Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (14031 Views)

She Removed Her Skirt And Showed Me The Back Side, The Front And (pics) / Woman Has 6 Ribs Removed To Look Like Cartoon Character (PICS) / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
--

151 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by davidflo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Humorous n deep. I'm blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by babysmart(f): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Totally on point...u are really good at what u do. wink

5 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2015
The Orion clinic and freezing of sperm thing cracked me up. How come that wasn't funny to you OP?
Now I'm telling a lady I admire I just want to get her knocked up and I may take care of her needs and the baby too.
No love! No lies!!
No pun intended.

Cc Nneka123

I always had a thing for Ibo girls, will you have my babies.. grin
Let's go see a Gynae and visit an IVF center.
Trust me there's no shagging involved. grin

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Pukka36(f): 1:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm,Love get plenty twist.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Wow! Really long, glad I read it smiley

5 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Brandnew2:
The Orion clinic and freezing of sperm thing cracked me up. How come that wasn't funny to you OP?
Now I'm telling a lady I admire I just how to get knocked up and I may take care of her needs and the baby too.
No love! No lies!!
No pun intended.

Cc Nneka123

I always had a thing for Ibo girls, will you have my babies.. grin
Let's go see a gynae and visit an IVF center after that.
Trust me there's no shagging involved. grin
grin grin choi! Just like the op said. I won't settle for less tongue
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin choi! Just like the op said. I won't settle for less tongue
Unless you want shagging included in the. Package then I'm equally up to the task..grin
Btw I'd love to taste your potato thickened sauce..cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2015
So funny. Crazy geh grin grin grin grin.

Thought provoking too though. The word 'love' is overused. Tired of hearing it

But you know I love you sha kiss and you better not cheat on me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Tallesty1(m): 6:48am On Feb 26, 2015
I think I am going to sue this poster for photocopying my mind.

Love in Nigeria, is a lie women use to enjoy the wealth they didn't work for and men use it to enjoy free sex.

I once created a thread here titled the marriage that I want, I made it clear there that Love is out of it. I don't need it in my marriage, I don't it in my relationship. What our generation call love is worse than hatred.

Give me genuine friendship and lust and I will be yours forever.

Love be onye ebee?

18 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by lumzybo: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Waoh!!! A lovely piece u wrote there.
@ a point in our lives as a Nigerian,we are guilty of @least 1. The true meaning of love is ONLY found in the holy book.
Just like u wrote also, our society ain't helping matters @ all.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2015
olashas:
So funny. Crazy geh grin grin grin grin.

Thought provoking too though. The word 'love' is overused. Tired of hearing it

But you know I love you sha kiss and you better not cheat on me tongue

tongue tongue
You have to love me na, my wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2015
lumzybo:
Waoh!!! A lovely piece u wrote there.
@ a point in our lives as a Nigerian,we are guilty of @least 1. The true meaning of love is ONLY found in the holy book.
Just like u wrote also, our society ain't helping matters @ all.

I think the part our society plays on issues of love is deeply rooted in traditions and customs. Our ancestors did not know what 'love' in dating and marriage is until white men came to introduce religion and to preach love.

I used to feel that Religion and Love are just two big words used to keep humanity in check. These two words alone have subdued a lot of people in various aspects.
And then when I see ladies here saying that Naija men ain't romantic, I begin to wonder how a man can toil through the hardships of this country, save enough money for our 'shawarma', Peruvian hair and chrome-wheel cars and still have time to be romantic cheesy cheesy Let's not forget that PHCN doesn't even give enough power to support romance of any kind self..Lol
And our ancestors were definitely not 'Romantic' so why are we trying to form romance now, who teach us? Ojukwu abi Awolowo.
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by lumzybo: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
@ standd, I don't wanna totally agree that "LOVE" doesn't exist during thee time of our 4fadas. To an extent what we call love these days isn't love. Love isn't when it's only a side that is doing all the giving n the other receives. THAT Ain't LOVE. "When it's his bday he take u OUT, ur bday he does same, xmas n new year ain't left out, major holidays, he is there 4 u, wkend parols ain't left out" these and many more is what we call love these days. Cos just as u wrote in ur story 4 Yejide to av settled 4 Bala smtin must av been involved. Knwing fully well that of all the men coming 4wrd to ask 4 her hand in marriage, she chose Bala. N yes, I will blame what we call love today on the west. They impose their kinda love on us n we gladly took it.
@ ur ojukwu n awolowo post is hilarious grin

4 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olashas(f): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
standd:

tongue tongue
You have to love me na, my wife cheesy
kiss kiss
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by toykathy(f): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
wow! Standd, this piece of urs is so deep n real. So so on point. Nyc one sweetie.

5 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by zyzxx(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
oro ife laye bi adanwo ni

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2015
standd:

And our ancestors were definitely not 'Romantic' so why are we trying to form romance now, who teach us? Ojukwu abi Awolowo.
cheesy

That part got my attention.

Awolowo taught me something about respect for a woman when he called his wife "MY JEWEL OF INESTIMABLE VALUE".
Unfortunately most Nigerian ladies have a price tag and they always go for the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Husler20152: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Space booked, be right back!

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by omanifrank(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
i see
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm....

#TeamNeverAgain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200 (Credit you within 5 minutes/ 24hours service available)

Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)

Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Muhammadkhan: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ta
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by paidmatches(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
buhari
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Muhammadkhan: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ad
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Mattpopson101: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by 1miccza: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chaiii Op my eye ooo,you can tell story shaaaa!!! Anyways nice piece

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Chiefia(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Long day...Heavy Eyes... I'll come read n comment later...lemme take a nap...meanwhile #SpaceBooked...!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Samuelkirk(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Let's not forget the love of Christ.. that is the real meaning of LOVE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.