Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram (3895 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Inec Rules Out Election In Michika, Madagali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by Icon4s(m): 7:37am On Feb 27, 2015
Xbabangida:
See what GEJ is costing us in the north... Too bad.
Vote for Change.

stfu. You are the cause of your own predicaments. This is what u have been doing along- castigating the government.
You guys shot urselves on the foot.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by luvinhubby(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Xbabangida:
Vote for Change.
Are you not a compound f.ool
Was GEJ the person that armed your virgin seeking idiots with IEDs & guns, shooting & shouting 'Allahu akbar'.
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

Are you not a compound f.ool
Was GEJ the person that armed your virgin seeking idiots with IEDs & guns, shooting & shouting 'Allahu akbar'.
angry
Why are you falling ur own hand like this ? Its glaring GEJ is behind boko haram, PDP=boko and boko=PDP. Every nigerian knows this now. Even a toddler born yesterday knows how to sing chants about PDP and terrorism.
Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2015
Icon4s:

stfu. You are the cause of your own predicaments. This is what u have been doing along- castigating the government.
You guys shot urselves on the foot.
When we lost Yar'adua in 2010, GEJ had to take over by virtue of the constitution but he has since failed to deliver us what we needed. We asked for a good leadership and government that basks in the vision of yaradua which he failed and instead, he brought us bad economy, Boko Haram, death and sorrow. GEJ must ne gotten rid of come march 28. Buhari is the man every Nigerian needs right now.
Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself...I guess he is the one destroying the Middle East...thanks to your Religion of demons.

Xbabangida:
for Change.
Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
A very big b!tch I tell ya......I tell them it's nemesis of 1967-1970 hunting them badly and when the Christian northerners scream 'northern Muslims are killing northern christians', I tell them you both were one when you carried out an unjust war against the Igbos now eat your poo!
PriceOfGarri:
Wow!!! Incredible!

The blown bridge reminds us of the bridge between Udo Village in Ezinihitte Mbaise, Imo State and another village in Abia state.

That bridge was blown off during the Nigerian Civil war.

What a b^tch kharma is.
Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by AmucheJane(f): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Xbabangida:

Oh you mean ur mom is a f00l ? Comm'on you don't live in the north so you don't know how life is here. You can't even think of living in Kano not to talk about maiduguri where I stay. You must be from the western part of the country and maybe when the terrorism gets worse and spreads there, you'll be able to realize the magnitude and ambiguity of your statement above. Fact is, as bitter as it may sound, Jonathan is behind what is happening here and I can give you one thousand and one reasons why I said so.
give me one reason why I should live in the north? I don't see NL insult as anything, when ever I see it I do laugh and laugh. Go get a life.
Re: Photos: Damage done to Michika by Boko Haram by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Heaven knows the convoy of tankers and military jeeps you posted above aren't of Nigerian origin. Heaven also knows that GEJ has been behind the islamic sect all these years. The blood of thousand of Nigerian is stained in his hands and soon, when we have a better government, he'll pay for the sorrow, tears and blood he has brought to Nigerians in the north over the years.

Heaven Knows how many the northern elite rallied to delay state of emergency in the north.Heavens know how the north east sympathisers murdered Christians and youth corp members when Mr President won the election.Heaven knows how sympathetic the likes of buhari and co. kept silent about the activities of the sect in the north rather where advocating and weakening the Nigerian army efforts.Heaven knows how uncaring these men where.
And now we have support as a Govt and as a Nation against a devil.And the victory is now in our favour!

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless Mr. President Dr.Goodluck Jonathan
God Bless The Great Nigerian Armed Forced!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Intrigues As Buhari Picks His Team / 10 Important Facts You Must Know About Lagos State / How Tinubu And Buhari's SGF Met With CCT Judge At Midnight To Perfect Saraki's F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.