Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (39114 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My friend / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by amosade30(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
misfab:
hmmm. take ur time bro.
chk ya mail box...sent u a mail
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Emmahunk(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Raiders:
you better leave that girl alone. She is not serious. However if you want to continue fucking her make sure you use condoms so you don't get her pregnant or std

Iron sharpenth iron. There must be something that got you two attracted to each other. Maybe, just maybe, you sleep around too,
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Krisddon: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080:
maybe we just going through same predicament
I stopped caring about her behaviour, only playing along but safe so long as I won't marry her.
I just have about 5months to round up my service and let her go.
Girls got no class these days!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by newsprocom: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
amareto:

i be the thread judge. if u fúck up, i go sentence you.

hehehe...take time o, i go colonize your court room grin grin grin
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by coldrod: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:

na who be this one again?
ma dear u r sarcastic.... Dnt be silly...flow or hang up
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by evesdon4u: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
It seems like you've got it all figured out already...
Considering the fact that you have made up your mind to just continue bleeping her...
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by dmola(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
yagbaboy1:
One thing I have come to understand in life is never try to change a cheat, just fire dey go from left, right, center, even up and down. These are the kind of things that use to make me and my guys see a babe as a slot and we fire her different, and then the last person rubs aboniki balm on the c. d before firing left right and center
Guy ur own madness no b from here o............ABONIKI smh
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by koife(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=gabazin080 post=31093673][/quote]
How do you intend to change her by always asking her for sex? undecided
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by paschenko(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
In life wat U tolerate defines U. And if I define U, u won't like it... U know d ryt thing to do yet U r still asking naïve questions. If na me self dat kind girl no for dey give me er*ction again. Wake up from ur slumper Johnny n take d bull by d horn. #no offense intended bru, I don't jst want u to come bk here on NL and start asking us whr 2buy anti-STD drugs. One love blooder. #dontHateTheMassageCosOfTheMessenger
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Goldpeas(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
@OP, So you act So childish to even bug her social account? text messages? you wan kill your self ni??

That's a no go area.well as for me ,we're just having FUN!!!!
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by funmercy1(f): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Man. u guyz fear me oooooo

God dey
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by jimmayoy: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
What Da Bleep Do You Mean By Has A Child By Mistake?.

As in she was walking, hit her leg on a stone, fell on erect dick, the dick erupted out of surprise and she got pregnant? Girls and lies eeeh

To answer your question, I think your first mistake was thinking you could change her. YOU BE APC?

Change starts from within, if she has not made up her mind to change then there is nothing you can do that will change her. Nothing at all.

Second mistake is that you failed to define the relationship, if sex is what you need from her then continue but if you need a girlfriend then I am sorry you are on a wrong lane.

As in she was walking, hit her leg on a stone, fell on erect dick, the dick erupted out of surprise and she got pregnant? Girls and lies eeeh,
Guy u no go kill someone with laughter ooo,this is klint style.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by bigtt76(f): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
You wan change her? You be APC? grin

[quote author=gabazin080 post=31093673][/quote]
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Imoy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
YOU BE APC??.

This got my rib cracking
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by masqot(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
gabazin080 ! gabazin080!!, gabazin080!!!:
How many times did I call you?
"Aabo oro la n so fun Omoluabi... ".
Meaning: I've talked succinctly.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Z Obvious dude will become Mistake number 2 and a new guy will start bleeping her.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Aydesmond(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
let the good work continue [quote author=gabazin080 post=31093673][/quote]baba find a decent gal
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Leez(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Raiders:
you better leave that girl alone. She is not serious. However if you want to continue fucking her make sure you use condoms so you don't get her pregnant or std
I usually ignore these troll stories cuz its so obvious all the most ie no spontaneity
@ troll op as long as u no dy marry d babe just knack raincoat and eat ur share

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Edusouls(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
irresponsible man and woman, coming here to shamelessly expose how you two lead a recklessly promiscous life, for us to do what? start clapping for you rotten eggs...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
eyinjuege:

Ok.. Time to kiss and make up. kiss kiss kiss
We're waiting... grin

Taar! kiss who?
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by KingsleyBuubba(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
obyrich:
Do you want to marry her or just bleep her?
Didn't u read his messages... Some people Ehh. Na wao
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Classicman47(m): 5:04am On Feb 27, 2015
during my final days in school, i met dis babe dat i used to knw.
she was happy to see me again after all those yrs. incidentally she happened to be lonely at the time, so naturally it was very easy for us to re connect.
fast forward a few days time and we are having intercourse wt reckless abandon...just like d Op said, i used to wonder if she does menstruate at all.
it turns out dat she lies, keeps multiple partners and all dat but it was hard to leave her cuz i got carried away by the almost free vagina. Mostly i made love to her without protection. Long story short, in just a matter of weeks, i was treating myself of the dreaded staphyloccocus aureus.

my advice to yu my guy, its really hard to let her go cuz then u'd be letting all dat sexual adventure go to waste. yet its harder to keep her cuz no one wants to be wt a lying cheating partner (cuz even if sex is all there is to the relatnshp, u cant deny the existence of a little emotional attachmnt somtyms).
dnt even mention dat u wnt to change her bcuz even u urself knw very well dat u cant. and u knw u cant marry such a person. so basically:

1. U can let her go and set ursef free, OR
2. U can go on wt her but u shld stop involving ursef emotionally wt her. Handle it more like a friend wt benefit kind of thing.
One more thing; i knw u may like to skin dive but its wiser to use protection every time. Its cheaper than treating STI's (those kind of gals r nt disease free). Not to mention abortion if she gts pregnant. U'd be fine bro.

peace.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by success10(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2015
brito:

Young man, your story seems fake to me

the story aint fake...
I had an similar experience with my ex.G ..she even older than me by 3years...
Just for sex alone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
coldrod:
ma dear u r sarcastic.... Dnt be silly...flow or hang up

Don't quote me next time.
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by coldrod: 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
brito:

Don't quote me next time.
i jst did...so?
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
brito:

Taar! kiss who?
kiss me
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by gabazin080(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Edusouls:
irresponsible man and woman, coming here to shamelessly expose how you two lead a recklessly promiscous life, for us to do what? start clapping for you rotten eggs...
u get sense @ all bro. wats d reason for nairaland being a forum wen we cnt share our problems to learn and make others learn from us

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by WackyJ1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her by Oilwell(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
gabazin080:
nooo. she's not getting anything from me. @ most 500 every weekend. and u cnt even bleep an ashi 4 500 not 2 talk of throughout d weekend. so am not a mumu
Guy u wicked oh. No wonder the babe dey put eyes outside 500 Naira for a girl in this Buhariconomy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / My Wife And Side Chic / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.