Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord (42636 Views)

El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Buhari Threatens Justice Binta To Jail Kanu / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by onatisi(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Saying Buhari doesn't know his phone number.
so in buhari and apc mentality ,this statement is an insult ,abi? Welldone

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by osebe: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2015
...leave the kitchen Buhari ! #GEJtill2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2015
papaejima1:

All Progressives Confidence.
If he couldn't remember that, how are you sure he could remember his phone number?

The same way Jonathan addressed Jega as INEC President on CNN.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Icecomrade: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2015

THE ANIMALS IN APC CAMP "TINUBU, AMAECHI, AND LAI THOUGHT THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY DIRTY POLITICS BY INSULTING A SITTING PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

THANKS TO FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE RETURNING IT TO THEM IN EQUAL MEASURES.

THE GOATS IN APC CAMP CANT EVEN COPE.

WHY DIDNT YOU RECALL PEACE ACCORD WHEN GEJ WAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ATTACKED IN THE NORTH DURING POLITICAL RALLIES.

GOD WILL PUNISH BUHARI AND WHO EVER HELPED HIM TO WRITE THIS, COS HE IS AN ILLITERATE IN CAPABLE OF CONSTRUCTING A SINGLE SENTENCE

GOD PUNISH APC LEADERSHIP AND THE HERD OF GOATS THEY CALL SUPPORTERS

GOD PUNISH ANYBODY WHO SEES ANYTHING GOD IN THIS STUPID THREAT.

GOD BLESS GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by onyengbu: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Mr man, all through the time APC has been calling GEJ names, was there ever a time the APC wished GEJ dead? And was their ever a time the APC hired anyone to tail GEJ?

You should know the difference please.
APC does more than that through saharareporters, Amaechi and paid agents on social media. If you deny APC is the one doing it then I hope you wont be angry if PDP deny they didnt send Fayose!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by nawaj(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Any body in his right senses should not vote jonathan
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by nawaj(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Icecomrade:

THE ANIMALS IN APC CAMP "TINUBU, AMAECHI, AND LAI THOUGHT THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY DIRTY POLITICS BY INSULTING A SITTING PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.

THANKS TO FAYOSE AND FANI KAYODE RETURNING IT TO THEM IN EQUAL MEASURES.

THE GOATS IN APC CAMP CANT EVEN COPE.

WHY DIDNT YOU RECALL PEACE ACCORD WHEN GEJ WAS BEEN PHYSICALLY ATTACKED IN THE NORTH DURING POLITICAL RALLIES.

GOD WILL PUNISH BUHARI AND WHO EVER HELPED HIM TO WRITE THIS, COS HE IS AN ILLITERATE IN CAPABLE OF CONSTRUCTING A SINGLE SENTENCE

GOD PUNISH APC LEADERSHIP AND THE HERD OF GOATS THEY CALL SUPPORTERS

GOD PUNISH ANYBODY WHO SEES ANYTHING GOD IN THIS STUPID THREAT.

GOD BLESS GEJ

u are an animal
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2015
onatisi:
so in buhari and apc mentality ,this statement is an insult ,abi? Welldone
I impressed by Buhari's show of maturity, not attacking Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by IBBMAC: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2015
ONCE A DICTATOR, ALWAYS A DICTATOR. BUHARI FEIGNING TO BE A DEMOCRAT, JUST BECAUSE OF ELECTIONS. THIS MAN HAS NOT CHANGED.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by ogazi007(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2015
APC should understand that PDP are the opposition at the moment and they are acting as one. Dont play dirty with them,they are looking for every slight opportunity to postpone the election. Apc are attacking the real issues while PDP are going after Buhari even wishing him dead, attacking his late wife and daughter.I have not heard any where Nigerian sponsored a death advert on Gej or insulting his wife for her barrenness or for Gej to have children out of wedlock.These are campaign taken too far.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by onatisi(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I impressed by Buhari's show of maturity, not attacking Jonathan.
it will all be over by march 28 . Don't worry.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Habeyy(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
icebeatz:
THE IGNORANCE I AM READING HERE MAKES ME SAD

PART OF THE PEACE ACCORD AGREEMENT WAS TO "DESIST FROM PERSONAL INSULTS AND INFLAMMATORY STATEMENTS"

pdp has violated that severally.
I am a politically neutral person but buhari is right on this one.

LOOK AT ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS AND INSULTS COMING FROM JONA'S CAMP.
That is a breach of agreement.

bro what are you saying....so u mean all d songs,the anti gej jingles and cartoons against gej no be insult?progressive indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Independa: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
My people, you see why I decided for Jonathan. Only few, true and enduring gentle men can swallow what he has and remained calm. Instead of attacking back, he uses them as spring boards to improve. We may need change, but not what APC is offering or we maybe in for worse days. I want change but the best change based on the available options is a better Jonathan. -my take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Habeyy(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:
Frankly, Buhari has taken enough.

If I were a general of Buhari's standing and cult-followership, I won't take half of this.

Anyone can go to hell!
bro jarus how u dey bro,,...seriously,have been looking for ur comment ....but abeg make u no forget ur vow wey u talk say u go deactivate your NL account if gej wins....no fight bro. ..just reminding u of ur pledge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Habeyy:
bro jarus how u dey bro,,...seriously,have been looking for ur comment ....but abeg make u no forget ur vow wey u talk say u go deactivate your NL account if gej wins....no fight bro. ..just reminding u of ur pledge

Where did I say I will deactivate my account if GEJ wins?
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by misterh(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Habeyy:
He said he'll deactivate his NL acct if GEJ wins 30% of Kano votes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Habeyy(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
rozayx5:

castrated f00l what did you say when buhari slaves were stoning GEJ in the north, the hypocrisy of that demonic APC stinks to the moon undecided undecided
bro leave omenka alone ,his IQ is just to low to compensate for the lack of comprehension that age and maturity brings...don't join issues with him.....let's just watch him and laugh....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Imoy(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Over the past couple of months, Buhari has proven himself to be a man of immense tolerance, class, wisdom and self control. He has taken all the insults in his stride and acted above board and with unparalleled maturity. Compare that with the utterances coming from PDP, their supporters and their media houses.

There is a supposed peace accord signed by both parties yet the president's renegade wife herself admonished PDP supporters stoned anyone they find shouting "Change"!!

I'm keeping very close tabs on events and taking notes. A time will come, by God's grace after the General must have been sworn in, when PDP will be made to swallow the bitter pills they've been forcing down the throats of the opposition. I hope they choke on their own saliva and drop dead when they try to complain.

Goodluck Hitler Ebele Amin Jonathan will wind up worse then Gbagbo.

xcolanto:
Bullocks! How does it feel to be at the receiving end?? Bunch of hopeless cry babies! GEJ bags the award for the must insulted president thanks to the hay fee cee and their demented supporters and you don't see him cry Foul or wanting to break no accord. If you cannot stand the Heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen! The hay fee has used all unethical means to rubbish the person of GEJ and even his family! Now the table have turned and they (hay fee cee) think the heavens would fall? Do your worse dimwits! Nigeria is expecting it from you lots anyways come when failbuhari is established on the swearing in day of his excellency Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Imoy(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
courage54:
General Buhari has really shown a lot of tolerant towards PDP attack on his person, family and health. He never talk back to them or wish them death the way PDP are doing.

So? Is dat enuf reason to threaten violence (back out from the peace accord)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Habeyy(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
misterh:
He said he'll deactivate his NL acct if GEJ wins 30% of Kano votes.
bro he said so ....it just pain me say I no save d page....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Independa: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
My people, you see why I decided for Jonathan. Only few, true and enduring gentle men can swallow what he has and remained calm. Instead of attacking back, he uses them as spring boards to improve. We may need change, but not what APC is offering or we maybe in for worse days. I want change but the best change based on the available options is a better Jonathan. -my take.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by papaejima1: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Jarus:

The same way Jonathan addressed Jega as INEC President on CNN.
grin grin grin
And what is Jega?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
papaejima1:
grin grin grin
And what is Jega?

Are President and Chairman the same?

Can you, for example, address Fashola as Lagos State President in a formal medi
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by misterh(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Habeyy:
bro he said so ....it just pain me say I no save d page....
Then, go through his posts and fish it out.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari clearly mis-understands the essence of the peace accord!

It is NOT immunity from criticism or public scrutiny which is the hallmark of democracy.

It is a peace accord and only there to prevent violence.

Politicians are still expected to defend their records!
bro d accord also restrains members frm indulging in character assasination and inflamatory statements which can heat up d polity. this is wat pdp hav been doin. the imputy displayed by gej and his officials ova d years explains why they cant even abide by the simple peace accord
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
xcolanto:
Bullocks! How does it feel to be at the receiving end?? Bunch of hopeless cry babies! GEJ bags the award for the must insulted president thanks to the hay fee cee and their demented supporters and you don't see him cry Foul or wanting to break no accord. If you cannot stand the Heat, stay the hell out of the kitchen! The hay fee has used all unethical means to rubbish the person of GEJ and even his family! Now the table have turned and they (hay fee cee) think the heavens would fall? Do your worse dimwits! Nigeria is expecting it from you lots anyways come when failbuhari is established on the swearing in day of his excellency Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan! cool
bro u wil agree wit me that eva since dat accord was signed it is d pdp dat has shown how dat they cant jst keep to even d smalest of agreements.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by FOLLOWJESUS: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=iwaeda post=31084088][/quote] Is good as the shock absober of Jehadist Buhari is been tested for people to know that leopad can never change its sports,Buhari is not a democrat and can not fit into the system, GEJ has no comperison since the inception of nigerias democracy, he is a democrat adict, inspite of his presidencial powers everybody is enjoying freedom of speach that is why somebody can call his president drunkered,clueless,mumu etc and still move about without fear, can anybody try that when OBJ was there,Buhari just received small yabis and he is foaming,emmmm I dey laugh,I know he is not happy because his boys are losing the battle I mean boko boys,I beg make the YABIS continue joo,who no like make e resign, After all APC de harmer GEJ every time and e de chopam like carot,who care,I de laugh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by muktar10(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
@ThisIsBuhari remains fully Committed to the Abuja Peace Accord. Kindly disregard any news that states otherwise. #GMB15"
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by sniperr007(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Over the past couple of months, Buhari has proven himself to be a man of immense tolerance, class, wisdom and self control. He has taken all the insults in his stride and acted above board and with unparalleled maturity. Compare that with the utterances coming from PDP, their supporters and their media houses.

There is a supposed peace accord signed by both parties yet the president's renegade wife herself admonished PDP supporters stoned anyone they find shouting "Change"!!

I'm keeping very close tabs on events and taking notes. A time will come, by God's grace after the General must have been sworn in, when PDP will be made to swallow the bitter pills they've been forcing down the throats of the opposition. I hope they choke on their own saliva and drop dead when they try to complain.

Goodluck Hitler Ebele Amin Jonathan will wind up worse then Gbagbo.

U so partisan dat u blind to the truth.d issue is that buhari is more concern about his person than the safety of d people. A leader serves and is ready to suffer anything for the betterment of his people but if he cant tolerate all the hate words, what the probability dat he will accept criticism and wont b a dictator.
Dis is democracy and freedom of speech is allowed. If he wants to show his for the people, he should tolerate and accept criticism not threaten people Wu cross his path.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by omenka(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
sniperr007:

U so partisan dat u blind to the truth.d issue is that buhari is more concern about his person than the safety of d people. A leader serves and is ready to suffer anything for the betterment of his people but if he cant tolerate all the hate words, what the probability dat he will accept criticism and wont b a dictator.
Dis is democracy and freedom of speech is allowed. If he wants to show his for the people, he should tolerate and accept criticism not threaten people Wu cross his path.
Insulting the president is now a punishable offence: nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/warning-insulting-president-jonathan-now-a-punishable-offence-presidency/

Presidency would no longer tolerate "insults": www.punchng.com/i-punch/ill-no-longer-tolerate-those-insulting-jonathan-okupe/

Now, take that comment of yours and shove it up your darkest hole.
Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by researchgenes(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=iwaeda post=31084088][/quote]

You are already planning to drink the blood of innocent nigerians once again…how does the smear campaign negate the principle of statesmanship and respect for human life?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord by sniperr007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Insulting the president is now a punishable offence: nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/warning-insulting-president-jonathan-now-a-punishable-offence-presidency/

Presidency would no longer tolerate "insults": www.punchng.com/i-punch/ill-no-longer-tolerate-those-insulting-jonathan-okupe/

Now, take that comment of yours and shove it up your darkest hole.

Buhari is not the president but a regular citizen like u and I. Its wrong to insult the office of the president but u can criticize it like what soludo is doing. Which western country do their media insult it's president? Its wrong and its a crime but u remember how d media blast mitt Romney wen he was running against Obama; did he threaten Dem? But instead made fun of it.
Dats true democracy not using force or violence to get results.

Der was no need for u to use ur last phase. This a forum and u can enlighten sum1 without bin abusive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Cautions APC About Muslim-muslim Ticket / The 6 Things Dino Melaye Lost In 2019 / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.