Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44220 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by lalasticlala(m): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2015
By Nicole Eniiyi Benson

Dear APC and governor Fashola,

My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The name of my school is Greensprings School lekki campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of people who are sick and dying because they take care of me when I am sick.

Governor fashola and apc I was listening to the radio on my way to school today and I heard that we can send money to you to help you to win the election. My mummy said that I can donate from N100 so that we can help APC to raise the money to win the election and remove president goodluck jonathan so that mr buhari and professor osinbajo can be the new president and assistant president and be able to help nigeria to fight the boko haram people who are killing innocent children and also bring back the chibok girls so that their mummies and daddies can be happy.

Governor Fashola and APC, please don’t you think that N100 is too small? I have the new N100 notes but I am sorry I will not be able to give it to you because I only have one and I want to keep it in my wallet. But I have n5785 that I saved from my lunch money and pocket money and toothfairy money. I know it’s my mummy giving the toothfairy the money to give me because I found my tooth in her wallet last year. and I want to give you all my money that I saved so that you can win in February. I have N5785 naira and also N8 but the N8 is in coins and it’s only in Shoprite that they gave me so I want to go and spend it there. I wanted to buy my inhaler disk but my daddy has bought another new one for me. I have given my mummy the money and she put it on her card to pay it on your website and she paid it now. I wish I could get more money for you but that will be next week when I get more lunch money from my daddy and toothfairy can’t give me any more money because all my teeth have all grown back. I can still save more money for you and give you in February.

Please help me give some of the money to mr ambode too so that he can win mr jimmy agbaje. I like mr ambode very much.

I wish you goodluck not goodluck jonathan but best of luck and please you can call my mummy’s number if you need me to send the money I want to save for you.But you will have to give me some time to save it.

Please say hello to mr ambode mr buhari and professor osinbajo for me.

http://www.thescoopng.com/9-year-old-girl-donates-her-lunch-money-pocket-money-and-toothfairy-money-to-apc-read-her-letter/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=9-year-old-girl-donates-her-lunch-money-pocket-money-and-toothfairy-money-to-apc-read-her-letter

189 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Girl, keep ur money, you are gonna need it.

just have to modify this, that girl is too young to be writing such letters and giving up her lunch money for political cause. Her parents should be encouraging her to donate money to charity and those with immediate needs of it instead.
Let the adults deal with politics. That girl is not eligible yet, all these stunts we see here is her parents'.
The law says she isn't eligible to vote, but she is eligible to donate money abi? No political party should accept money from a nine year old.

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by drtwist(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Don't 4gt u can't vote, @ 9 u don't knw what politics is all about. use ur money to buy launch o except ur mum( an APC supporter) told u to do this to help credit APC. . Gej till u get admission and knw ur right.

240 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by falconey(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
the little girl want CHANGE she is tired of daddy coming home with no capri sone/biscuit/gala........be patient little girl change is coming

446 Likes 25 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 26, 2015
How gullible are Nigerians?

Donating to the same politicians you brand thieves and looting professionals for some stupíd campaign.

By the way, a 9 year old can't write such letter.
And even if true, her parents failed big time.

Donating their 9 years old daughter lunch money while Buhari's daughter is schooling in the UK. Shame.

245 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Wow that's inspiring

Ordinary Nigerians donate for Apc while thievies donate for Pdp.

230 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
lalasticala, isnt' it better we see the picture of the child so saTans do not come in here to say another arrangey don appear?

i never land one dumb and clueless saTan don show him head for fence

DickDastardly:
[s]ARRANGEE!
Apc allow this little girl to focus on her studies.[/s][s][/s]

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DickDastardly(m): 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
ARRANGEE!
Apc allow this little girl to focus on her studies.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by AbuMikey(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Even if I'm an APC fan, ''We all know this is all fake.''

Well, its still SaiBuhari come March 28. wink

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
I'm speechless. A 9 year old knowing what is right and wrong and these old folks on nairaland are busy abusing Buhari...well...

Quote: Guinea-Conakry

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by siraj1402(m): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Good
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
PDP will cast 20 shades of grey on dis beautiful news like "Our goat self donated a lady last week"

16 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by lupey: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Awww...this is beautiful although is it just me or this looks too "arranged"
Anyway, way to go little girl. May we all see the change we deserve smiley

7 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Viktor1983(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Kai... 9yrs Old? Diaris God oo! #Lies[/size]

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Using a Nigerian citizen ,a minor for propaganda is the highest level of desperation by the APC.

Let's us face fact; what does a 9yr old child know about APC and politics .
If this story is true the 9yr old child should come and see her fellow 9yr old kids hawking on the streets of Lagos ,a state that has been held down by the same AC,ACN AND LATER APC.
Once again ,using minors for propaganda is totally unacceptable and every right thinking citizen should reject this news .
Say no to child exploitation.

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by doctokwus: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
I know d parents must have approved this,but this 9yr old's conviction and courage is tear rendering just like that of the old Lady that donated about a million I think, and the elderly man that ran up to the campaign bus just to see buhari and donate his own savings.
These are people moved by a force greater than them to support a movement whose time has come.
If Nigeria loses this chance with buhari, its all over for this country.We lost it with Abiola and I doubt if God wud be so magnanimous again if we don't do what is right,no matter what it takes.
I just want and know by the grace of God if Buhari wins,on d day of his swearing in,these people wud be invited that day to witness the start of a rebirth of a new nation.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by tociano009(m): 12:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Liar Muhammad

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Trailblazer1(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2015
APC keeps pulling new stunts everyday to deceive gullible Nigerians, the next will be that Awolowo bequeathed some wealth for a future party that will use 'change' as its slogan

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by alberto2k(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Mtscheeew!

Soon dem go say baby donate him feeding bottle or mama breast to apc undecided

Lie mohammed angry

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by helinues: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Everybody want change. The little girl realised her future is more important to her.

Vote for change!

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo (APC)

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by holatin(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2015
and some people still dey chant GEJ till 2019

only the blind no go see how the movie dey go.

no character assassination from PDP can change d wave of change.

buhari/osinbajo
I believe

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by atlwireles: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2015
That's the Oluwole party specialty. Production of lies. grin grin grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Ayeebaba(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Another APC Propangada.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by eminent007(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
DollyParton1:
Girl, keep ur money, you are gomna need it.

My words exactly!!!

16 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2015
She said she wants to be a doctor. She's knows doctors can't do without going on strike. She also knows her dream wouldn't be achievable under GEJ

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.