Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her (1360 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (Happy Birthday) / Phyno Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Happy Birthday / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Birthday As He Turns 41 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Lola Shoneyin (born Titilola Atinuke Alexandrah Shoneyin, 26 February 1974, Ibadan, Nigeria) is a Nigerian poet and author who launched her debut novel, The Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives, in the UK in May 2009. Shoneyin has already forged a reputation as an adventurous, humorous and outspoken poet (often classed in the feminist mould), having published three volumes of poetry. In April 2014 she was named on the Hay Festival's Africa39 list of 39 Sub-Saharan African writers aged under 40 with potential and talent to define trends in African literature. She lives in Abuja, Nigeria.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lola_Shoneyin

Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by buygala(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Lala sef

Na who come be dis one again? ....

For posterity's sake..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER embarassed
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Ok,, HBD,, buh I dunno her shaa...
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's wannabee. SMH

Happy Birthday To Her
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Redoil: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Who da fuc.k is this strippling
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's wannabee. SMH

Happy Birthday To Her

This is really uncalled for,
Did you mean only Ngozi, should excel in that field and nobody should, because poeple like you will tag them wannabe.
Everyone can do whatever they choose to do and be whoever they wanna be!
I'm sure Ngozi will be happy to see people taking after her and want to be like her, except she's "beckford" type.

Boy, you can choose to kill your dream, because someone else is excelling in that field and you don't wanna be tagged a wannabe!

Happy Birthday Lola, LLNP and may you excel in whatever you do, so that the "head shaking guy" i quoted above, can shake his head till it rip off!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Rilwayne001: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:
[s] Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's wannabee. SMH [/s]

Happy Birthday To Her

undecided undecided
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2015
aanumama:

This is really uncalled for,
Did you mean only Ngozi, should excel in that field and nobody should, because poeple like you will tag them wannabe.
Everyone can do whatever they choose to do and be whoever they wanna be!
I'm sure Ngozi will be happy to see people taking after her and want to be like her, except she's "beckford" type.

Boy, you can choose to kill your dream, because someone else is excelling in that field and you don't wanna be tagged a wannabe!
Take a chill pill. Afterall, she's 4years older than Chimamanda.

I didn't tag her wannabee because she's an author but she can't carve a niche for herself when it comes to dressing and makeup.

Must she copy how Chimamanda plait her hair and smile? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

I didn't tag her wannabee because she's an author but she can't carve a niche for herself when it comes to dressing and makeup.

Your point still doesn't make sense, is plaiting hair for Ngozi alone
so everyone that plaits hair is her wannabe?
Infact you can tag her a wannabe because of her skin color sef.

1 Like

Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Rilwayne001: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

When will you have sense

1 Like

Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by jackpot(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lola and Lala 2015 cheesy
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by tpiar: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
Lala sef

Na who come be dis one again? ....

Soyinka's daughter in law I think.
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by tpiar: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by NegeduGrace(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
I just comin 2 commentus here oo..lol
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by badassProdigy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
make i park my bus for here...
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by ichommy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Happy Birthday
Re: Lola Shoneyin Turns 41 Today! Happy Birthday To Her by Wendy80(f): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

SMH for some post. So u can copy someone's smile? Hmm na wa. I know a lot of pple with ds hair style even b4 Chimamanda became popular.
HBD Lola

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra, Orezi, Denrele Join MC Galaxy At House Warming Party / ”why We Date Married Men” – Nigerian Ladies / Rio Ferdinand's Wife Rebecca Ellison Dies From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.