Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? (6812 Views)

When You Beg For Love / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Enegod(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
cherryice:

wow!!! Another person has been touched to help out eminentme. Alleluyahhh grin
blackett, enegod, tosyne2much.. do you guys have something to drop for a brother who finds it difficult to maintain his gyals? Help a bro yal grin grin we dont want the cries nomore grin
any amount is welcomed as emimentme has no choice now
Lala247 b where are you to see this piece of crappy guy lamenting cos his gf asked for a kobo cry
lol..funny
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
cherryice:

blackett, enegod, tosyne2much.. do you guys have something to drop for a brother who finds it difficult to maintain his gyals? Help a bro yal grin grin we dont want the cries nomore grin
Lala247 b where are you to see this piece of crappy guy lamenting cos his gf asked for a kobo cry
dey craze dey go

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
cherryice:

what is this lowlife saying? Can some one tell me?
You come here crying that nigerian girls are begging you for mere call card and you are what A lowlife mo.ron is quite an understatement!
I bet you eat from the crumbs meant for pigs
keep running ur mouth u scum,jst because u stil hav some ruffians n street boiz who pin u to d wall, fúck and pay u afterwards. I won't be surprise wen u remain single at age 48. Thats ur portion, u and ur fellow wimps, pls go find a life, bunch of wated trash,irreparable wastes!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by MrCork: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
eminentme:
This is getting real exasperating and makes me strip my respect off most of them. Imagine asking a girl out, she hasn't accepted ur proposal but the next line of conversation would be 'please send me card' and I'm like WTF!!! Fellow guys, how una see dis matter?

angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by MrCork: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
eminentme:
This is getting real exasperating and makes me strip my respect off most of them. Imagine asking a girl out, she hasn't accepted ur proposal but the next line of conversation would be 'please send me card' and I'm like WTF!!! Fellow guys, how una see dis matter?

....see yor head like Ghana made Portmanto.....all becuz babe ask u to buy her re-chare card and u broke....u started naggin like drama queen .

..listen up brother...ama lover not a fighter....pls pls pls ..don't make me swaaar for u (no oofeinse)
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
MrCork:

....see yor head like Ghana made Portmanto.....all becuz babe ask u to buy her re-chare card and u broke....u started naggin like drama queen .

..listen up brother...ama lover not a fighter....pls pls pls ..don't make me swaaar for u (no oofeinse)
angry
ur fada! Who pushed dis scumbag here? Oya waste managers, come pick dis living trash outta here...lowlyf.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by MrCork: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
eminentme:
ur fada! Who pushed dis scumbag here? Oya waste managers, come pick dis living trash outta here...lowlyf.

...B!tch plse calm down & stop swaaarin....muss u people always act like home base Nigerians? U home base people mennnn!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by ronald4lif(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
If recharge card was the only responsibility a man is faced with in a relationship, many guys won't bother. How many minutes of call she wan make. This is why some girls term guys who talk this as broke guys. Complaining about everything, please
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2015
MrCork:

...B!tch plse calm down & stop swaaarin....muss u people always act like home base Nigerians? U home base people mennnn!! undecided
aaooh! See dis vagabond wey mad comot for house. Dude, I hope u're responding to treatment, psychopath!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by vjsmiles: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2015
eminentme:
keep running ur mouth u scum,jst because u stil hav some ruffians n street boiz who pin u to d wall, fúck and pay u afterwards. I won't be surprise wen u remain single at age 48. Thats ur portion, u and ur fellow wimps, pls go find a life, bunch of wated trash,irreparable wastes!
IS THAT HOW TO TALK TO A LADY?

NO OFFE?NSE BUT YOU ARE SILLY IMMATURE AND RUDE...
WTF! angry

YOU THROW SUCH INSULTS AT A LADY IN SUCH A PUBLIC FORUM THEN MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR MOMMA SUFFERING THE SAME FATE angry

I PITY THAT WOMAN WHP LABOURED FOR 9MONTHS TO GIVE BIRTH TO THIS WRONG SEXUAL MISCALULATION...

BTW! NOT NIGERIAN GIRLS BEG FOR CARD AS YOUR CHEAP BROKEASS GIRLFRIEND HAS LED YOU TO BELIEVE...SO STOP COMING HERE AND GENERALIZE WHAT YOU DONT KNOW...

BTW EVEN IF ITS#100 JUST BUY FOR THE POOR GIRL AND STOP COMING HERE TO VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION HERE ON THE LADIES..

GOAT.. angry

ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE

MR CORK!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by MrCork: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2015
eminentme:
aaooh! See dis vagabond wey mad comot for house. Dude, I hope u're responding to treatment, psychopath!

...all this becuz babe reject u?....brother..u sound like a Nigeria Idol reject (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

WTF! angry

YOU THROW SUCH INSULTS AT A LADY IN SUCH A PUBLIC FORUM THEN MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR MOMMA SUFFERING THE SAME FATE angry

I PITY THAT WOMAN WHP LABOURED FOR 9MONTHS TO GIVE BIRTH TO THIS WRONG SEXUAL MISCALULATION...

BTW! NOT NIGERIAN GIRLS BEG FOR CARD AS YOUR CHEAP BROKEASS GIRLFRIEND HAS LED YOU TO BELIEVE...SO STOP COMING HERE AND GENERALIZE WHAT YOU DONT KNOW...

BTW EVEN IF ITS#100 JUST BUY FOR THE POOR GIRL AND STOP COMING HERE TO VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION HERE ON THE LADIES..

GOAT.. angry

ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE

MR CORK!! angry
I guess that's why u ar nothing to write home about. It's my thread n not urs,pee hole. humans are talking and nt retards lik you,idiotic being #noinsults

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by vjsmiles: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2015
eminentme:
I guess that's why u ar nothing to write home about. It's my thread n not urs,pee hole. humans are talking and nt retards lik you,idiotic being #noinsults

STUPID USELESS ASSHOLE...

YOU COME HERE TO POTRAY YOUR REAL LIFE CHARACTERS...
NO OFFE?NSE IN PUTTING YOUR MOMMA INTO THIS BUT SHE COULD HAVE SAVED THE STRESS OF BIRTHING A GOAT THAT DOESNT HAVE EVEN FIFTY NAIRA TO SEND FOR HIS DIRTY GIRLFRIEND BUT RATHER COME HERE TO GENERALISE angry ....
ABORTION COULD HAVE SURE SAVED THE DAY...

AND I AM HERE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO CANT FACE ME IN REALITY...
NLAND HAS REALLY GIVEN SOME KIDS GROUNDS..
ONCE AGAIN HE GOAT

angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

STUPID USELESS ASSHOLE...

YOU COME HERE TO POTRAY YOUR REAL LIFE CHARACTERS...
NO OFFE?NSE IN PUTTING YOUR MOMMA INTO THIS BUT SHE COULD HAVE SAVED THE STRESS OF BIRTHING A GOAT THAT DOESNT HAVE EVEN FIFTY NAIRA TO SEND FOR HIS DIRTY GIRLFRIEND BUT RATHER COME HERE TO GENERALISE angry ....
ABORTION COULD HAVE SURE SAVED THE DAY...

AND I AM HERE TALKING TO SOMEONE WHO CANT FACE ME IN REALITY...
NLAND HAS REALLY GIVEN SOME KIDS GROUNDS..
ONCE AGAIN HE GOAT

angry
your useless whòre a woman wasted her time giving birth to a retard, a good-for-nothing fellow lik you foool. you are just like a bomb waiting to explode....mad man in a retarded form. you're nothing but a presage of backwardness n failure to ur entire family cos ur are an epitome of failure...u ar a vagabond n a wretched bastard #nooffese tho'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

WTF! angry

GOAT.. angry

ONCE AGAIN NO OFFE?NSE

MR CORK!! angry
u may b where eva u are but I swear by ur father's name dat u will come down like a heap of stone......son of a loosed bítch

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by vjsmiles: 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
DID I HIT A NERVE cheesy

HAVE A CONFESSION!
YOUR MOMMA ROCKED ME IN BED LAST NIGHT....
THAT BITCH IS DAMN WIDE angry
WONDER HOW MANY DOGS HAVE SWAM THERE....

STUPID GOAT...
NEXT TIME QUOTE YOUR MATE angry

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
cherryice:

jeez must you guys be like that? Something for something? Smh that mentality is badd

Hey lol
Lost been busy sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Fall from what sky?

I like to think myself as very reasonable. Nigerian girls have their issues, and I'll be the first to point it out. However, I like to be objective and balanced when doing so.

What you posted is bullshit. I don't care how you choose to accept that fact.

Loool

Dont get sucked in you can see his chting nonsense
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
cherryice:

ok this beggar here can turn your pathetic screwd up life around

Tell these low lives lol , they really think they got money they need to stop putting all girls in dat (back home bracket) .....
Lol if you see how they are living *smh*
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
cherryice:

Lol ordinary recharge card is wt is causing all this wow poverty is real .

Op come lemme recharge ur fone lol pele

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
cherryice:

K but I can buy you and your family houses, no jokes..

now stop stalking me
na you be folorusho Alakija?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Do you have financial difficulties?
Do you need help maintaining your gyals?
what prompted the question?you are too harsh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:

Its a good question
If a man can b complaining about common recharge card means his struggling big time

Help him out
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Its a good question
If a man can b complaining about common recharge card means his struggling big time

Help him out
in one sentence,what's your advice to him?

But let's face the reality,asking recharge card from a guy asking you out is a little bit silly.its not something bad asking for recharge card but that instance is a no
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:

I'm harsh? He came on a public forum complaining about girls asking him for money so I thought he wanted help. Just gathering evidence so we could help.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ipledge:
in one sentence,what's your advice to him?

But let's face the reality,asking recharge card from a guy asking you out is a little bit silly.its not something bad asking for recharge card but that instance is a no

Asking the girl out can be seen as silly too,

So she wanted something in return its no big deal he should just move on n knw his level
Y complain
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm harsh? He came on a public forum complaining about girls asking him for money so I thought he wanted help. Just gathering evidence so we could help.
so what did you suggest we can do help the ministry,or you don't th he needs a girl in his life
Dimples192:

Ur dp fence exactly like mine . Lol wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
eminentme:

The recharge card begging industry in Nigeria is worth $3billion #GreedyFellows

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lala247:

Asking the girl out can be seen as silly too,

So she wanted something in return its no big deal he should just move on n knw his level
Y complain
you know it's not a sin to ask a girl out,am not defending the guy but the girl for wait small
Lala247:

Ur dp fence exactly like mine . Lol wink

Lol housing association tings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

hh / What Is This Lady Implying With This Emoji?(photo) / An AMBW (asian Men Black Women) Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.