Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love (6689 Views)

PDP Convention: Call For Nairaland PDP To Endorse Her Candidates / Countering Nairaland PDP Lies And Propaganda. / Uniting The Warring Nairaland PDP Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
This is the treatment you get when you try to decamp from APC, they act like a cult group.

what treatment? Nwabekeyi what treatment?
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
hahn:

I thought I was the only one amazed by the level of stupidity displayed on this thread. Nigerian youths are really blind, myopic and mediocre. I support neither APC nor PDP because its apparent they are only after theirs but it hurts when I see people who live in abject poverty support thieving politicians who care less about them.

Its a real pity

Believe me bro, I used to have this same reasoning till it struck me that I'd rather not have the situation worse. I would have stayed back him without voting just like my elder bro, mum and my best friend but now, I will ginger them to go vote...

I've been viewing things from what has the government done for me view and I do criticize his government but now all I have in mind is what will I do for myself and the people around me. After all democracy is not about personal favors and gains from the government.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

what treatment? Nwabekeyi what treatment?
same treatment one gets when trying to denounce a cult group.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
same treatment one gets when trying to denounce a cult group.

U make no sense. You are probably very hungry. U, Francizy and Barcanista are hypocrites. I dont have any problem with anyone joining PDP but why lie about supporting APC in the first place.

Francizy is a PDP supporter, his online profiles are full of his support for Jonathan. Barcanista is a decietful,evil person. If I reveal somethings here, he will deactivate his account.

Bunch of eediots

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Stop the lies Ebuka. U have been campaigning against APC and campaigning for PDP . U are just a hypocrite like Barcanista.

LoL, please give us evidence oh..

I admire your resilience and hard work APC detective. Going about looking thru people's personal profile just to prove a point. Its sad you had to tow this part. God will still help you if you retrace your steps. cry

And saying I hate northerners is just absurd. You should know it that I love some of them even more than you ever loved any northerner because I lived with them for years. You are just ranting cuz you never stepped one foot out of Lagos and then you feel like everyone should have same opinion as u. I condemn some of them when they carry out religious/post election violence but that doesn't make me hate them. Digest all these already and stop taking panadol for my headache..
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

U make no sense. You are probably very hungry. U, Francizy and Barcanista are hypocrites. I dont have any problem with anyone joining PDP but why lie about supporting APC in the first place.

Francizy is a PDP supporter, his online profiles are full of his support for Jonathan. Barcanista is a decietful,evil person. If I reveal somethings here, he will deactivate his account.

Bunch of eediots
I will have to confirm anything you reveal from fayose.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

[s]LoL, please give us evidence oh..

I admire your resilience and hard work APC detective. Going about looking thru people's personal profile just to prove a point. Its sad you had to tow this part. God will still help you if you retrace your steps. cry

And saying I hate northerners is just absurd. You should know it that I love some of them even more than you ever loved any northerner because I lived with them for years. You are just ranting cuz you never stepped one foot out of Lagos and then you feel like everyone should have same opinion as u. I condemn some of them when they carry out religious/post election violence but that doesn't make me hate them. Digest all these already and stop taking panadol for my headache..[/s]

Long long story. Stop covering up your lies.

Yes u love Northerners more than ur mother and brother undecided U are a hypocrite
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Bunch of eediots

You still have comprehension problems sha.. Where and in what post did you see it written that I used to support APC? I've never supported APC and I hated GEJ till you guys finally pushed me to him with all these your razz attitude.

I would have been neutral all thru if it had happened at Feb 14 and I wouldn't have voted but thank goodness it was postponed. Now I can see the danger of indecision...
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Yes u love Northerners more than ur mother and brother undecided U are a hypocrite

Lmao, go to my school and ask how I treated everyone around me like friends. Am not like you. People with you kind of attitude are the real hypocrites
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Here2BustnScrew: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Bunch of eediots
we don't believe you
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

You still have comprehension problems sha.. Where and in what post did you see it written that I used to support APC? I've never supported APC and I hated GEJ till you guys finally pushed me to him with all these your razz attitude.

I would have been neutral all thru if it had happened at Feb 14 and I wouldn't have voted but thank goodness it was postponed. Now I can see the danger of indecision...

stop crying ...Hypocrite

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

[s]Lmao, go to my school and ask how I treated everyone around me like friends. Am not like you. People with you kind of attitude are the real hypocrites[/s]

Go and get a job my friend.
I really hope that your messed up childhood has not destroyed ur brain
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
dein77 ERIC how are u?
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Faibuhari: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

Thanks a lot. Didn't know something like this existed tho..
In PDP we shall effect the positive change we all crave for..
God bless us all..
you are highly welcome to the transformation agenda team, I was banned for propagating the transformation agenda into an APC rat numbskull. Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Faibuhari: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Bunch of eediots
can you kindly run from this thread and check on GMB medical condition because its getting too hot for U. Plz try to call out my name also since you think you can hack. Olodo itiboribo

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

You don't expect me to love anyone, even my tribesmen more than my family members do you?

As a student, I was liked or loved all thru my department. I was like a mentor to many people within and outside my department because of how I tutored several people, Muslims and Christians alike. I had several Yoruba and Hausa friends in school and I still have them till date. The only girl I dated in school then is a Muslim. My best friend back then is from Ibira. Back then in school, I only greeted my fellow Igbo people like friends when we met not because I am not proud of them but because I don't see anything different between my tribe and other tribes.

Go check yourself man. You got a lot of issues to deal with, so don't let out your frustration of loosing out in the presidential race on me..

Cheers..
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

stop crying ...Hypocrite

From all indications, it shows you're the one crying out of frustration and we can offer you a shoulder to cry on. These signs show that you are already frustrated and crying wherever you are:

1) You just barged into a thread that had nothing to do with you..

2) You misunderstood written information because of your frustration..

3) You started carrying out a rigorous research in a bid to intimidate us..

4) You started telling lies to discredit my information..

5) You hurled insults around like a little kid who grew up among thugs..

Please Nairaland who among us is frustrated or crying? grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Faibuhari:
you are highly welcome to the transformation agenda team, I was banned for propagating the transformation agenda into an APC rat numbskull. Welcome bro

Thanks oh jare... God bless you...
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Go and get a job my friend.
I really hope that your messed up childhood has not destroyed ur brain

Hahahahaha, keep researching about me. At least am humble and honest enough to share my childhood.. Can you share your Paradise/utopian life of a childhood too? And please don't lie cuz we know you people for lies and deciet..

Funny thing is, since I started setting your records straight, I've not even had the time to check your posts or Google your moniker but you have made tons of research about me already..

Cry baby... Come here and make use of daddy's shoulder OK? grin

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chigold101(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
I will us to officially welcome a brother into the family, by the name Francizy.
francizy welcome to the house of wisdom
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Chigold101:
francizy welcome to the house of wisdom

Thanks thanks and thanks.. I just joined PDP and these so much love coming already. I'd rather be a poor PDP supporter than a wealthy supporter of a party full of lies and deciet
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, keep researching about me. At least am humble and honest enough to share my childhood.. Can you share your Paradise/utopian life of a childhood too? And please don't lie cuz we know you people for lies and deciet..

Funny thing is, since I started setting your records straight, I've not even had the time to check your posts or Google your moniker but you have made tons of research about mW already..

Cry baby... Come here and make use of daddy's shoulder OK? grin

this is what your problem is:

Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid by francizy(m): 11:27am On Feb 09
Sexual molestation is one big problem we ought to tackle in our society. We don't have to leave it all to the police. We can help ourselves, starting from our homes. Dads and mums, if you know none of you can sit home and take care of your children, then be very careful with the kind of house boy/girl, gateman, gardener or nanny you take into your homes.

I was molested twice at about 5-7 and 9-10 years of age. I used to see female to male molestation as not often severe compared to male to female molestation or same sex molestation. Truth is, they are often the same. Although I believe that same sex molestation is the most horrible because for males, it not only comes with a brain re-orientation (brain re-wiring) but also comes with a deformity. I can recall vividly that even at that age, without sëmen secretion, I very much enjoyed the molestation (my first sex). The problems attached to this kind of scenario is often felt later in life and now, I look back at the life I lead and could connect my wrongs with the very first encounter I had with a woman. This is my story:

Go and report the men that raped you. U have lost your senses

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

[s]You don't expect me to love anyone, even my tribesmen more than my family members do you?

As a student, I was liked or loved all thru my department. I was like a mentor to many people within and outside my department because of how I tutored several people, Muslims and Christians alike. I had several Yoruba and Hausa friends in school and I still have them till date. The only girl I dated in school then is a Muslim. My best friend back then is from Ibira. Back then in school, I only greeted my fellow Igbo people like friends when we met not because I am not proud of them but because I don't see anything different between my tribe and other tribes.

Go check yourself man. You got a lot of issues to deal with, so don't let out your frustration of loosing out in the presidential race on me..

Cheers..[/s]

ChukwuEbuka too much story. Stop panicking
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Oildichotomy(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2015
And I wasn't mentioned??

Am I sensing some favouritism here? cry
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Chinazaekperem5: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

[s]

Funny thing is, since I started setting your records straight, I've not even had the time to check your posts or Google your moniker but you have made tons of research about mW already..

Cry baby... Come here and make use of daddy's shoulder OK? grin[/s]

Go and get a job Chukwuebuka. hypocrite
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

this is what your problem is:

Go and report the men that raped you. U have lost your senses

Hahahahaha! Detective eku se oh! Go and gather more, as if I care about whatever you paste here.. If I had wanted, I would have kept it deep within while I die of silence, but I ain't like you.

My life is not a perfect one and it's cuz of the females that molested me. Any crime in being molested? I hope you don't go about molesting kids too... grin
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Oildichotomy:
And I wasn't mentioned??

Am I sensing some favouritism here? cry

No bro.. You are always welcomed.. Nobody is favorite here..
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha! Detective eku se oh! Go and gather more, as if I care about whatever you paste here.. If I had wanted, I would have kept it deep within while I die of silence, but I ain't like you.

My life is not a perfect one and it's cuz of the females that molested me. Any crime in being molested? I hope you don't go about molesting kids too... grin
stop replying that nincompoop, he will drag you down to his level. Let him feel stvpid when you ignore him.
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Chinazaekperem5:

Go and get a job Chukwuebuka. hypocrite

Chinazaekperem5:

ChukwuEbuka too much story. Stop panicking

You are currently out of steam, so I won't go on to destroy you further. Research well about me OK? Later come stalk me. Its allowed.

Bye bro...
Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Oildichotomy(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

No bro.. You are always welcomed.. Nobody is favorite here..
That's reassuring enough!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by Almightyperes: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
You are welcome in the name of transformation and moving forward.....

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Nairaland PDP, Lets Welcome A Brother. Show Some Love by francizy(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2015
customized13:
stop replying that nincompoop, he will drag you down to his level. Let him feel stvpid when you ignore him.

I just gave him my last, not giving him anymore relevance.

I currently feel stûpid for even stooping that low..

My people say that if one exchanges words with an insañe person, you will be seen as one too..

So I will let it die off.. Thanks tho..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Quick Facts About The IBADAN CIRCULAR ROAD / Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa / Ebonyi International Airport Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.