Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Passport Collection - Change Date? Nigerian HC London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Collection - Change Date? Nigerian HC London (903 Views)

Bribe Collection At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passport Collection - Change Date? Nigerian HC London by Ade2316: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the 'collection date' of your passport from the Nigerian Embassy in London?
Or can you just turn up any day after the date in the collection receipt?
Re: Passport Collection - Change Date? Nigerian HC London by samson1515(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
No idea, google is ur frnd
Re: Passport Collection - Change Date? Nigerian HC London by greeners222(m): 3:48am On Feb 26, 2015
You can still turn up after the date to pick it up. After the date given for pick up it means is now available and ready to be picked up any time.. Once you get to there place u would submit the slip that has your passport data page upstairs, and someone wud get it and look for your passport for u. So u are still good to go after that date given for it to be picked up..
Re: Passport Collection - Change Date? Nigerian HC London by lactemps(m): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I could be possible, but to avoid any untold wahala, it might be better to email them and request for a New Date.

I am sure their Immigration Department is a bit 21st Century compliant in terms of "communication"

(1) (Reply)

Badagry: A pre-intimacy Of History And Nature / From South Africa To Nigeria! / Africa Youth Leadership Summit 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.