Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview (1509 Views)

Got An Interview, How Do You Tell Your Present Boss? / Where To Get Funding To Attend An Health Related International Conference.. / I Committed One Of The Worst Entrepreneurial Sins, And I DEEPLY Regret It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
I had few days interview with oil n gas coy in lag. At the time I was in calabar working in a hotel. I had to flare up with my colleague at work over very minor issue......slapped her, and knowing the consequence I was given one week suspension without pay. I had to even apply for one more week suspension which I was denied. I stubbornly took two weeks off and when I returned I was given additional one week suspension for taking more time off. I gladly used it for the job training that was slated about the same time grin grin undecided ?
??
Summarise this in one word....
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Melahou(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
idoitism
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Melahou:
idoitism
Haha
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by tobechi20(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dem for sack you
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Your coconut head
koife:
I had few days interview with oil n gas coy in lag. At the time I was in calabar working in a hotel. I had to flare up with my colleague at work over very minor issue......slapped her, and knowing the consequence I was given one week suspension without pay. I had to even apply for one more week suspension which I was denied. I stubbornly took two weeks off and when I returned I was given additional one week suspension for taking more time off. I gladly used it for the job training that was slated about the same time grin grin undecided ?
??
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by yinkeys(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
I don't believe this story

1 Like

Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
yinkeys:
I don't believe this story
It true!
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Polithiefcian(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Young Op,

You kno the trend,

Pictures of u doing d above post or undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by remsonik(f): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
Its a lie, most companies will sack you, No company gives two suspensions in the space of two weeks
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:
Its a lie, most companies will sack you, No company gives two suspensions in the space of two weeks
l
I left them before they had the luxury to sack me. I got the job!

1 Like

Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2015
koife:
??

In one word, you hustled grin

You also Crazied sha shocked
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Evina(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Koife! Choi! You can lie oh! Is your last name Linus or your girlfriend's name Laide?
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
Koife! Choi! You can lie oh! Is your last name Linus or your girlfriend's name Laide?
I know where he dug this from. One thread on excuses you give to attend a job interview.
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Evina(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I know where he dug this from. One thread on excuses you give to attend a job interview.

shocked you don't say!
Bad guy you be oh. cheesy
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

shocked you don't say!
Bad guy you be oh. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy

They'very ended our fun on that thread sad sad
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Evina(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesycheesycheesy

They'very ended our fun on that thread sad sad

Hahaha that job thread this afternoon abi? LOL
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Hahaha that job thread this afternoon abi? LOL
yes!!! smiley smiley grin
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
Yea, this is an excerpt of that comment, I was the one who commented on that thread so I thought it would be cool to open a thread with it. It there ill feeling?
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Evina(f): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
koife:

Yea, this is an excerpt of that comment, I was the one who commented on that thread so I thought it would be cool to open a thread with it. It there ill feeling?

Not at all. smiley
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Not at all. smiley
K
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
koife:
??

Why you too dey lie like this?
Re: See The Neccesary Evil I Committed To Attend An Interview by koife(m): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Adaobi12:

Why you too dey lie like this?
What is this one saying.....abi you never read previous comment?

(1) (Reply)

The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers / 21 Success Tips For Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs / Banking Jobs: How Much Do They Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.