Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. (45556 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by jerrymej(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
Changing surname like pants
Chai, nothing we person no go hear for this Naija.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

I can't be snatched by you though, my loyalty to 'her' is unflinching undecided tongue

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Akpu-nwa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by stinggy(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:
Akpu-nwa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Expected undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Neplusultra(f): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Every mouse and lice is now talking to Stella!!! People wey no even reach undecided
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Neplusultra(f): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Blebleswag:
Make she mind her business, busy-body woman. She's mockin her nw, who knows her case might b d worst
Dont mind dat tiny little girl
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Neplusultra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
teemanbastos:
if you are complaining of Helen paul bashing people..
Go and meet 'I go dye'-..den u'l knw who bashes pple comedically.
'Comically'
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Neplusultra(f): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:
Helen da almost midget thing throwin gaint attacks!!! Imagine stella trampling on her tiny & fragile personality...Na pai she go just pai
Lmao!!!
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Neplusultra(f): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mrdrix:
Insensitivity of a woman to another woman. I still don't understand why some people take pleasure in making other's feel bad, even if it is a joke. There are things that happen in a man's life, he has no control of, and we shouldn't mock them with that. Well some of us will still not see anything wrong with it and say it was a joke. But until it hit you or it gets to your turn, you may never truly understand. #JustMyOpinion
Seconded! She's trying to join forces with Toyin Aima woteva is her name to mudsling Stella, if she didnt lost her husband, her unclothedness wuld nt be opened to d whole world! Women eh!
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by chardon247: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
She too like Dick that is just the simple truth.

Pheals:
Stella is changing dick in my own face is this nt the 6/7 husband
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Neplusultra:
Seconded! She's trying to join forces with Toyin Aima woteva is her name to mudsling Stella, if she didnt lost her husband, her unclothedness wuld nt be opened to d whole world! Women eh!

You're very correct
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Komedy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Helen is just trying to tell stella being unmarried doesn't kill,which be one say woman don marry 2 husbands after her husband died, plus stella deserves any trash being thrown at her,no woman with dignity wud marry her collegues husband or even ex,na so men scarce reach? D woman has no honour. Thrashy!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by pak: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Godmother:

And you are saying this because you watch too many nollywood movies grin
It is only a man that wants to be charmed that gets charmed. Or do these women go to the men's houses to charm them? Also let's not blame everything on voodoo. Some of these things are done with clear eyes but truth people to use 'charm' as an excuse undecided

A year ago, I would have agreed with you but now I know better.

Voodoo or no voodoo, deception is real.

No relationship is perfect, every relationship goes through its vulnerable period.

Stella without doubt is a very beautiful woman and can turn the head of almost any man. And on top of all that, unlike other women of the dark, she has this deceptively homely look.

People like that can definitely snatch a man, especially if the marriage is undergoing a rocky phase at that times. Women like that know exactly what a man needs to hear, see and feel in situations like that and before you know it, his head is gone.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by rhames(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
laaakuli!!!
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
I buy the comical opinion of Dame Helen Paul, in effect she is saying that Stella should allow her juggs and thuggs to rest.
This plumbing from bed to bed will inevitably affect her children, she's ain't Elizabeth Taylor
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by doopsy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Helen should watch what she says, cos her marriage is cool, doesn't give her the audacity to abuse peeps that are unfortunate to have one marriage. ..
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by sholay2011(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
It's shocking how no female 'celeb' has come out to castigate Daniel Ademinokan who was the one MARRIED to Doris Simon but will rather go after Stella under the guise that she 'snatched' him.

Na wa. Is Daniel a handbag? If he is, what colour? If he isn't, why say he was 'snatched'? Why go after Stella as if she is the alpha and omega of the 'publicly disapproved' relationship? Doesn't it take two to tango?

I like Helen Paul as a comedian and I don't know the context in which she made the joke but this caption of it displays low IQ.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Benilily(f): 12:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Ezemarcel:
hope the pics below is ur pics...if so then ur problem is lesbianism....period
so says the loser.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by grinface98(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh dear me.
God!
This is heart wrenching.
I'm almost at the point of tears.

If you haven't walked a person's journey, don't judge their story.

I know what it feels like to be judged and written off.
I know what it feels like to give everyone grace and not judge them despite their own imperfections, but when it comes to you as an individual, people are so quick to slander and be libellous.

Most of us wear makeup and mask the shit we go through, most of us try to live very private lives because of people like this.

I don't know Stella Damasus in person.
But I have read her write-ups.

I think she's an amazing woman who keeps getting it wrongly, relationship wise.
She desires love, and emotional security, she goes as far as marrying these men because she thinks that'd seal the deal for her.
Unfortunately, things don't pan out that way.

We need to be careful the way we use words with people. It could build or destroy them.
Ultimately, what lingers in people's memories aren't your words, but how you made them feel.
This, in my opinion is devastating, I fear she might go into an emotional rut she won't be released from anytime soon.

Women, Ladies; Being their own enemies since time imoriver.

Fear God o. Fear Godangry
There is honestly nothing truer dan wat u said ma! Some people say things dat makes u question d existence of God. As if na she be d perfect being. smh

1 Like

Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by tpiah01: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

If you haven't walked a person's journey, don't judge their story.

I know what it feels like to be judged and written off.
I know what it feels like to give everyone grace and not judge them despite their own imperfections, but when it comes to you as an individual, people are so quick to slander and be libellous.

We need to be careful the way we use words with people. It could build or destroy them.
Ultimately, what lingers in people's memories aren't your words, but how you made them feel.
This, in my opinion is devastating, I fear she might go into an emotional rut she won't be released from anytime soon.

Women, Ladies; Being their own enemies since time imoriver.

Fear God o. Fear Godangry

could you explain how this write up correlates with this other one made by you:

In Addition To Your Character, Your Reputation Matters Too!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2042950/addition-character-reputation-matters-too

I dont get it, been trying to figure it out.
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
For her mind, she's done comedy...Comedy is sweeter when u leave other people's private lives
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by Adedaniel211(m): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Pheals:
does my comment affect u ? Mind yah palava

Am not surprise bcoz woman use 2 gossip since day 1.... Jst kip it up huh..
Re: Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. by tpiah01: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
where is she from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naomi Arinze And Her Undies In Bedroom Pictures / Lawrence Abrokwah Used Acid To Defend Self Against Afia Schwarzenegger- Lawyer / Empress Njamah And Daniel Lloyd Traditional Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.