Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Which Best Way To Describe This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Best Way To Describe This Picture (1154 Views)

Best Way To beat Recession / The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
I stumbled on this picture online and I suddenly reading different philosophic meanings to it.
Thinking outside the box,
Or steping out of your own believe!
Drop your own meaning here....let's roll!

Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
We are supposed to acquire "knowledge"but it is the "knowledge"that is acquiring us.....grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by Elslim: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Juju

1 Like

Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Elslim:
Juju
mumu
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Elslim:
Juju
U must be from Edo!
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmmmm
d guy d read d book of hin life...

sometimes u need to step back, cross examine and re-evaluate you...

Sometimes you have to read the book of your life
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by ShakurM(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Head on ur hands
Books on ur neck

1 Like

Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
tjark1:
hmmmm
d guy d read d book of hin life...

sometimes u need to step back, cross examine and re-evaluate you...

Sometimes you have to read the book of your life
Goodone
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
ShakurM:
Head on ur hands
Books on ur neck
Haha
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by diamondpaul(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
What is simplyfy is that..the book is reading me instead of me reading the book.
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
diamondpaul:
What is simplyfy is that..the book is reading me instead of me reading the book.
Really
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by tobechi20(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
koife:
I stumbled on this picture online and I suddenly reading different philosophic meanings to it.
Thinking outside the box,
Or steping out of your own believe!
Drop your own meaning here....let's roll!

WE OUGHT TO USE OUR BRAIN TO READ BOOKS BUT THESE DAYS,(RELIGIOUS)BOOKS TEND TO REPLACE OUR BRAIN. WE NO LONGER THINK. THE BOOK THINKS FOR US.
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
tobechi20:

WE OUGHT TO USE OUR BRAIN TO READ BOOKS BUT THESE DAYS,(RELIGIOUS)BOOKS TEND TO REPLACE OUR BRAIN. WE NO LONGER THINK. THE BOOK THINKS FOR US.
Expository!
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by diamondpaul(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yea
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by tobechi20(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ishilove,lalastica, seun,
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by sinkhole: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
in Abami Eda's words: Mr. follow follow, make u kno follow book ooo, read am go your waaaayy!
Fela Kuti
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2015
sinkhole:
in Abami Eda's words: Mr. follow follow, make u kno follow book ooo, read am go your waaaayy!
Fela Kuti
Na so
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by Chubhie: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
An un examined life ain't worth living.
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2015
Chubhie:
An un examined life ain't worth living.
Yes oo
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by hoodboy(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
Man know thine self
Re: Which Best Way To Describe This Picture by koife(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2015
hoodboy:
Man know thine self
Good try

(1) (Reply)

Buhari - The Man Of Contradictions / Lies About Buhari-The Truth / BREAKING: Rivers State APC Deputy Gov Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.