Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (10851 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Battles To Save Face - Vanguard / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by deawong(m): 2:39am On Feb 26, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-kBxgUzGf8Eg/VO509CrWVII/AAAAAAAAAQI/ydMtIQNZXQU/s1600/th.jpg[/img]

Abuja—The re-race of President Goodluck Jonathan got a support in the North-East on Tuesday with the Bauchi State Governor, Mallam isa Yuguda, guaranteeing that that the president couldn't lose decision in the state with him in the seat.

Yuguda, who talked only to Vanguard in Abuja, asked Jonathan not to lose rest over Bauchi votes, as he was on the ground to convey the state to him and the Peoples Democratic Party not withstanding endeavors by a few legislators to cause pre-occupation for individual glorification.

The senator said in spite of endeavors by a few government officials to coerce him before the president, he stays focused on guaranteeing his triumph.

Yuguda said it would add up to a selling out for him to stay in PDP and conflict with Jonathan and PDP, realizing that as a Muslim, Islam restricts double-crossing.

The representative said: "I am not one of the individuals who say one thing and mean the inverse. That would add up to a treachery and double-crossing is taboo by Islam. I will never be a gathering to that.

"I would rather have advised President Jonathan vis-à-vis, much the same as alternate governors who left had done that they would not work with him and I would have left as opposed to stay in the gathering to conflict with him," Yuguda clarified.

"In 2011, Jonathan did not win in Bauchi however I am guaranteeing him that this time around he is going to win in the state in light of the fact that we are emphatically behind him"
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/2015-with-me-as-governor-jonathan-cant-lose-in-bauchi-yuguda/

http://..com/2015/02/gej-will-win-in-bauchi-with-me-as.html
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by jeffizy(m): 2:53am On Feb 26, 2015
One of the people deceiving the current President of my country.

But the write up itself looks like one inspired by a 1973 colloquial dictionary.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Elslim: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2015
ISA YUGUDA and Co, deceiving gbagbo jonathan since 1954.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by guttentag(m): 3:44am On Feb 26, 2015
In Culture's Voice ''i Wonder why this politicians wouldn't go away''

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by dustmalik: 4:20am On Feb 26, 2015
OP, where is the source to get article on Vanguard?
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by bokohalal(m): 5:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari will win in Akwa Ibom.

14 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by clevvermind(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Elslim:
ISA YUGUDA and Co, deceiving gbagbo jonathan since 1954.

is tinubu and Amaechi not deceiving buhari?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Diarrhea of the mounth dey worry this man.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Mumu governor

Sai Buhari

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Odehfamily(m): 6:36am On Feb 26, 2015
My Shout-out goes to Yuguda as a Big Liar..

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Saying GEJ will win in Bauchi is like saying GMB will win in Akwa Ibom.

Yuguda ; smoking of pawpaw leaf is detrimental to ur health.

26 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by deawong(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
na so una go talk enta their now u go chop money
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
yess sir, we believe u

GEJ till rapture calls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Zuria(f): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
The same Bauchi, Yuguda could not deliver 25% of vote cast to PDP in 2011 grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by popson1(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Mumuguda deceiving himself since birth... grin[color=#990000][/color]

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by deawong(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
y teasing d man na.....omo na gej sure pass

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is it not the same governor that said it was PDP aggrieved tout that stoned GEJ during his campaign in Bauchi.

18 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by itetemi: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
one person is joking..........either yuguda or the source of this tori

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by donphilopus: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Spmateto:
Is it not the same governor that said it was PDP aggrieved tout that stoned GEJ during his campaign in Bauchi.

Or is he not the same Governor who sent a (Hilux) Pilot to Buhari during his Campaign in Bauchi, which he refused to make use of? Abeg ee, with your presence and that of Adamu Mu'azu, Buhari is still gonna secure at least 95% of the Votes in Bauchi!

11 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by gen2briz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Somebody should wake this man up from dream oooo...
See as he dey brag untop one vote him get.

You better stand up to March GMB to Aso rock.
#ihavedecided
#i yam ready
#Never again will i vote any shoeless human being

God bless GMB
God bless federal Republic of Nigeria

GMB till further notice

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by deawong(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2015
gen2briz:
Somebody should wake this man up from dream oooo...

GMB till further notice
no da talk dat tin GEJ owns naija

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2015
Spmateto:

Yes he is, but with Mr clueless, that shouldnt matter. Sharp guy, e too wan chop e own from d outgoing mumu president.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Trut(m): 12:51am On Feb 27, 2015
WHO IS FOOLING WHO ??

STUPIDITY is when you go to London to campaign for people without PVC.

MUMU is when you go to London and failed to come back with the acclaimed Cambridge certificate.

MUGU is when you did not go to school and forged a certificate and come online to say Sai Buhari.

FOOLISHNESS is when you have been shouting "Up NEPA!!!'' since you were born but expects GEJ to become a magician within 4 years.

AKPOS is when you read day and night to get a certificate and still want a semi-illiterate to rule you.

419 is when Buhari said he borrowed 27 million naira for presidential form but Buhari's wife donate drugs worth 135 million naira to displaced persons in Yola.

DON'T BE DECEIVED!!! THINK TWICE BEFORE
YOU VOTE.

GEJ is the MAN

8 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Wishful thinking..

If wishes were horse,beggar would ride..

Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by kokoA(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2015
My grandmother was a virgin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by deawong(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2015
kokoA:
My grandmother was a virgin grin
i die oo if she is
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2015
In Mama Peace Voice....
My hand carry me dey press (2x)
Anywia UMBRELLA dey, carry me dey press (2x).
We need a LEADER not a RULER!
GEJ TILL Mr IBU get sense!
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by AJOT99(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
I hear u
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by abe27633: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
hehe.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
bokohalal:
Buhari will win in Akwa Ibom.

Not exactly.

Akwa Ibom is tied down for PDP....thanks in large part to their governor....a rare example of a performing PDP governor....

Where the battle is is in the Middle Belt...plus Ekiti and Ondo. Keep your attention there....that is where all the real political stuff is gonna happen come March and April. SS and SE...as well as the Far North and most of the West....are spoken for by PDP or APC.
Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by pharmow: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
Never trust an hausa man when it comes to choosing between his kinsman and another person

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 28, 2015
nonsense. Mr, your rigging machine will not work this time. deliver ko deliverance ni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Suspend Magu Uncovered / INEC Insists On Oct 7 Deadline For Primaries / Missing Logo: PPC Calls For Cancellation Of Election Results In 8 Oyo Constituen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.