Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Please Help It Is Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help It Is Urgent (918 Views)

Please This Is Urgent!! / Guys Dis Is Urgent / LAPO INVITE: This Is Urgent PLEASE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help It Is Urgent by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 26, 2015
I need someone or anybody to help check this address below for me. I have checked the net but no useful information about them. I would not want to waste time, resources and energy. Anybody with useful information about them (working conditions, salary e.t.c). I reside in Lagos.
SHIPPING CaONSULT AND MARITIME SEVICES LTD. 3RD FLOOR, NO 7 IGBOUKWU ST, OFF KADUNA ST, BY FRUIT MARKET, D/LINE PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Please Help It Is Urgent by Gboliwe: 5:32am On Feb 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
I need someone or anybody to help check this address below for me. I have checked the net but no useful information about them. I would not want to waste time, resources and energy. Anybody with useful information about them (working conditions, salary e.t.c). I reside in Lagos.
SHIPPING CaONSULT AND MARITIME SEVICES LTD. 3RD FLOOR, NO 7 IGBOUKWU ST, OFF KADUNA ST, BY FRUIT MARKET, D/LINE PORT HARCOURT.

I only recently told myself to stop replying to posts as naïve as this. But I must say that with the desperation I feel reading this post, you will just jump into a car and find yourself in PHC for a scam job.
The first red flag is you not finding anything about it on the internet.
Second thing you should ask is: Did I apply for this job?
Third: How did they get my email/phone number?
Fourth: What position am I being interviewed/tested for?

When on your own you can't answer these, you step down and not waste your time. Its not rocket science! You are a graduate! Use your head!
....and always too!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help It Is Urgent by Jaynaira: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2015
U want help,and yet u are witholding info. U neva serious. U think anyone will spend TP to help u verify the address when u are hiding details?
Re: Please Help It Is Urgent by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Yes, I applied and the position is admin Officer. Just want someone to check out the place for me. Can you help?
Gboliwe:

I only recently told myself to stop replying to posts as naïve as this. But I must say that with the desperation I feel reading this post, you will just jump into a car and find yourself in PHC for a scam job.
The first red flag is you not finding anything about it on the internet.
Second thing you should ask is: Did I apply for this job?
Third: How did they get my email/phone number?
Fourth: What position am I being interviewed/tested for?

When on your own you can't answer these, you step down and not waste your time. Its not rocket science! You are a graduate! Use your head!
....and always too!
Re: Please Help It Is Urgent by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2015
What details do you want?
Jaynaira:
U want help,and yet u are witholding info. U neva serious. U think anyone will spend TP to help u verify the address when u are hiding details?
Re: Please Help It Is Urgent by Gboliwe: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
artisticallyart:
Yes, I applied and the position is admin Officer. Just want someone to check out the place for me. Can you help?

Funny you!!!!!
You applied and now you have been invited and you are asking if its a waste of your time.

Anyhoo, sorry, I can't help.
Re: Please Help It Is Urgent by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Please if you can help. Please do. I do not want to waste transport only to find out it is 45k salary, when I obviously earn more than that.
Gboliwe:

Funny you!!!!!
You applied and now you have been invited and you are asking if its a waste of your time.

Anyhoo, sorry, I can't help.

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Siwes/it Students Wanted / Invitation From Work And Savvy Ltd / Thinking About The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.