Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Coincidence. (jailbreak) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence. (jailbreak) (912 Views)

Coincidence / Top 10 Incredible Coincidence Of The World / Abraham Lincoln Vs John F Kennedy, A Coincidence Or An Act Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence. (jailbreak) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
COINCIDENCE
I walked into the canteen to the chants of “Mama Uju 1 plate” that filled the air, I was here to join the cause so I immediately joined the Chorus, I had barely settled down when I noticed that the person before me was no other person than Chika-my long time Crush, I felt a chill run down my spine, the shy spirit descended on me, two options were b4 me walk out or face it, with the hunger I felt i decided to Brave it as if she understood my predicament she SMILED. As mama uju anointed my table with the plate of abacha, I temporarily forgot about Chika who was sitting beside me without mercy I proceeded to devour the contents of the plate placed b4 me, the super hero The flash wouldn’t even see my back if this was a contest as I finished the first and requested for a second, did she notice this? I couldn’t tell but as I requested for the third plate I felt lyk someone’s gaze was on me- I turned, our eyes met She Smiled Again. I did good work on the contents of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd plates, stripping it of its contents astoundingly well paid my bills and rushed off to class- I was late already. As I breezed my way to the lecture hall I came across my fellow non-academic students (Nas), james,fat joe, and peter ,we moved at snail pace to the lecture hall, as usual we were 10mins late by the time we reached but there wasn’t the lecturer in sight. The class was filled already and the only free seat left was next to Where Chika Sat. I was hexed, could this be a coincidence, first canteen and now the lecture hall, it was funny that I was feeling this way because that was what I had always wanted- for her to always be by my side. An Opportunity had presented itself and I was dulling myself, the lecturer walked in and ……..The next thing we heard was tear a sheet of paper, what We all Dreaded –We had a Quiz/Test As sharp guy weh I be I brought out d plain sheet quickly threw the note under the chair and sat on it, after dictating the questions I located my Savior from underneath me pull it out, opened the page that contained the topic where the test questions fell, I had so perfected this act that I could even do it in my sleep..as I carefully sorted myself out the answers to the questions, chika raised her hand calling the attention of the lecturer, i thought she wanted the lecturer to put her through on the questions,i swear I did not expect what came next..."sir he is making use of expo" as she pointed at me - did she really do that? He searched and found the book,Anyways my paper was tattooed with a -20 when I wasn't even sure of a 15...sha probs no deh I go run am and A, still sure me for the course all I HAD to do was contact MASTER T
Re: Coincidence. (jailbreak) by CrazyScientist: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin chika wicked ooooo! grin grin

Who is master T?! angry
Re: Coincidence. (jailbreak) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
master t ....keep posted as the story unfolds and he reveals himself @crazy scientist
Re: Coincidence. (jailbreak) by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2015
cont'd
As I was sent out of the class I had ample time to think about my next line of action, what would I do with chika? How to hustle the money for MASTER T (5k) as I lamented my multiple woes, Fat Joe (- you know him already, member of non academic student union) walked out of the class and made straight for where I stood, his face was all tensed up, I felt like running but that wasn't a good idea, Fat Joe wetin happen na?, I asked him ,Guy na DAT girl weh Bleep u up,that chika of a girl weh fall ur hand na him fall my hand for where lecturer deh ooo........ehen Chika again this girl wan kill herself oooo, fat Joe filled me in on the plan he had for Chika...and I must confess that plan was interesting I even agreed to it, But this was my crush.I just had to man up if I continued with this she's my crush,I would get crushed soonest. As we walked back to our lodge, I sampled the odds, Chika vs Jailbreak (me) & fat Joe -she stood no chance, quite unlike me I prayed and not even for myself but for God to save her.
The Smell of marijuana saturated the atmosphere welcoming us back to the ZANGA-my lodge,'jailbreak don show' to announce my presence shouts of "How would you like to smoke some weed' a line from Burns boys weeded track.Trust the baddest nigga that ever liveth that I was i handled the well wrap morale boosting substance lighted it,took the first puff soon smoke could be seen balling out my mouth and nose...truly nobody could do that better than myself..as I walked to my room I felt relived,I felt like a Boss- that I was,
Entered my room and was soon snoring away. I woke up check the time- baba 8:30pm, Master T, the brotherhood,shit we had a meeting by 9:00 and lateness wasn't tolerated at all...put on my yellow shirt on black trousers, tied my bandana ,secured my apartment,fat joe ,jjc and a newly blended guy were already waiting in similar attires ..we promptly rushed down to Abuja.
Re: Coincidence. (jailbreak) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
problems updating the last update I posted got me banned by anti Spam bot...no probs sha still working on it
Re: Coincidence. (jailbreak) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
It was until I reached Abuja that I realized I had left my gun being in haste this would prove to be my worst mistake Ever,as we reached, Capone was fuming,visibly mad with anger, the ceremonial rites had already been observed
Awumen my rugged brodas-I hailed as i found to place to settle down, sea lords matter deh to discuss,
alora mi brodas make una echoe awumen. may our blud never cloth in our vein- I echoed After repeating No prize no pay No brothers in the wood No laughing on board Blood for blood Let the devil that lead you guide you, we knew what was on board the axemen were going to be axed and axed real good...what we didn't know was-well camoflaged around us was a team of police and army men,armed to the teeth. Jailbreak".... ,Three loud gunshots rang interrupting capone,I sighted a figure move behind a tree, with something that resembled an A.K..that was all the motivation I needed..,I felt something pierce through my thigh,as this wasn't the best time to hang around and extract whatever it was I bolted heading straight for my lodge which to my shock,had some military men Manning the gate. In my yellow and black attires I was easily identified, gunshots,soldiers headed in my direction..stop or I shoot one of them commanded..baba for this town,I bolted again, he did shoot only this time it was my arm...I could feel blood gushing out from my arm,I was seriously bleeding-i had been shot twice,two gun wounds,a patrol van after me....i dashed behind some shrubs.... I passed out. I awoke to a feminine voice,I opened my eyes,My vision was blurred as I took another look..I thought I was dreaming..God why me? Chika- the same chika that sold me out to the lecturer for using Expo. What would she do next.call the soldiers? Help me?...I couldn't tell..
Re: Coincidence. (jailbreak) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Ouch it hurts -I nearly scream as she massaged my swollen leg and arm,you are probably wondering-how could that be when I was suppose to be in jail...surprise I spent the night at her place extracting bullets after being carefully smuggled out of school.I remember my mouth being stuffed with panties as I screamed -they tasted aweful As if last night's torture wasn't enough,I was treated to the gospel of Matthew,mark,look ....change!! Change!! Change!!! Was all I heard at some point I thought she was campaigning for Apt, I felt like telling her I did not really need the Sermon,Think of food and it appears_indomie. Will you eat", she Asked... No am fasting I almost replied... Yes I am I replied We were alone eating,the atmosphere was too tensed for my liking so I reached for my phone_10 missed calls Mum.,2 missed calls P_man Geez i said as I entered my music folder_nd you already know the track I played_ smoke some weed by Burnaboy..na so I take find pastor Chika trouble ooo_ so you want to smoke weed eh?, don't you know it harms your body? And God's hates that? Don't you know that it is a sin? I did not know which qxtn to answer first, so I kept mute. I placed a call across to mum to escape torture from the gospel by Pastor Chika. Nna,I had a bad dream yesterday, what MA I replied You were s...,credit finish d devil had done it again 1-0 I go equalize later, mum call back as I made to pick the call, my phone went off, devil 2-me 0. As I stared at Chika my mind drifted off- I saw those succulent lips collide with Mine,one hand weighing those sumptuous boobs, caressing her nipple while the other journeyed to the promised land in the great beyond.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of African Novels / Saviour Of The Rain / Story: Betrayal Of Love Chapter One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.