Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (118884 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by tobymichael(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2015
You may think you've gotten a way around it
but don't fool yourselves,this is only the beginning
see the streets couldn't defeat me, disease couldn't stop me, even God can't kill me.
The day will come when Luscious Lyon will return...
Game time bitches.

Can't wait to see what he'll do to that bipolar idiot and that spoilt brat.
Vernon's a big snitch, bunkie bleeped himself up he ought to know better.3 millz ain't nothing to Luscious but as a gangster they don't respond well to shake downs and blackmail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2015
tobymichael:
You may think you've gotten a way around it
but don't fool yourselves,this is only the beginning
see the streets couldn't defeat me, disease couldn't stop me, even God can't kill me.
The day will come when Luscious Lyon will return...
Game time bitches.

Can't wait to see what he'll do to that bipolar idiot and that spoilt brat.
Vernon's a big snitch, bunkie bleeped himself up he ought to know better.3 millz ain't nothing to Luscious but as a gangster they don't respond well to shake downs and blackmail
Somebody is actually supporting Lucious. grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Not even surprised, after some of the silly things I've read from the sheep in the politics section, anything goes.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by tobymichael(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
rokiatu:

He's right in his own rights if you understand what I mean.He's a hustler, if most of us have that opportunity we'll do worse besides any family who can threaten me with a gun ain't family anymore

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by tobymichael(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
cao:

Not even surprised, after some of the silly things I've read from the sheep in the politics section, anything goes.

No offence but are you referring to me as a sheep or what I don't quite understand you
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
tobymichael:

No offence but are you referring to me as a sheep or what I don't quite understand you
I wasn't referring to you as sheep, I simply meant after all of the things I've read in that section, I'm no longer really surprised by anything I see on NL. For example, that someone actually supports the unapologetic narcissistic Lucious, when all I want is Lucious' death.

I won't bore you with the craziness I've seen from Oncers (Once Upon a Time fans) on Tumblr & Twitter, some folks take their fiction way too seriously that they can't seem to differentiate between the actor and the character.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by tobymichael(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
cao:

I wasn't referring to you as sheep, I simply meant after all of the things I've read in that section, I'm no longer really surprised by anything I see on NL. For example, that someone actually supports the unapologetic narcissistic Lucious, when all I want is Lucious' death.

I won't bore you with the craziness I've seen from Oncers (Once Upon a Time fans) on Tumblr & Twitter, some folks take their fiction way too seriously that they can't seem to differentiate between the actor and the character.

I understand you. Sometimes I also want Luscious to pay for his sins and he'll definitely do that but not now.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Xpin(m): 4:07am On Apr 03, 2015
Jamal(Smollett), i love this character. His story is so inspiring, despite being looked down upon all through through his life due to his sexuality, he stands out as the most dependable Lyon. No wonder Olivia, Lola's mother trusts him with her daughter. His charisma gets bolder when he comes out about being gay before the world and on the face of his father, the grand 'Lion'. His golden voice and his John Legend like look makes him hot... What makes me like Smollett even more is that he took a character that reflects bits of his real life experience as a gay and how homophobic society responds it. Not that i advocate for homosexuality but that i find his role more of him reaching to the world about himself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Xpin:
Jamal, i love this character. His story is so inspiring, despite being looked down upon all through through his life due to his sexuality, he stands out as the most dependable Lyon. His charisma gets bolder when comes out about being gay before the world and his father, the grand 'Lion'. His golden voice and his John Legend like look makes him dope..
good taste.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
figo05, I am banned in the celebrity section for now so i cant reply you there. And about posting a pic to prove people wrong, child are u kidding me? I don't give a one cent what anyone think. Especially people on here. I do what i want n how i want.

Who give a fu...ck about anyone opinion. Certainly not me.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
figo05, I am banned in the celebrity section for now so i cant reply you there. And about posting a pic to prove people wrong, child are u kidding me? I don't give a one cent what anyone think. Especially people on here. I do what i want n how i want.

Who give a fu...ck about anyone opinion. Certainly not me.

I understand u. No matter what people say I will continue following that ass like.....
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Zehner(f): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
I can't wait for season 2 or is it out already? And as for Lucious all i feel for him is pity. Jamal o i love dat dude. kiss he can do no wrong in my eyes.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Zehner:
I can't wait for season 2 or is it out already? And as for Lucious all i feel for him is pity. Jamal o i love dat dude. kiss he can do no wrong in my eyes.
Dont feel sorry for him oooh. As he said game time bi..tches. hES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER. HES PLAYING THE HECK OUT OF THAT CHARACTER.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Zehner(f): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Dont feel sorry for him oooh. As he said game time bi..tches. hES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER. HES PLAYING THE HECK OUT OF THAT CHARACTER.
been a thespian myself i agree with you he is playing his role really well my pitiable feeling for him however is as a result of what seem like everybody is rooting to get him but hey it's Luscious I am sure he's got plan A-Z up his sleeves.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Zehner:
been a thespian myself i agree with you he is playing his role really well my pitiable feeling for him however is as a result of what seem like everybody is rooting to get him but hey it's Luscious I am sure he's got plan A-Z up his sleeves.

Hes always one step ahead hahaha. I really miss Empire man. I don't even know when season two is starting too. But I cant wait.

Whos your fav characters?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Zehner(f): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:

Hes always one step ahead hahaha. I really miss Empire man. I don't even know when season two is starting too. But I cant wait.

Whos your fav characters?
Jamal because of his voice, and he came out tall regardless, luscious for been the "Badt guy" and Cookie for her craziness and doggedness as for Hakeem I see him as a child who needs to grow.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Zehner:
Jamal because of his voice, and he came out tall regardless, luscious for been the "Badt guy" and Cookie for her craziness and doggedness as for Hakeem I see him as a child who needs to grow.
Good we have the same taste. I luv Andre as well. I love dark character. Its not easy to play them.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Zehner(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Good we have the same taste. I luv Andre as well. I love dark character. Its not easy to play them.
wink nice I catch your drift. Andre's role is a difficult one to play and truth be told one would have thought Luscious would hand over Empire to him easily but he doesn't seem to bulge as regards Andre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Zehner:
wink nice I catch your drift. Andre's role is a difficult one to play and truth be told one would have thought Luscious would hand over Empire to him easily but he doesn't seem to bulge as regards Andre.
hahaha Lucious is so unpredictable.

I fall in love instally with Jamal from the first episode took a few episode for me to like Andre's character thou, but now am a huge fan. same with Lucious. I used to hate his gut. But the man is probably my number one now. hes amazing. The character we love to hate. grin As for Cookie...don't we all just love her?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Zehner(f): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
rokiatu:
hahaha Lucious is so unpredictable.

I fall in love instally with Jamal from the first episode took a few episode for me to like Andre's character thou, but now am a huge fan. same with Lucious. I used to hate his gut. But the man is probably my number one now. hes amazing. The character we love to hate. grin As for Cookie...don't we all just love her?
tell me who won't love Jamal with his kinda voice? Please o leave Luscious, Dude is simply rooting for the best for Empire and Cookie chai dat babe is cray. Remember that part when she came to dinner "seductively dressed" for Luscious and her exit with her grabbing her butt and d statement she made! I almost died from laughing and I love it when Hakeem raps and I love seeing him and Jamal on stage. cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2015
Zehner:
tell me who won't love Jamal with his kinda voice? Please o leave Luscious, Dude is simply rooting for the best for Empire and Cookie chai dat babe is cray. R[b]emember that part when she came to dinner "seductively dressed" for Luscious and her exit with her grabbing her butt and d statement she made! I almost died from laughing[/b] and I love it when Hakeem raps and I love seeing him and Jamal on stage. cheesy
Thats one of my fav scene. That was when I totally fell in love with empire.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by indomitableoba(m): 4:47am On Apr 04, 2015
baddest series of the moment.... when is the second season premiere?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Favourite character................I am torn betwwen the badass Cookie, the humour she brings to her character is just amazing and Luscious, he is the heart of the show even if we all love to hate his character! Bring it on b1tches grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by UjSizzle(f): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2015
cao:

You watch once upon a time too? shocked Sheesh woman. You're like the ultimate tv fan girl.
The series began to bore me so I quit. I heard Nashville is a lot like Empire.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
UjSizzle:

You watch once upon a time too? shocked Sheesh woman. You're like the ultimate tv fan girl.
The series began to bore me so I quit. I heard Nashville is a lot like Empire.
I watch too much telly, as for OUAT, I'm simply there for Regina.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 12:31am On Apr 12, 2015
I guess im late to the party. The 1st 5mins of Episode 1(seeing Taraji) was all i needed. Damn no Monique doesnt fit such character.

Hakeem and his wiz khalifa kind of attitude and Jamal-John legend look, Usher accent.

Luscious!!! Its all been said already.

I'm afraid of Engr's son. He is doing like jamal when he was lil. Lol
Taraji is my best role interpreter till date. Not even Jolie

4episodes away to finish. Laptop dies. If not.......

"I dont need ya money...."

andre's case is really pitiable. Cookie is high on.... The next episode blowing the previous away.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by lieutAliyu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
lucious is actually a beast buh am cool with the dude...Is been always been Charles Darwin theory for him....meanwhile cookie is a crazy ass character,she's damn good

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by daveP(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
I think i'm not the only one that understands why Luscious put lola's paternity on jamal for a reason.

Jamal seems attached already. Would he change his sexuality?

David otunga still enjoying Hudson.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by emyboy94: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
can't wait for empire season two.
season 2 is gonna b like. drip drop dripdripidy drop. (hakeem)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.