Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

some days to my wedding. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / some days to my wedding. (1818 Views)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

some days to my wedding. by Ediss(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2015
just some few days to my marriage am still at work cus my boss love my services, am his eye there. he gives me 50k weekly to support the success for the passed 6 weeks. but i am feeling hot not been with my people at a time like this. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry hmmmmm

4 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by kestolove95(m): 12:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Na now devil dey use pesin pass o..,no sai u won go fvck ur ex for d last. Tym o..cox e. go fit just crash d weddin

1 Like

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Tell your Oga to park well. You need to be with your sweetheart and family now

1 Like

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Stay strong.

Cool t-shirts, sweet picture.

2 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by Ediss(m): 5:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Yields:
Stay strong.

Cool t-shirts, sweet picture.
thanks
Re: some days to my wedding. by misfab(f): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
aww..congrats op. HML
Re: some days to my wedding. by Dyt(f): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Sneezes
Re: some days to my wedding. by nicerod(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
gudluck bro and av a fruitful union
Re: some days to my wedding. by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Broda custom officer cheesy

na una dey seize bags of rice, expensive gold necklaces, expensive fabrics, several kilos of turkey if you don't bail your goods in cash or kind. Na una seize my friends gold for border. You wan do wedding. Congratulations but God is watching you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by omegdeluxe(f): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2015
kk
Re: some days to my wedding. by veave(f): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Which extra work wey you dey do wey e dey give you 50k weekly? shocked Were e for they get the money? undecided

4 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by Prince047(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ediss:
just some few days to my marriage am still at work cus my boss love my services, am his eye there. he gives me 50k weekly to support the success for the passed 6 weeks. but i am feeling hot not been with my people at a time like this. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry hmmmmm

You have no problem. Is it this Saturday? Happy married life. smiley

1 Like

Re: some days to my wedding. by jayne8585yahoo(f): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Make your wife understand you, you know her more than us.

I know she will not find it easy because she is the only one to organize every thing, and believe me it can be tiring.

Last bullet!

TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO STAY CHASTE AND FAITHFUL.

HML IN ADVANCE AND MAY LOVE AND HAPPINESS NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR HOME
Re: some days to my wedding. by adebayour26: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
Honestly, I love this pix and I don't just know why am happy for you.
I wish you well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice looking couple

1 Like

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lovely picture. .. smiley smiley

Please run back to your wife.. Besides, you may still need to do some lil preparations/running around so you really need to go..

2 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Lovely picture. .. smiley smiley

Please run back to your wife.. Besides, you may still need to do some lil preparations/running around so you really need to go..

The boss should understand

1 Like

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

The boss should understand
Yeah, exactly. .

Op, abi na the extra money them dey pay you dey keep you? talk true oo grin grin
Re: some days to my wedding. by Ewuro4: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
50k/week? I guess you'll need that for the wedding. Better stay put & Get to work already.

Happy Married life.

Cool Tees by the way.

3 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ewuro4:
50k/week? I guess you'll need that for the wedding. Better stay put & Get to work already.

Happy Married life.

Cool Tees by the way.

Exactly!
He should use the extra change for a memorable honeymoon with his wife, or even to open a kind of trust fund for the kids......or just to have change to buy an amazing wedding suit with...anything...

I know it sounds unromantic, but it is realistic
Women are great at multi-tasking, the lady can arrange a wedding....trust me, even if she has exams in addition...with some extra cash it is even easier....if she is aiming for tasteful and small it is all even easier

She will have him for a loooong time after this, so I think he should collect the money for them, it is just for a short while
Have a happy marriage ahead

2 Likes

Re: some days to my wedding. by Ediss(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Broda custom officer cheesy

na una dey seize bags of rice, expensive gold necklaces, expensive fabrics, several kilos of turkey if you don't bail your goods in cash or kind. Na una seize my friends gold for border. You wan do wedding. Congratulations but God is watching you cheesy
hahahhahahahaa

1 Like

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Happy Married life.

Cool Tees by the way.

Re: some days to my wedding. by Nutase: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
Re: some days to my wedding. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Cute cute! I just love Love.

Not reading about your little struggle...looking at you &her kiss

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of Good/quality School? / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Should I Get An Appartment From My Savings Or What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.