Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. (15212 Views)

Buhari Walk The Talk (apc Manifesto At A Glance) / APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described the manifesto of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as unrealistic, saying it is meant to deceive and misdirect the electorates.

According to the ruling party, the opposition’s promise to pay N5, 000 monthly stipend each to 25 million poor Nigerians would amount to N125 billion monthly and N1.5 trillion every year. At a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday, the National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Chief Olisa Metuh, said this cannot be achieved, given the poor state of the nation’s economy and dwindling oil revenue.“What is baffling is that the APC knows fully well that this is not only unrealistic but also impracticable in a nation with an estimated budget of N4.69 trillion comprising recurrent and capital expenditures yet they continue to dish it out to unsuspecting citizens in a clear bid to mislead.

“Since its formation about two years ago, the APC has introduced and sustained an unfortunate political streak sustained majorly by lies, character assassination, false alarm, wild allegations, and lately visual simulation, all in the desperation to deceive and misdirect the judgment of the electorates.

“We have with us an opposition party, which has been deploying all manner of schemes to derail and compromise the electoral process. Today, if the APC is not instigating violence or threatening democracy and our very existence as a nation, the party is busy procuring criminal hi-tech to hack into INEC’s data-base or clone the Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

“The next day, the same party would connive with some unscrupulous electoral officers to deny non-indigenes in some selected States their PVCs while busy making bogus promises to the electorates,” Metuh said.The PDP also faulted what it described as the opposition’s promise to create 740, 000 direct jobs in each of the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory within one year, with one million jobs for Igbo youths within the same period.

Continuing, Metuh said: “The APC has also promised to provide free education, daily free meals for millions of Nigerian school children, free tertiary education, free health care and free houses to Nigerians. The opposition knows too well that this is unrealistic yet they prefer to brandish falsehood.
“The APC should explain to Nigerians how they would fulfill their promises with the prevailing 40 per cent drop in national income and dwindling oil price in the international market. “

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/apcs-manifesto-unrealistic-pdp/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
We know that not all what APC said can be achieved but one thing is for sure and that is change. We have tried PDP for so long and it's not a crime for us to see what these other guys have to offer. Anyway I don't need any monthly payments from APC. I just want Fayose...FFK...Oduah...Alison in jail so we can bring back discipline to our beloved nation. .

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by stalyf(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
God bless you Oga Metuh. APC and their members are full of deceits, and they sell their lies and propaganda by shouting CHANGE. Our great country Nigeria is not a BUS that need a conductor to give #Change. Nigeria is a PLANE that need a good pilot and GEJ is it.

GEJ till 2019 joor

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Koroaso: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok....coming from masters of deceit.

PDP is already learning how to be the opposition smiley

GMB/PYO

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hummm hummmm
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by alberto2k(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na Only thief dey know thief undecided

Apc or PDP there's no saint among you guys

Someone should pls show me one saint from APC or PDP and i'll dash this booked space to that person undecided

Mtscheeew! Politricks!

10 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by publicenemy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Both parties are liars.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol

Is PDP finally ready for issue-based campaign??

Oya...let Okonjo Iweala come for a debate withCharlrs Soludo

Let Sambo come for a debate with Osinbajo

No no no..i am Not done yet...

Let fayose come for a debate with fashola

If PDP can score up to 3/10, then we can Allow Gej to debate GMB

What APC has in its manifesto regarding social welfare packages for the school pupils, the unemployed youths and the aged is simply an extension of what has ALREADY been done in some APC states. And as long as those states could afford it easily, the FG can simply intervene in that area...the figures are not as bogus as u claim because its all about due process and scrutiny.

Already , Aregbesola feeds pupils daily (it's just 2.5billion a year)
Already, Fayemi gave 5,000 to all the Aged monthly
Already, Aregbesola, Ajimobi and Fashola created casual jobs that pay atleast 10,000 monthly
If you are not able to secure such casual jobs for purely genuine reasons, then u r qualified for the 5000 naira welfare package for unemployed youths.
The plans are executable, give them a chance

I know PDP is using style to ask for expo on how they can turn around the economy before March 28, but we will not give them.

I can imagine Okonjo saying "hello mr president, hmm, I have read through Buhari's manifesto o, he did not give us details of how he will do these things, pls tell them to break it down for us so that we can see what can be done before March 28, remember we have already taken his advise on bokoharam when he said we should no longer steal the money meant for ammunitions"

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
yes i believe... how will they stabilize the oil market to start with?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by LMAyedun(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Highly unrealistic! I will rather stick to GEJ.

GEJ till 2019

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
poko grin
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Latest Jobs in Nigeria:

Experience - 40years

Age limit - 28years below!

Vote (°*°) ......

I love Osibanjo, I hate Buhari, I love GEJ, & Deslike Namadi Sambo...

GEJ et Osibanjo would've bin a better choice.........quote me & say trash like i jex did.......& Yu myt not witness march28 election

4 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by dre11(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Coming for a party where the government promise to make public the probe report that pricewatercooper had done on NNPC
But more than a week that the report has being submitted....... We are told they won't release it until after election
Invariably, they are telling us that the report has implicated them that they don't want the ordinary Nigerians to see it

And telling the whole nation that we can't keep our promise and they feel the opposition is just like them

So, why won't they criticised a laudable manifesto of the opposition since it out way theirs
By the way.....
Have PDP release their own manifesto before condemning another one

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by allanphash7(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oh! Its PDP manifesto that is original right?

Their brain must have been moved to permanent site

WEWANTCHANGE
CHANGEWEWANT

31 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by koolet: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is that really coming from PDP.... undecided

8 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Simitrendy: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
PDP is full of lies,whores and pseudo its time to LEAVE!! Shey nah by force nii we want Sai Baba! We want Change! The era of change is here

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Simitrendy: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baba no space for credit today come next year
koolet:
U
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
It can be seen as lies and deceit only to those who were born confused and clueless. An average Nigerian can clearly see that the manifesto will be beneficial to all who seek change..
The truth is there for all to see.
Pls vote wisely and ignore these bunch of bullocks,
Sai Buhari.

38 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by beatsbyj2g(m): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok we understand wat you are trying to say but the fact still remains that you guys aren't doing it let d people dat want to try n do it try n do it.... Even if they don't achieve or deliver the plan to us 100% its still better than 0% dat ur pdp is giving us

APC change

17 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by pauloche2000: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
You think everybody is a thief lik u metuh who has no regard to the ederly..wicked pdp..its gameover cos we aint too familiar wid ur own manifesto..or how it ws achieved that u need more time to loot..kpelle we're k wid thr Manifestors

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
By his calculation that means the missing 20 billion dollars will cater for it for at least two years.
Poverty Deployment Party should please leave Nigerians alone.

15 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by tociano009(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lair Muhammad

1 Like

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by babs01(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
If Metuh nd FFK go exile when buhari wins, u guys will stil vote for them 20 years later if they show up lyk u did 4 Tinubu. anyway march4buhari im just reminding u, we tend to forget d past as regard to Buhari

JK for Lag
GMB for Abj

3 Likes

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by falconey(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
PDP I have one word for you.....CHANGE!!!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by sharisto(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
just 1ted 2 tell u dati was @ d FB......
Re: APC's Manifesto, Unrealistic And Full Of Deceit - PDP. by Viktor1983(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
#Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble / Okoi Obono-Obla Names Those Behind Cultism In Cross River - See Why / Senator Folabi Fasanmi Dies At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.