Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? (44686 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Premiership Golden Ball

Didier Drogba: 4% (1 vote)
Cristiano Ronaldo: 61% (13 votes)
Emmanuel Adebayor: 19% (4 votes)
Fernando Torres: 4% (1 vote)
Yakubu: 0% (0 votes)
Robbie Keane: 0% (0 votes)
Benjani: 0% (0 votes)
Berbatov: 4% (1 vote)
Anelka: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Swansea's Michu Is Epl 2012/2013 First Goal Scorer! / Chelsea Beaten! Rooney Highest Goal Scorer In Epl / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 3:15am On Sep 08, 2007
I wonder greatly
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by slimnike(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2007
Torres. Its possible.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by cabali(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2007
U sure will eat those words grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by anusule(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2007
adebayor. cool
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by folahann(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2007
This season it will be Didier Shevchenko
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by whatnext: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
Still sticking to yak, behind adebayor and c. ronaldo, of course.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by nazzyon(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
Why is Cristiano Ronaldo missing in the list?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 6:57am On Feb 26, 2008
Ronaldo was not in his peak when this poll was created.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by manu4laif: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Seun,
Poll should be updated to include CR. He is a contender surely.

WAN UNITED
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 6:21am On Mar 01, 2008
Including Adebayor and Torres
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2008
Fernando Torres is not relenting on his effort. If C. Ronaldo isn't careful, Torres is ready to become the highest goal scorer.

I think this is guy should be praised for his effort. His first season in English Premiership and second on the scorers sheet with 20 goals.

Great!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by pein(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2008
yeah he shuld be commended but thats because he's playing for liverpool who havnt seen any1 score more than 20 goals since fowler.van nistelrooy scored more in his first season so its not that much od abig deal tho for liverpool fans i guess it would b,not having to see any striker of thiers score 20 for alongtime,thats because they are a shit club. torres is a really good striker btw
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by yemmight(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2008
2 goals added to that boy called ronaldo yesterday.

Pls update this to include the king's name.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by worldman(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
fernando tor'es is the best premiership scorer for the season
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by yemmight(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2008
worldman

You they watch premiership at all?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by tocdee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
pein:

yeah he shuld be commended but thats because he's playing for liverpool who havnt seen anyone score more than 20 goals since fowler.van nistelrooy scored more in his first season so its not that much od abig deal tho for liverpool fans i guess it would b,not having to see any striker of thiers score 20 for alongtime,thats because they are a shit club. torres is a really good striker between

'Shit' post

What has the hilighted part got to do with anything? Van nitelroy scored 23 in his 1st season and Torres is on 20 (currently) with 8 matches to go and he's in hot form. Do the math. secondly, all his goals have been from open play (and fantastic as well) give him the penalties and free kicks and you'd have a striker with at least 28 goals.

BESIDES, Liverpool are currently the highest scoring side in England this season-101 Goals!!!! (all competitions included). So much for 'shit' club.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by pein(m): 3:49am On Mar 21, 2008
tocdee:

'Shit' post

What has the hilighted part got to do with anything? Van nitelroy scored 23 in his 1st season and Torres is on 20 (currently) with 8 matches to go and he's in hot form. Do the math. secondly, all his goals have been from open play (and fantastic as well) give him the penalties and free kicks and you'd have a striker with at least 28 goals.

BESIDES, Liverpool are currently the highest scoring side in England this season-101 Goals!!!! (all competitions included). So much for 'shit' club.

where did u get that deluded stat! liverpool=highest scorin side in england?dude stop decieving urself!in the EPL liverpool have 55 goals (38 at home ,17 away) and have conceded 21 overall and thats what is key,in the champions league liverpool have a total of 21goals(18 GRuop stage and 3 against inter)so hw does that equate to 101 goals?and i know maths.hw does liverpool socre 101 goals?is that possible?guy get ur stats straight,dnt just start spewing shit cus ur a scouser.liverpool av always been alow scoring team,even if they thrash sum1 7-0,they conced like crazy and thats waht pegs thier goal difference back.even assanal have scoed more in the EPL and im nt a GAYner,except u wntt 2 start counting carling cup goals by gerrard which is probably what ur doing seeing as liverpool are a SHIT team.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by danity: 4:03am On Mar 21, 2008
I don't see Ronaldo up there, therefore - I can't vote!
By the way, where did Torres' name drop from? Yes, he's been doing good but not that good!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2008
Pein, i hope you can read what Tocdee has wrote.
He said Liverpool scored those goals in all competitions. why won't he include the Carling cup, the FA Cup?
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by pein(m): 4:48am On Mar 22, 2008
amodu:

Pein, i hope you can read what Tocdee has wrote.
He said Liverpool scored those goals in all competitions. why won't he include the Carling cup, the FA Cup?

YES i can read and if u are to include those then hw many do u think man utd,chelsea or arsenal have scored?i WILL tell u.MORE.so get ur facts sstraight b4 u post shit!liverpool have never been a high scoirng team and even if they do score a lot in 1 particular match they make up for that by conceding like shit and not scorin for the next few games and thats liverpool in a nutshell and thats why the media are killing over torres scoring 20 goals cuz its been a while any liverpool player has done that.same reason why CR7 or lampard were hailed as high scoring midfielders.and who the Bleep adds carling cup and facup goals to the total goals a team scores?every1 knows that the big4 rotate during these competitions,that shuld be 4 teams like newcastle or tottenham,hence liverpool being a shit team!
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by amodu(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2008
No one is stoping C. ROnaldo.

25 goals in 24 starts.
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by mukina2: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2008
Torres, Adebayor coming up grin

no way Ronaldo will take this [size=5pt]i wish[/size] grin
Re: Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? by pein(m): 11:01am On Mar 25, 2008
mukina2:

Torres, Adebayor coming up grin

no way Ronaldo will take this [size=5pt]i wish[/size] grin

keep dreaming! CR7 has already taken it.who going to stop him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup / Manchester United Vs West Ham (4 - 0) On 13th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 26th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.