Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (118921 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nzgal: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
When will they all realize that Luscious onetime friend Vernon is missing. I thought that shady lawyer would have discovered that Vernon is the real snitch, not Cookie.

I hope the lawyer is not an undercover agent sha, his appearance was too convenient.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by homesteady(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
nzgal:
When will they all realize that Luscious onetime friend Vernon is missing. I thought that shady lawyer would have discovered that Vernon is the real snitch, not Cookie.

I hope the lawyer is not an undercover agent sha, his appearance was too convenient.

They already know Vernon is the snitch!

The police people know he is missing, but they don't want to raise any alarm yet, because he is the star witness, and without him they have no case against Luscious
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by candycrushsoda: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
homesteady:

They already know Vernon is the snitch!

The police people know he is missing, but they don't want to raise any alarm yet, because he is the star witness, and without him they have no case against Luscious

I wonder what Lucious will do to Andre n his wife when he finds out they have a hand in Vernon's disappearance.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by AfricanApple(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wish Tirana would keep singing through out the movie
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
I wish Tirana would keep singing through out the movie
Why do you wish so? smiley
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by AfricanApple(f): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Why do you wish so? smiley
because her voice is damn sexy cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:
LUCIOUS IS MEAN AND I LOVE IT ..
Hakeem's such a douce bag...rubbing his affair with Anika in his father's face. That guy is becoming a liability...he listens to no one

Those blaming Mr Empire for being mean won't see him raising the white flag now.
That's the thing with all the people Lucious has dealt with, he goes to them in peace...looking for ways to fix things and then they begin to think he's weak. My only concern is his issue with Andre but I think im beginning to understand now..im sure Lucious had a terrible childhood with his mother's condition. All he sees when he looks at Andre is his past as a child, he needs a shrink...he needs to heal
Finally Timberland makes an appearance. ..
Finally!!!! I've seen someone that loves Lucious like i do cheesy He"s always a step ahead of their games...

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
dubylhover:
this dynasty that cookie wants to build self,hope she knows that it took luscious more than 15 yes to take empire to WHR it is...she's just deluding herself...

I really love d character luscious..that his lawyer fits him well...

I still don't understand y pipo are saying Jamal has gone bad...hes now putting himself first nd pipo are casting him.I like d new Jamal oo..
Dynasty that"ll soon flop!!! cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dumkele1: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls can anyone help with the dates and time fox airs Empire... I always seem to miss it these days
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Finally!!!! I've seen someone that loves Lucious like i do cheesy He"s always a step ahead of their games...

wink
TeamLucious...hell yeah!!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2015
dubylhover:
am I d only one,I just have dis feeling that d concept of luscious is scripted after jay z...I just as d bossy lifestyle of luscious in jay z..that's y I fucking love luscious........

lafamilia....most important
Might I ask how you know the lifestyle of Jay Z? LOL! I haven't read anywhere how JayZ is a mean-assed manipulative mofo.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Dygeasy:
Might I ask how you know the lifestyle of Jay Z? LOL! I haven't read anywhere how JayZ is a mean-assed manipulative mofo.

i just have dat feeling,it might b partly based on him..besides even if jay z is a "mean asses manipulative mofo",wud you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by dubylhover(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2015
"The Jay Z story, which very much
inspired Lucious Lyon, certain elements
of Lucious Lyon, was that story. For me
the story of people who have some sort
of criminal past, or gangster past are not
limited to black culture. ... Our goal is to
tell a great story, and to do the best show
we can. You can cross the line and just
be totally inappropriate, but we're not
doing that. ... You know, Joe Kennedy
too, is another (person who rose to
power from a criminal past)."

I just read d article of lucious Lyon on wiki https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucious_Lyon.

cc dygeasy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
dubylhover:

i just have dat feeling,it might b partly based on him..besides even if jay z is a "mean asses manipulative mofo",wud you know
Exactly. Nobody would know which brought about my point.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dygeasy(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
dubylhover:
"The Jay Z story, which very much
inspired Lucious Lyon, certain elements
of Lucious Lyon, was that story. For me
the story of people who have some sort
of criminal past, or gangster past are not
limited to black culture. ... Our goal is to
tell a great story, and to do the best show
we can. You can cross the line and just
be totally inappropriate, but we're not
doing that. ... You know, Joe Kennedy
too, is another (person who rose to
power from a criminal past)."

I just read d article of lucious Lyon on wiki https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucious_Lyon.

cc dygeasy
Well, okay. cool
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dumkele1: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Pls na... What time and days do they show empire
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dumkele1:
its on wednesdays but......join @empirefox on twitter to know d time it airs
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
I just finished downloading all song from empire series, nothing to lose from luscious and Jamal. And born to love u from Jamal was the last of that gave me headache while searching through google and I have them now, they sing nice songs. Thank God for internet. I have 19 tracks songs from empire series.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dumkele1: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
nitane25:
its on wednesdays but......join @empirefox on twitter to know d time it airs

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by candycrushsoda: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dumkele1:

Thursday at 9pm on DSTV
channel 125
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ajasa4link: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Thursday at 9pm on DSTV channel 125
After we go don download am tire online. Dstv no dey try o
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Treyknowles(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Xup Y'all... Who is/are ur favorite actor/actress in this series?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dumkele1:

Thanks
uwc
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
ceejay80s:
I just finished downloading all song from empire series, nothing to lose from luscious and Jamal. And born to love u from Jamal was the last of that gave me headache while searching through google and I have them now, they sing nice songs. Thank God for internet. I have 19 tracks songs from empire series.
where cn I get dt born to love you
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Funny people. Even I knew Luscious would jack that babe from the Lyon Dynasty. Cookie hasn't realized that to best LuLu, you've gotta think like the devil.

Btw why is Luscious trying to kill their business? Is he scared Cookie will succeed? Threatened? Luscious knows the stuff Cookie is made of.

All the Lyon folks need to have individual session with a shrink. They all have mummy/daddy trouble at one point or the other. Ain't no child detaching himself from his parent's clutch.

I've finally concluded this series is about Luscious and Cookie. There isn't much of a storyline though, just nice songs worth listening to undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
nitane25:
where cn I get dt born to love you

Click on this link below, u download the file in mp3 format

http://mp3fly.in/watch?v=UXXRorxR9d0
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Hardetayour: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
ceejay80s:
Pls do u have the link for the songs from season 2.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Hardetayour: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Am I the only one that enjoyed the stage takeover from Dynasty and the Timbaland feature.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by ceejay80s(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hardetayour:
Pls do u have the link for the songs from season 2.
Search through google, that's how I got mine
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Dumkele1: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Thursday at 9pm on DSTV channel 125

Thanks
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
UjSizzle:
Funny people. Even I knew Luscious would jack that babe from the Lyon Dynasty. Cookie hasn't realized that to best LuLu, you've gotta think like the devil.

Btw why is Luscious trying to kill their business? Is he scared Cookie will succeed? Threatened? Luscious knows the stuff Cookie is made of.

All the Lyon folks need to have individual session with a shrink. They all have mummy/daddy trouble at one point or the other. Ain't no child detaching himself from his parent's clutch.

I've finally concluded this series is about Luscious and Cookie. There isn't much of a storyline though, just nice songs worth listening to undecided
And that's the reason why I left this series at season 1.
No storyline...yet
Only Cookie and Luscious characters are interesting
The hype about this series are the songs; it might as well be a musical.
They should release the songs as albums and call it a day.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by candycrushsoda: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dumkele1:

Thanks
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.