1. EURGBP - 130 Pips

2. EURGBP - 73 Pips

FACT: REALFX SIGNALS' TRADING ALGORITHMS ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN ARJEN ROBBEN'S LEFT FOOT! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: The launch date for RealFX Signals Service still remains 30/03/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.

Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
digitalove:
Today' s closed trades:

1. EURGBP - 130 Pips

2. EURGBP - 73 Pips

FACT: REALFX SIGNALS' TRADING ALGORITHMS ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN ARJEN ROBBEN'S LEFT FOOT! WHY NOT SUBSCRIBE TO REALFX SIGNALS TODAY?

Note: The launch date for RealFX Signals Service still remains 30/03/15. Thank you for choosing RealFX Signals.
3 Gbosa for you Chief. Over 800 pips within the last 3 weeks, even when this week is yet to end, in fact, this is excellent. Keep it up
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
digitalove:
Reasons to subscribe to RealFX Signals:

1. Operated by a seasoned veteran trader in the forex market.

2. Perfect for newbies(beginners) in forex trading.

3. Absolutely nothing to setup or install. Everything is done for you automatically.

4. Guaranteed profits month after month.

Bro, I sent u a mail and u haven't replied, just checking.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
3 Gbosa for you Chief. Over 800 pips within the last 3 weeks, even when this week is yet to end, in fact, this is excellent. Keep it up
@Optimisticgondy. Thanks for your comments. I will continue to do my best.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
nairakobo:
Bro, I sent u a mail and u haven't replied, just checking.
All emails have been replied. Please post your question here. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by mustwork: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
u havent replied mine sir
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
mustwork:
u havent replied mine sir
Please check your Spam mail folder or post your question here. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by puskin: 2:47am On Mar 19, 2015
I still dey look.

I setup evrything just like you instructed and my account never picked up any trade.
I re-installed everything from scratch again. . . . . . .even rebooted my VPS. . . . and still no trade.
I ran it for exactly 12days before my VPS expired.

Make i still dey watch. . . . . .Im coming.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2015
puskin:
I still dey look.

I setup evrything just like you instructed and my account never picked up any trade.
I re-installed everything from scratch again. . . . . . .even rebooted my VPS. . . . and still no trade.

This is what baffles me most my Oga. Although I didn't set up the trade-copier then myself, 2 of my colleagues did and according to them, that GA and AJ trades that gave 50 and 102 pips respectively were the only picked trades on their platform and the 3 GA trades that digitalove posted to give 220 Pips,163 Pips,153 Pips were not picked on their platform. Meanwhile, the trial period had not been stopped when the last 3 trades were taken. I once commented about it only for digitalove to believe I was against him. But I was convinced those trades were triggered on others' accounts when noone made any complaint about it and also, its record uploaded on his myfxbook account. I think digitalove should be able to explain what may be the actual cause of trades being triggered on his account but not on others' accounts, and at the same time, those who tried the free trial service should tell us their experience(s) on this thread, including my friends, Chequemate and Nairakobo. They should let's know the number of trades taken by the trade copier during their trial period and if all trades taken by digitalove were taken on their account.
Thanks pals.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2015
puskin:
I still dey look.

@puskin. Sir, I do apologize for the difficulties you experienced during the free trial period of service. In ernest, It was discovered that trades were not being executed on some of the free trial accounts. This was due partly to problems on the copier software server and partly due to incorrect installations by some members on their MT4 terminal. This is part of the reason I had to end the free trial to enable me to work on these problems and improve the overall service delivery of the signals. However, I can assure you that everything is now in place to better serve you as I've stated in my previous posts. I do hope you're not too annoyed by the inconveniences caused and I further hope to see you subscribe when the service eventually launches. Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
This is what baffles me most my Oga. Although I didn't set up the trade-copier then myself, 2 of my colleagues did and according to them, that GA and AJ trades that gave 50 and 102 pips respectively were the only picked trades on their platform and the 3 GA trades that digitalove posted to give 220 Pips,163 Pips,153 Pips were not picked on their platform. Meanwhile, the trial period had not been stopped when the last 3 trades were taken. I once commented about it only for digitalove to believe I was against him. But I was convinced those trades were triggered on others' accounts when noone made any complaint about it and also, its record uploaded on his myfxbook account. I think digitalove should be able to explain what may be the actual cause of trades being triggered on his account but not on others' accounts, and at the same time, those who tried the free trial service should tell us their experience(s) on this thread, including my friends, Chequemate and Nairakobo. They should let's know the number of trades taken by the trade copier during their trial period and if all trades taken by digitalove were taken on their account.
Thanks pals.
@Optimisticgondy. I've explained the reasons for the discrepancies in the post to puskin above. I do hope you're not too annoyed by the inconveniences caused and I further hope to see you subscribe when the service eventually launches. Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2015
@digitalove, I don't think you have to start subscription service when people has not really get the trial right, everything is stages is not by telling people to accept apologies, a trial period should be free of complain, that is when you actually do free trial period first thing first, just my advice to you.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by nairakobo: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy. I've explained the reasons for the discrepancies in the post to puskin above. I do hope you're not too annoyed by the inconveniences caused and I further hope to see you subscribe when the service eventually launches. Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies. Thank you.

I experienced same issues but with d explaination above, I'm cool. Ur open mindedness and transparency will see u soar higher. Can't wait to fly with u, dats if u're really for real.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2015
wus:
@digitalove, I don't think you have to start subscription service when people has not really get the trial right, everything is stages is not by telling people to accept apologies, a trial period should be free of complain, that is when you actually do free trial period first thing first, just my advice to you.
@wus. Thank you for your advice. You'll be the first person I'll inform if I want to give another free trial of my service in future.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
nairakobo:
I experienced same issues but with d explaination above, I'm cool. Ur open mindedness and transparency will see u soar higher. Can't wait to fly with u, dats if u're really for real.
@nairakobo. Thank you kindly.
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
digitalove:
Alright.
Are we to be rest assured such technical error won't occur by the time we start subscribing? What will be the compensation when such happens? There should be terms and conditions, I think.
I'm keen on knowing these because anyone who haa missed the last 3 GA trades would have missed over 50% increase to his account balance and this will be dejecting
digitalove:
@wus. Thank you for your advice. You'll be the first person I'll inform if I want to give another free trial of my service in future.
Sarcastic!
Re: RealFX Signals Forex Trading Service by digitalove(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Alright.
Are we to be rest assured such technical error won't occur by the time we start subscribing? What will be the compensation when such happens? There should be terms and conditions.
I'm keen to knowing these because anyone who have missed the last 3 GA trades would have missed over 50% increase to his account balance and this will be dejecting.
@Optimisticgondy. Terms and Conditions of Service will be communicated to you in due course. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated? / How To Receive Money From Abroad Via Wire Transfer Into Your Domiciliary Account / DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.