Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews (24941 Views)

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by attacker231: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:

You may die before him.

Does he look ill to you

Pathetic human being

He will surely go before him. The fool is always trying to do notice me.... Shameless he-goat

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Dancee1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
The many contradictions of Buhari .
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.
- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.
Above all, he is a half star general who built his entire military career on fraud, falsehood and kwaruption! Tufiakwa....
Buhari is a confirmed high level hypocrite and deception personified.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by anonimi: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
reborn1:
Madman, you are always posting off point. Den use madness curse you ni. Na wao

E be like you think sey na everybody be blind Bartimaeus like you. Otherwise you would have seen the useless statement from the pretender that I responded to by showing the HYPOCRISY of his party, APCheat =>

kolaaderin:
PDP has created 2 economies, 1 of few with so much on their tiny island and second of vast many with so little on the ocean of misery

So you see am sey na APCheat create tiny island for a very few THIEVES and second of vast many with so little on the ocean of misery
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Ijebulogic(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just Love the fact that the PDP has hired "alakoba" liars and desperados to run their social media campaign. How can anyone post such a useless post when access to Internet to watch the speech Live is available to every Nairalander. Confused and desperate propaganda is just increasing my will to make sure my vote counts.

3 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by fxkay1: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
APC will soon run out of lies

They have forgotten that no matter how far lies travel, TRUTH will always catch up with it and even overtake it.

TRUTH TALK: APC cannot deceive 170 million people.
Its high time Nigerians knew about the health condition of Buhari

do you think at all?

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by attacker231: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
noblezone:

And how can we see him whom thy have chosen to hide?
[/s]

Vote for you GEJ and stop making noise everywhere. Jobless troll
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by xwolverine: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
seun4peace2015:
check the whois of the site. i don't think is the normal website. shocked shocked

Dates Created on 2015-01-20 - Expires on 2020-01-20 - Updated on 2015-01-20

Name Server(s) NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 38,300,946 domains)
NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (has 38,300,946 domains)

IP Address 72.167.191.69 - 507,512 other sites hosted on this server

A supposed US news agency
Registered on January 2015?
Only has news about Nigeria
Other pages are in .html

Who is fooling who undecided

8 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by mrnuur(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Baba Buhari is going International and gaining respect of the int'l community. GEJ is hustling to bribe local chiefs with taxpayers money. PDP keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by mployer(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
Above all, he is a half star general who built his entire military career on fraud, falsehood and kwaruption! Tufiakwa....

Well said. People are Just too Blind about This Guy.

He produced no positive change in his youth and some are still hoping on Him for change at 72.

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by ZACHIE: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
so the seeing the livestream makes me a Twitter partaker?
ode oshi
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by holatin(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THESE PEOPLE apc ARE JUST TRYING TO RE-PACKAGE A WRECKED BASKET OF TOMATOES AND SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROAT. Just because of the greed of one person living in bourdilon, THEY SHOULD JUST LIVE BUHARI ALONE AND LET HIM ENJOY THE REMAINDERS OF HIS DAYS IN SECLUSION WITH HIS ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY maluu.
why act so gullible, you can't research about if something is true before typing trash

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by koboko69: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chia...are we talking about the came thing injust finished streaming or another one?
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by IdrisAdebiye: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari is still THINKING of putting together a ‘think tank’ thank will advise his government! This is very sad. I expect them to come out boldly and say their think tank members have come up with a blue print already. This approach is not different from the current approach of GEJ. This man has nothing NEW to offer!
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
oluafolabi:
Seun is just so shameless these days. Why not confirm a news before putting it on front page? In as much as it is antibuhari anything goes.

At this moment, GMB is responding to live questions from the audience..

Shameless!
I think we should rather be grateful this made fp. At least, let as many people as possible know who the guardiannewsUSA people are. cheesy

This is the second time they've been busted. grin

Registered by one Anthony Ogbo. grin

Shame! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by reborn1: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

E be like you think sey na everybody be blind Bartimaeus like you. Otherwise you would have seen the useless statement from the pretender that I responded to by showing the HYPOCRISY of his party, APCheat =>

So you see am sey na APCheat create tiny island for a very few THIEVES and second of vast many with so little on the ocean of misery
[/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth you paid dingbat. The only thing you do here daily is posting meaningless trash on every thread, even temitemi1 of the GEJ till 2019 is more useful than you. You have no shame, Bleep off and go find a good job. Shameless troll

2 Likes

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Another smear campaign of calumny by a desperate sponsored group.
Non-entities suddenly using GMB for cheap publicity. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by nijanigga: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Why are Nigerians so gullible and fed with lies? I just finished watching GMB spoke at Chatham house live from the comfort of my room and he answered questions from the audience and twitter.
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by anonimi: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
reborn1:
Shut up your dirty mouth you paid dingbat. The only thing you do here daily is posting meaningless trash on every thread, even temitemi1 of the GEJ till 2019 is more useful than you. You have no shame, Bleep off and go find a good job. Shameless troll

Back to Sender, BtS as I see clearly that you are talking about yourself and your personal circumstance!
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by HirstMOG(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
#whereisGMB and #whereisGMBertificate
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Ahmeduana(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
holatin:
why act so gullible, you can't research about if something is true before typing trash
THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME YOU ARE INSULTING ME, THE FIRST ONE I LET IT SLIDE, I WILL LET THIS ONE ALSO TO SLIDE....!

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by holatin(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Faibuhari:
This is getting interesting, how can APC dwell on lies and still belive they can win this election.
you are a big failure, see how gullible you think, watch him live and see how people are asking him live
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by dahjor(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by holatin(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THIS IS YOUR SECOND TIME YOU ARE INSULTING ME, THE FIRST ONE I LET IT SLIDE, I WILL LET THIS ONE ALSO TO SLIDE....!
what will you do, is dat an insult ?
I only asked why you reason like a kid,can't you see that d news is fake ?

get a TV and watch him live
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by gilmaro(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
APC is causing more harm to Buhari's already wrecked reputation with their unending lies.. Lets see how far their lies n fabrication will take them

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by anonimi: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Orikinla:
Another smear campaign of calumny by a desperate sponsored group.
Non-entities suddenly using GMB for cheap publicity.

Corruption stamped out by the EPITOME of corruption himself, chai you guys are taking this your Buhari joke too far don't you think

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029033_failbuhari1_jpeg7ae4bc6a233e1c509b0909ac50860a14

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2030386_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by tbaba1234: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol....

Which one is Guardiannewsusa?? grin Not a credible source of info. The website is littered with anti APC news.
http://www.guardiannewsusa.com/home.html

Who are the writers?

Ohamai Amaize- Former SA to Obanikoro, the brain behind rethink Nigeria, youth wing of the PDP.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohimai_Godwin_Amaize

Okey Ndibe

Chidinma Onyejiuwa - author of this article, an obvious supporter of PDP:

http://scannewsnigeria.com/photo-news/chidinma-onyejiuwa-accuses-apc-leaders-of-playing-dirty-politics-that-have-led-to-south-africas-deliberate-instigation-of-diplomatic-row-with-nigeria-over-the-plan-to-buy-military-hardware-wi/

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/17609-why-does-jonathan-continue-to-tolerate-pdp-rebels-intransigence

One for the trash....

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlara, mynd44
Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by tushburg(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
knightsTempler:

OGA U WILL LIVE LONG

1 Like

Re: Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews by Faibuhari: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

this boy, why are you always pained and fighting like a wizard. Did dogs feed on your placenta that makes you to bark everytime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Domkat Bali Dies At 80. Buhari, Atiku Mourn / Senate To Contractor: Stop Work On Otuoke Road Project / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.