Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (39121 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My friend / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by DuchessLily(f): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
blueandbirds:
Bro I repeat do not stop bleeping her continue to mess her up afterall you have got nofin to loss! Make sure u always use protection cus dis hoes aint loyal, wen you are done kindly gimme her control too much luv bro..
Hmmmm...pity!!

There is more to sex dan y'all think ooo

Yeah! True, a girl has more to loss....BUT.....
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by frainc(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

Young man, your story seems fake to me
just b-cos he replied your comment?
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Sike(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls PM her contact to me.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by DoubleFaith(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pray to God for repentance. Strive for righteousness and God will make all that concerns you perfect.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by anigbajumo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
not really but am just hoping she will change. like I said earlier I lost my gf of 5 years because of d free sex am getting from her. so its hard
pls I no gat u,u Lost her or u dump her?
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by newsprocom: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
amareto:

yes, are u the thread police?

me, i be thread colonizer.. i go takeover this thread soon.. who you be? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Shubbylee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
you better be wise and leave her alone and never look back!! she's not a wife material cos if u marry sum1 u can't trust then na hypertension go kill u!! She's a sex addict, a prick freak u better go and do HIV test if u've not been using condoms on her, also promiscuous babes like that always give guys bad luck when u bleep them.....go for deliverance too.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked#one of them bad boiyy grin
shocked am not a bad boy, am just helping the bad boys out. U knw na wink
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Divinepraise: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hummmmm
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by RhemaDavids(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
my dear u just have to decide your self what u want with her, if u truly love her and want a relationship talk to her about it and see if she changes but if doesn't u better leave her and get a decent girl cos d disadvantages of sexing a flirt is far more disastrous than d s*x
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by cricifixo: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
no vex bro, shebi u asked for advice cos u are "CONFUSED" undecided
gabazin080:
wayrey
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Stallione(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:
Do what's in your mind, no need for this thread.
. You tok as if ua the one he's refering 2 cool
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ifoundmyperfect: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Una 2 Blend well...
Silliest Couples Of All Time...!!!
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by biodunpro(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
p2t2r:
I hope it happens to your sister or your mum...mtchew!!!
oppss
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by vicadex07(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
yagbaboy1:
One thing I have come to understand in life is never try to change a cheat, just fire dey go from left, right, center, even up and down. These are the kind of things that use to make me and my guys see a babe as a slot and we fire her different, and then the last person rubs aboniki balm on the c. d before firing left right and center

Lol...aboniki ke. Wickedness of the highest order grin

Pls tell me after rubbing the aboniki, how did she take it
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Rexnegro(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=31093673][/quote]
Seriously bro I won't blame u on dis cos I no how daft , stupid , and unreasonable some girls/ladies can....especially those ones who tinks they re wise meanwhile our foolishness is wiser than them. Bro my advise continue to fucck her Jare but like someone said which is a common sense ALWAYS use condoms. Enjoy hot sex while its last..then don't promise her marriage or anything too serious cos such girl if u end up marrying her don't complain when she will be sharing ur pomo outside .

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Rexnegro(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Seriously bro I won't blame u on dis cos I no how daft , stupid , and unreasonable some girls/ladies can....especially those ones who tinks they re wise meanwhile our foolishness is wiser than them. Bro my advise continue to fucck her Jare but like someone said which is a common sense ALWAYS use condoms. Enjoy hot sex while its last..then don't promise her marriage or anything too serious cos such girl if u end up marrying her don't complain when she will be sharing ur pomo outside . Meanwhile pls share me her FB n fone number make me too fucck her na...don't be stingy with girl wey u no u won't marry o. So inbox me her details pls. #winks
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by vicadex07(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
maybe I was thinking of marriage before but my mind just changed nw

#fact...that girl is an olosho. That's how they behave

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by bayumyguy: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Na omo igboro oooo,so is beta u quit the relationship
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by IYANGBALI: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
Don't make the mistake of marrying that babe,if you do,everyone in your neighbourhood including the dogs,will have a taste of her. One preek no fit belleful am

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by johnjon: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Do u know protection wont work sometimes,too much of everything is bad cos op said she loves sex too much and if protection stop working for her na unwanted pregancy for op b dat and he wont b able to deny.

Well na him wahala be dat. There is a consequence for every action.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by amareto: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
newsprocom:

me, i be thread colonizer.. i go takeover this thread soon.. who you be? grin grin grin

i be the thread judge. if u fĂșck up, i go sentence you.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
anigbajumo:
pls I no gat u,u Lost her or u dump her?
she dump me because of my irregularities with her.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by yagbaboy1(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
vicadex07:

Lol...aboniki ke. Wickedness of the highest order grin

Pls tell me after rubbing the aboniki, how did she take it
Was just to teach am some lessons Sha. But later on cold water solve everything, after Congo hot for over 2 hours. Though even with the condom the guy still feels it
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
yahx:
if I may ask what is making you gal to cheat. On you is their somtin you hav not done#or she is juust a cheater?
cheating is in her blood
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by yahx(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
cheating is in her blood
get a better chick that will love you for you bro#but f*ck her out of ur brain
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by vicadex07(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
yagbaboy1:
Was just to teach am some lessons Sha. But later on cold water solve everything, after Congo hot for over 2 hours. Though even with the condom the guy still feels it

Lol...the guy sef feel am too

And I was just thinking of trying it on one bit.ch like dat undecided
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Neplusultra(f): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Una dey here dey talk, d Op is not ready to leave her he's enjoying d freebie.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Lolarez: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015

Omo na ur English I mind pass! grin
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
wellmax:

Your story sounds familiar. Does her name begin with B, her surname E? I know this girl, mehn, serious sex addict. Has a kid, divorced. Dated her for two months, sex like mad, she's never tired. Broke up when I couldn't cope with her chronic lies. Still go hanging out with exes, when you accuse she denies, when you catch, she says she doesn't love them like me. Says sex with me is like no other, and you wonder what she's looking for. I cater for almost all her financial needs.
Well I took a walk and she's been begging me ever since with offers of more sex. But for me, its a No No
around where do u stay and where does she stays
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by neyur: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
litetias:

I'm asking you on behalf of the OP. Please tell us your experience

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA / My Wife And Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.