Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) (42418 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some people are so pained...

Barca, you are a big Disappointment!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Inform us when they begin straf.. Nyanshenshe... undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Lizard dey catch muscle pull?
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
The clueless both should be working on ending their bareness

Not a good post bro.. We are not God
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
And who says seun osewa has not been bought by pdp Until we learn to be straight forward and just this country won't move forward.Yes seun has d power to take any sh1t to fp,even a topic which just came online.
Its just so disgusting to know that corruption totally rules Nigeria down to d smallest citizen.
Seun......to say the least,I am totally disappointed in you and your modsundecided

Meanwhile I am ready to pay to get some facts unto the fp to enlighten the good people of Nigeria about to vote for the most wicked and callous president Nigeria has ever had.....Gej
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by kakakent: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=amakaobiemeka post=31092681]The clueless both should be working on ending their bareness[/quote

If na buhari you tell dis thing now he ill threaten to back out of piss accord no he will threaten no arrest you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Faibuhari: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
see your life with a basketful of babies. Idiota onye iberibe. continue to walk allen avenue and carry out abortion at my neighbours clinic. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

shocked shocked cry cry sad sad Not fair...

Mama Peace keep fit joor.... If English doesnt pay, fitness does smiley

Muahhhhh
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
You are also barren of sense and decorum. Rubbish fool, all this people that don't know how to talk. I'll be watching you, lemme see where your child will come from.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Muhammadkhan: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by appini: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

He that can have patience can have what he will... Think!
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by halldoran: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Patience needs it. She doesn't look healthy
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
halldoran:
Patience needs it. She doesn't look healthy

Everybody needs to exercise. Even the ''healthy'' ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Mamaita(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
A dolphin will always waddle like a dolphin. It doesn't matter how long you exercise it. serious heads of state are wracking their heads in how to curb insurgencies, ours is being frivolous with precious time.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by nnamxxx(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

I want to believe u didn't mean to say this or probably typographical error. This is nothing but sheer wickedness and does not show that you are 'Nwafor Igbo'. May the Lord not allow you or any of your family member to experience bareness.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Hell no!!! Coming from a woman,i am disappointed really.... sad
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by halldoran: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Everybody needs to exercise. Even the ''healthy'' ones.

You are right
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Person wey dey gym wey no sweat

How much for this photo

I tire OO.

They just went there to observe.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by amuniiopz(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
They should really work out. The journey from Abuja to Otuoke is a really long one that requires a lot of fitness and stamina.
guy your face scarce this days...aw va?
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Areyousure: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Check out these two madams trying to win our hearts...

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by pat077: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2015
They need to be fit because they may likely run or jug to otueke after may29th.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by kushsy: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
. Since you are now playing God in their lives..heal the barrenness....so they don't need to work on it.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2015
amuniiopz:
guy your face scarce this days...aw va?
Been travelling a lot lately and have one pressing report to write. Come around from time to time though. How u?
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by babestella: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

I doubt if you were properly brought up or you simply refused to learn and adopt proper home training. Your comment is pedestal my dear and I think you should be careful on what you say about others, this is not about politics now. It's simply careless of you to have made that comment and please retract it for posterity sake. My simply word for you this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by betterabia: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2015
okwuosho1:
So lovely.Two can play the game.

President Jonathan took his wife Patience Jonathan to the gym.

That is a way of keeping fit.

Source: http:///iJlLO4

Monumental Corruption At Federal Medical Center Umuahia

contractor have not been paid for one year

Chief Medical Director is stealing lots and lots of money
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by freeanijor(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Hmmm SMH
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Mustay(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigeria, oh Nigeria!

A country where pictures speak a million words.

I remember how 'NTA News at 9' showed us then our Late UMYA playing badminton.
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Vision4God: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Mr President and wife. We de throw una salute. Wendone sir!
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by xoctic: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Person wey dey gym wey no sweat

How much for this photo
na too much AC cause am
Re: Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) by Niwdog(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2015
bisi16:

Lol.. na pishure session be dis joor!

Shipopotamus no fit reduce again sef. grin
i put it to you to take an oath with d bible or quran that ur mum ain't fat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.