Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus (2317 Views)

Pastor Performs Sex Deliverance On Church Members Wives / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Berepiki, join me in prayer for a healing of this thorn in my flesh.
... I told you we are not joking here... If u are willing n obedient u will eat the good of the land... Isaiah 1:19...the land here is nairaland... So if u have an issue be specific n believe in the power of God to heal or help u
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Berepiki, join me in prayer for a healing of this thorn in my flesh.
... I told you we are not joking here... If u are willing n obedient u will eat the good of the land... Isaiah 1:19...the land here is nairaland... So if u have an issue be specific n believe in the power of God to heal or help u... I'm jxt a vessel used by God
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Floxxi(f): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
God Bless you, pls i need divine intervention for myself and my children frm witchcraft attacks through constant nightmares of tampered glory, backwardness poverty,sickness and untimely death. I believe ultimately BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by berepiki(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Floxxi:
God Bless you, pls i need divine intervention for myself and my children frm witchcraft attacks through constant nightmares of tampered glory, backwardness poverty,sickness and untimely death. I believe ultimately BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.
... U need to host God in your house...Follow this prophetic instruction: Do regular devotion in your house... 5am to 6am...8pm-9pm...as the father of the house makesure u lead the devotion.... Beg for mercy on behalf of u n ur family, apply the blood of Jesus n the glory of God will rest in your house... Do this every day...If u will host God continually in your house, no witchcraft will torment u anymore because ur family will be clothed with fire...demons don't go where there's Fire BURNING CONSTANTLY

Prophetic decree: I decree Grace upon ur life n willingness to host God constantly in your home.... IN Jesus Name. Amen...
AS U DO THIS, U WILL SEE DIVINE INTERVENTION IN UR HOME IN Jesus Name AMEN
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Nairalander01:

I pray there will be no seed sowing as it grows lipsrsealed
lol these last part of ur comment just made me laugh my ass out. Lol cool
Re: Healing And Deliverance On Nairaland By The Power Of God In The Name Of Jesus by Godssword1(m): 4:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Get these powerful psalms for healing and deliverance

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/02/psalms-for-healing-and-deliverance-kjv.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twelve Year-old With Atheist Mom Paints Shocking Pictures Of Jesus [pics] / Satanic Pastors/Imams Amongst The Aku (aka Ọmọ Oduduwa) By Feyisetan Opeyemi / Why Daddy Freeze Can Never Make Me Stop Sowing Seeds/giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.