Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion (1265 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga / Medals For US Troops Who Foiled France Train Attack / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2015
The Nigerian Army says it will be placing all the Nigerian troops involved in the mission to recapture Baga from Boko Haram on special promotion. The promotion was announced by the Chief of Army Staff, Kenneth Minimah while addressing the soldiers in Baga today February 25th. In his speech, the Army Chief celebrated the army officers and urged them to keep up the tempo & rescue more towns.
"The entire country is singing praises of Nigerian soldiers for the bravery exhibited in the fight against the insurgents. I urge you to keep the tempo by striving hard to record more successes. Never again will Nigerians suffer this kind of large scale destruction in the name of insurgency. The war is almost ended. We will liberate Dikwa, Bama, Gwoza, Marte and other places in a few days time" he said
Source

1 Like

Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by DaBullIT(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Promotion na promotion
Don't let GEJ full you
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2015
Nice move
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by Chimarto: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2015
nice one....
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Promotion na promotion
Don't let GEJ full you
I wonder o.. Let them keep shouting special promotion.... Private who got promoted to lieutenant, is that a special promotion ?
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by Pangea: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Those who died in the course of the battle nko?

Anyway this is Nigeria!
I will rather be a living hero than a dead one!

1 Like

Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by asadike(f): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Yes o. Good work kenneth, na so e suppose be, my guys deserve am.
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by nzeobi(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Promotion na promotion
Don't let GEJ full you
What are you saying
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by nzeobi(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Congrats to the boys, that's what it should be NA should reward performance and punish indiscipline
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by ManUtdholic: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

I wonder o.. Let them keep shouting special promotion.... Private who got promoted to lieutenant, is that a special promotion ?
NA special demotion
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015

Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by TheFreeOne: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2015
That's a good move to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers.

Kudos to the military and death to BH members.
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by enigmang: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
Promotion na promotion
Don't let GEJ full you

he promoted all those involved in the battle dead and alive to the next rank... effective immediately.. Hence the SPECIAL.... i think you spelt full wronlgy...
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by DaBullIT(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
enigmang:

he promoted all those involved in the battle dead and alive to the next rank... effective immediately.. Hence the SPECIAL.... i think you spelt full wronlgy...

GEJ = lies , if he full you, your own Don grab you be that
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by BushidoBlue(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

GEJ = lies , if he full you, your own Don grab you be that
SERIOUSLY?? Do you read before you post?
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
BushidoBlue:

The dude bushidoblue obviously didn't read the topic carefully before he posted but what he said isn't still different from what we are actually saying. He said [size=15pt]"GEJ=lies and if he fools you, you are on you own"[/size]. He's absolutely right, you can't allow a clueless person to rule you for 5 bloody years of tyranny and you'll still be fooled to vote him again taking charge of you for another 4 years. Its a no brainer, the truth is there for all to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by DaBullIT(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
BushidoBlue:

. Actually?

. Yes
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by walemoney007(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

is not possible for a private to b promoted to a lieutenant,a private will b promoted to lance corporal,a 2nd lieutenant will b promoted to lieutenant,while a lieutenant will b promoted to a captain
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
walemoney007:
is not possible for a private to b promoted to a lieutenant,a private will b promoted to lance corporal,a 2nd lieutenant will b promoted to lieutenant,while a lieutenant will b promoted to a captain
I know mr professor. I was only sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by DaBullIT(m): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2015
enigmang:

And you spelt wrongly wronlgy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by BushidoBlue(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

The dude bushidoblue obviously didn't read the topic carefully before he posted but what he said isn't still different from what we are actually saying. He said [size=15pt]"GEJ=lies and if he fools you, you are on you own"[/size]. He's absolutely right, you can't allow a clueless person to rule you for 5 bloody years of tyranny and you'll still be fooled to vote him again taking charge of you for another 4 years. Its a no brainer, the truth is there for all to see.
The babe Urenna seems a bit lost in the delusion of propaganda. Define tyranny. Well it it goes to show that as many who have been accustomed to Dictatorship you expect the Executive arm of Government to handle everything while overriding every one else. Besides he said full. Not fool who comes out to speak for someone else's mistakes........wait...... you just did.
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by BushidoBlue(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

. Actually?

. Yes

N.................

.........o.
You don't.
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by DaBullIT(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
meaning what jare

BushidoBlue:

N.................

.........o.
You don't.
Re: Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion by sefe73(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
Reward for hardwork...gud one.

(1) (Reply)

I am Quiting Nairaland Tonight / “I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – Mu’azu PDP Chair To Gej Campaign Team / 11 Reasons Why All Nigerians Must Send Jonathan Out Of Aso Villa- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.