Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,885 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (65666 Views)

Flavour Puts Microphone In His Undies On Stage (photo) / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by flexingPAPA: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2015
axortedbabe:
and what has hands got to do with mouthjob..ehh oga,abi phyno thing na heavy duty wey hands no go fit carry am..
smh. u r a disappointment to yourself ..
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by siegfried99(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Zohan:

Sends her back to space.

Never to be seen again grin
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Seeing things like this, whoever tells you the world isnt getting to an end is not being honest with you.

People dont have even strand of shame in their system any longer. Imagine sucking dicck in public.

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by ahnie: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
i wont be surprised if pr.ick finally kills this girl.see how person 9months dey behave.

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Timoleon(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
The babe beside her be like 'please lemme av some action too'
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
she probably wanna lick lollipop

I was looking for you. Have i found you?
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by april4mee(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
She's Probably kissing his packs

whoever has his packs below the belt.! lol!

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by betterabia: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
demelza:
Shameless people

Monumental Corruption At Federal Medical Center Umuahia

contractor have not been paid for one year

Chief Medical Director is stealing lots and lots of money
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by kaybrizzy(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2015
:-XHoe
axortedbabe:
phyno where r u,lemme try this on u..
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by IamOpemipo(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
yemicoal:
That y they call him bang-her-leave

Gbabe grin

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by IamOpemipo(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
yemicoal:
with those oversized sandals, better goan read your book.. Keep dreaming of giving phyno a bj

I been dey tink say na only me notic d sandal grin

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by TamJust: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2015
A world of perversion, may d Lord save this generation
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by yemicoal(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2015
IamOpemipo:

I been dey tink say na only me notic d sandal grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2015
siegfried99:

Never to be seen again grin
Nooooshocked, to Mars jor. She needs to help our curiosity rover study the red planet.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Sarimah(f): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2015
RedBenson:

I was looking for you. Have i found you?
no you haven't tongue
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Emmalaw10(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
she probably wanna lick lollipop

Babe, you're frontally endowed o.. Am tripping
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Hotpurewater(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2015
She is playing with her future husband Visa. When heaven with refuse her marriage application, she go say na village people.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
J
ifoundmyperfect:
This is so so unethical... Girls like this makes men like us lose respect for ladies... What a shame!

Lubbish and ronsess. Dbanj na bad example for people expeciarry chidlen
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2015
The lady is crazy......I sure she came alone to the show.!
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by ogaprime(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
chei

Person future wife
embarassed

I don mark her face, I don mark their faces...
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Awaja(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Illuminating dem girls
Na only him girls like pass?
ashawo boy!
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
no you haven't tongue

But you are here?
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by publicenemy(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
chei

Person future wife
embarassed

I dey tell you.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by comfortergirl(f): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
The white lion himself

1 Like

Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by rileyy(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
khenykhey:
A photo from D’Banj’s 10th year anniversary
in Lagos last month just emerged and is
buzzing on social media. The photo shows Banga
Lee performing a stage with a female fan
appearing to be giving me ‘head’ while he is on
stage.

The female fan looked to have her tongue out
from the angle the photo was taken with
D’Banj having no problem with the part of his
body she is reaching for – afterall he is the
Koko Master.

www.gistsdaily.com/d-banj-oral-intercourse-female-fan-stage-photo/

Lemme see someone blame this on christians/ jesus uhn. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by hollagokay(m): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Airforce1:
chei

Person future wife
embarassed
you sure say this wan one be person future wife so?
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Jtendermichael: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
This is a disgrace to his family.
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by zaxinorepb(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Airforce1 post=31092754][b]chei

hmm immorality on stage all in the name of entertainment sad
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by stinggy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
comfortergirl:
The white lion himself

Kinihun Funfun....
Timeless cheesy cheesy
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by Krisddon: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
axortedbabe:
phyno where r u,lemme try this on u..
Anom eba... Onye nakpo?
Re: Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO by ifoundmyperfect: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Toks2008:
J

Lubbish and ronsess. Dbanj na bad example for people expeciarry chidlen

so hiss bad xzampu mayk ardolt fimail no gert sense baa...? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harrysong & Wife, Alexer Peres Gopa Pre-wedding Photo & Wedding IV / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.