Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (44223 Views)

6-year-old Girl Donates ₦5,437.50 To IDP Camp. Hugged By Zahra Buhari (photos) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9-year-old Girl Officially Donates Her Lunch Money To Buhari (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by omenka(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
the little girl want CHANGE she is tired of daddy coming home with no capri sone/biscuit/gala........be patient little girl change is coming
grin.

I just love progressives... cheesy
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ibrokola(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Good one little girl. May you continue to grow and develop in all ramifications. At least you know what you want from such a little age. And for those Nairalanders claiming it's "arrangee", the fact that you couldn't write so well at her age doesn't mean she can't! I know I could. Besides, don't underate kids of this computer age.

I also remember that kids in America donated $1 each for President Obama's campaign during elections.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by nellyelitz(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Apc with fake stunts...

GEJ-2019

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Viktor1983(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

So u beliv that story...

Why should I believe such lies? I my previous statements on this thread I said its all lies.
Infact anyone that believes this is a big F00L
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Truckpusher(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2015
chardon247:
Take it or you leave it GEJ will stll win thw election.

Of course he's winning the election.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by canjuice: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Nna men,APC una dey mad dem never hear say my 8 years old younger sister no dey eat again for the past one month,she dey donate her own food to GEJ for him to have Strength to defeat that old,useless general.GEJ till Buhari dies to meet my Uncle whom he killed through His men Boko haram.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by iamsherif101(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Launch ?
drtwist:
Don't 4gt u can't vote, @ 9 u don't knw what politics is all about. use ur money to buy launch o except ur mum( an APC supporter) told u to do this to help credit APC. . Gej till u get admission and knw ur right.

Launch ?

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by vivacious01: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2015
You will be amazed at what a 9yrs old can write these days.She must have been keeping a diary,if not its too long a letter cos their concentration span at that age is short,but I can bet that I know 9yrs Olds that write better than this,with big-big words sef.She was talking about buying an inhaler,she must be asthmatic,I can imagine the sufferings she and her parents must have gone through in our poorly equipped hospitals,this alone can provoke a 9yrs old to write such a letter,her life is at stake here you know.Anyways,this girl don provoke me.Sai Buhari,except our hospitals are refurbished before March 28th.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by falconey(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
udemzyudex:
capri sone and gala? Did she tell u that they are poor? I believe u didn't read the part that state the name of her school and where it is located,u think they pay pea nut for her school fees? If u have nothing reasonable to post just read comments bro...
uncircumcize slowpoke.....why are you so pain? Get a job fool!!!!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by 4stylz: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2015
AbuMikey:
Even if I'm an APC fan, ''We all know this is all fake.''

Well, its still SaiBuhari come March 28. wink

Thank God you agree that all APC candidates are wolves in sheep clothing.. i'm very happy for you been very truthful.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Aprime:
How gullible are Nigerians?

Donating to the same politicians you brand thieves and looting professionals for some stupíd campaign.

By the way, a 9 year old can't write such letter.
And even if true, her parents failed big time.

Donating their 9 years old daughter lunch money while Buhari's daughter is schooling in the UK. Shame.

word..and to imagine some 99 psychos liking the post! shameful..

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by ugocugochin(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] :DEverybody want change both in coins and in paper still they would never leave their routhen life to a better one. Whosever that is looking for change have you ask yourself if you have change or planning to do so, before requesting it from other people. Nobody can cheat God! If you like use the highest means of deceit to cheat yourself, no problem, but not for your God ooo.if you can not control your temper, how would you be of help to another fellow huh..........? God made everything so easy for us that in anything you want to do outside first of all practicalised it with your family and see if it worth doing outside. Someone who can not manage himself and he wants to manage another, it can't work. I like Nigerian politics of nawadays, its so interesting that the citizens will stand behind you and ask you to go and at the very end they will turn around and bush you away because you no reach
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2015
udemzyudex:
capri sone and gala? Did she tell u that they are poor? I believe u didn't read the part that state the name of her school and where it is located,u think they pay pea nut for her school fees? If u have nothing reasonable to post just read comments bro...

aahahahahahahahaaaaa......buhahahahahahaaaaa....i.mean..AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by silos(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Justfollowit:
Because they use to read stories to their children.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
silos:
Because they use to read stories to their children.

My parents never read stories to me

I started reading very early and also grew up reading Jack and the Beanstalk undecided
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2015
diluminati:
lalasticala, isnt' it better we see the picture of the child so saTans do not come in here to say another arrangey don appear?

i never land one dumb and clueless saTan don show him head for fence

So if dem no tell you say na arrangee your sense no fit tell you?
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Cry me a river
falconey:
uncircumcize slowpoke.....why are so pain? Get a job fool!!!!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nicepoker(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
the little girl want CHANGE she is tired of daddy coming home with no capri sone/biscuit/gala........be patient little girl change is coming
people like u will die poor.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by InglishTeechar(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
ibrokola:
Good one little girl. May you continue to grow and develop in all ramifications. At least you know what you want from such a little age. And for those Nairalanders claiming it's "arrangee", the fact that you couldn't write so well at her age doesn't mean she can't! I know I could. Besides, don't underate kids of this computer age.

I also remember that kids in America donated $1 each for President Obama's campaign during elections.

At that age she knows nothing about politics, am sure her parent told her what to write or helped write it just as they do with her homework.

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE BUT YOU CANT FOOL EVERYBODY....APC AND LIES, EVEN THEIR SPOKESPERSONS NAME IS LIE MOHAMMED...HOW DO YOU EXPECT TRUTH FROM SUCH A PARTY.

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Sheikhhassan: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Cheap publicity stunt!
Abeg

Next!

GeJ till we have a credible opposition
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by brize(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Thanks to everybody here... Awwwh Lies makes me belle full... Especially when i know it's a lie and you keeping on saying it. I no go hungry again until next week..

APC=> thank you for the LIEnch
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by galadee(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by dondo83(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=DollyParton1 post=31089406]Girl, keep ur money, you are gonna need it.

9 year old is too young ? eyahhh you must have had a rough time growing up

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by dondo83(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
drtwist:
Don't 4gt u can't vote, @ 9 u don't knw what politics is all about. use ur money to buy launch o except ur mum( an APC supporter) told u to do this to help credit APC. . Gej till u get admission and knw ur right.

A 9year old spelt lunch correctly yet my dr calls it launch lol

3 Likes

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Labayi96(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
NA LIE APC PLEASE STOP LYING NO BE UNA SAY BECAUSE OF THE MASS FAILURE AMONG NIGERIAN STUDENT THE SITTING GOVT HAS FAIL SO HW CAN A 9yrs OLD CHILD WRITE DIS KIND OF LETTER FROM A DECAYING EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by cutecanson(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2015
tociano009:
Liar Muhammad
cheap way of gaining political point...say no scamers and child exploitation......
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Sheikhhassan: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
doctokwus:
I know d parents must have approved this,but this 9yr old's conviction and courage is tear rendering just like that of the old Lady that donated about a million I think, and the elderly man that ran up to the campaign bus just to see buhari and donate his own savings.
These are people moved by a force greater than them to support a movement whose time has come.
If Nigeria loses this chance with buhari, its all over for this country.We lost it with Abiola and I doubt if God wud be so magnanimous again if we don't do what is right,no matter what it takes.
I just want and know by the grace of God if Buhari wins,on d day of his swearing in,these people wud be invited that day to witness the start of a rebirth of a new nation.

So in ur small mind when GeJ wins Nigeria will break or what does this trash means?
Stupid Nigerians seeing an old man like a god! I so pity your lack of self esteem!
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Have you seen the rate at which kids sing the APC adverts these days? You will be marvelled.

I believe a nine year old child can write this letter. I know that child must have been watching Ambode's and all APC adverts on TV hence her passion for change.

God bless APC

1 Like

Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
#Lies. Child, though you want to support, you want change, please do change the life of an orphan next time.

MEANING OF CHANGE:
1. The PROCESS of becoming different.

2. SMALL denominations of money given in exchange for a LARGER denomination.

MEANING OF TRANSFORMATION

2. A MARKED change in appearance or character, ESPECIALLY one for the BETTER.

#woju_before_you_vote
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by tociano009(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
cutecanson:
cheap way of gaining political point...say no scamers and child exploitation......
CHeck your brain
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by DollyParton1(f): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
berem:
Have you seen the rate at which kids sing the APC adverts these days? You will be marvelled.

I believe a nine year old child can write this letter. I know that child must have been watching Ambode's and all APC adverts on TV hence her passion for change.

God bless APC

I believe a 9 year old can write like that or even better than that.But how deep is her understanding of what is going on in Nigeria's politics about how change will come about..
Heck the adults don't even understand shït about the change they are shouting up and down.
Re: 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) by omowest(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
and some people still dey chant GEJ till 2019

only the blind no go see how the movie dey go.

no character assassination from PDP can change d wave of change.

buhari/osinbajo
I believe
#gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Years After, When Will Ijoko Flyover Be Completed? - Photos / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.