Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser (3467 Views)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Which Among These Tribes Can You See A Husband Beater Like This? (Photo) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
The rate of domestic violence pepertrated by women is at an all time high. By some calculations as high as 90%. Men are the unfortunate victims of this wickedness. The good men in their homes are constantly pummeled by their wives and verbally and emotionally abused until many have lost every sense of self worth. Yet they can't speak out boldly because of societal expectations. Men are dying of high blood pressure in their millions because of this. But when a man gives his wife a love tap, the society calls for his head!
For the unmarried and divorced men who will not want to make the mistake of marrying an abuser and beater because of the terrible consequences here are the signs to look out for.

1, She always picks quarrels easily.
2, She does not respect other men and is quick to rain abuses on other men who offends her even in your presence.
3, She does not see verbal abuse and name calling as any biggie.
4, She is too possessive and does not respect boundaries.
5, She throws tantrums and smashes items whenever she is angry.
6, She is hot tempered, highly suspicious of all your activities and highly insecure.
7, She is a firm believer in the mantra of real men do not beat women but supports and makes excuses for women who insult, abuse, humiliate and beat their husbands.

And finally, she is very uncomfortable with posts like this and therefore will attack or ignore this post.
Add yours. Cherio people!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Dyt(f): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Picks nose

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Enegod(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2015
Did the poor OP's woman beat the shit out of his poor little asss?

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Gloriagee(f): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
Tell me u're kidding please...too funnny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Enegod:
Posts like this encourage women who assault their husbands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Gloriagee:
Nothing funny about wives assaulting and abusing their husbands. This your mindset that men reporting violence against them is funny is surely a sign that you support it and may even be a pepertrator.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by SAMBARRY: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
#singing in Tiwa savage'svoice#

Eminado Eminado Eminado Eminado Eminado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Gloriagee(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Way funnier, bros! I do not subscribe to physical violence by any sex and I never fight but since u can tell my mindset is probably different from my actions, I guess I must subscribe to your superior way of thinking, lest I be labelled a husband beater embarassed

dinachi:

Nothing funny about wives assaulting and abusing their husbands. This your mindset that men reporting violence against them is funny is surely a sign that you support it and may even be a pepertrator.
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by omegdeluxe(f): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Just passing by lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by 5minsmadness: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gloriagee:
Why should he be kidding?

Why is it funny?

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gloriagee:
Way funnier, bros! I do not subscribe to physical violence by any sex and I never fight but since u can tell my mindset is probably different from my actions, I guess I must subscribe to your superior way of thinking, lest I be labelled a husband beater embarassed
Will you label wife battery funny?

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Gloriagee(f): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
I'm not sure I need to explain my thot process to u but since u asked.... His claim that The rate of domestic violence pepertrated by women is at an all time high. By some calculations as high as 90% is plain ridiculous IMO. Not sure I have the energy for people who cook up statistics, abeg

5minsmadness:

Why should he be kidding?

Why is it funny?

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by 5minsmadness: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gloriagee:
I'm not sure I need to explain my thot process to u but since u asked.... His claim that The rate of domestic violence pepertrated by women is at an all time high. By some calculations as high as 90% is plain ridiculous IMO. Not sure I have the energy for people who cook up statistics, abeg

Oh that part.
Ok.

You don't need to explain your thought process to me. Doing so anyway, shows politeness.
Thanks.
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Some men deserve beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
dinachi:

Exactly

making light of instances of male abuse actually perpetuates the abuse and makes men loth to come out
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by johnjon: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow finally.

Tag:
LadyX
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
its quote fascinating to watch my uncles wife beat him up those days.She is as tall as iroko, while my uncle is almost a midget. Brutality! !! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ok, jokes apart.Women please stop beating and abusing your husbands/bfs undecided
If you think just because he is a man and won't shed tears, remember as you sleep, he just might be awake regretting ever getting married.He might just go to the toilet to shed a tear or two cry cry cry.BUT, if he abuses you, do not hesitate to rearrange his brain with AkaoOdo tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by LadyX(f): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
johnjon:
Wow finally.

Tag:
LadyX

Thanks!
Lemme read it grin grin

*modified*
Op, your statistics of 90% are too exaggerated. Abeg modify that!
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by LadyX(f): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Enegod:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
brito:
Some men deserve beating
Would you say Amen, if I say some women deserves beating?

6 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by kandiikane(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Gloriagee:

I actually believe the 90percent. Women love to raise their hands and open their mouths too quick. Women resort to violence more than men but the men won't know that it is domestic violence because there is no such thing as husband beater in our society. It is seen as a joke for a woman to beat a man, so it isn't taken seriously, people just laugh at it. Plus, many times women don't actually pummel the guys, just slaps and hits, may not seem major to what the men usually do to women due to size and strength differences but still violence is violence and abuse is abuse no matter how small.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by YourCoffin: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Cosigned but a more effective solution is retaliation. An eye for an eye keeps the devil in thy place....

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
Miriaj of the mcdokwe saga is a confirmed husband abuser and beater. Pls my brothers beware of such.
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
The other day it was a woman that tore the hubbys privates with her bare hands!
Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by remsonik(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
dinachi:
Miriaj of the mcdokwe saga is a confirmed husband abuser and beater. Pls my brothers beware of such.
And you are you not a wife beater. With all the mouths you make running around on threads woman beat you fall yakata for ground na thread you come open

Lemme laugh more abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
remsonik:

And you are you not a wife beater. With all the mouths you make running around on threads woman beat you fall yakata for ground na thread you come open

Lemme laugh more abeg
So you support husband beaters and abusers?
You just betrayed your brain. It is time you take your drugs!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by remsonik(f): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
dinachi:

So you support husband beaters and abusers?
You just betrayed your brain. It is time you take your drugs!

I don't support husband beaters and abusers
But for you who will always hate on women and with the kind of hate message you pass round on here if your wife beats you its a fair game cos its a proven fact that your brain needs a few hard resets occasionally.

And also your assumption was wrong,its the other way round 90% of abuse cases are mostly perpetrated by men.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by KanwuliaJara: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
*dusting my jokko. . . . IRMO* cool

OP!

Please, can you provide female examples of "AKURE DEJIs" around Africa to buttress your points!

Thanks in advancement! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by dinachi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
remsonik:

I don't support husband beaters and abusers
But for you who will always hate on women and with the kind of hate message you pass round on here if your wife beats you its a fair game cos its a proven fact that your brain needs a few hard resets occasionally.

And also your assumption was wrong,its the other way round 90% of abuse cases are mostly perpetrated by men.
Produce one quote where I hate on women.
If asking dirty women to clean their puccys and denouncing verbal abuse equates hating on women to you then in all honesty you need to get checked before your condition gets out of hand.
Meanwhile you are supporting husband battery in your second sentence and that clearly betrays your mindset.
YOU are the hater and disseminator of hate messages and according to your warped reasoning you need some ass whopping to correct your lunacy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Husband Beater And Abuser by Pidggin(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

Produce one quote where I hate on women.
If asking dirty women to clean their puccys and denouncing verbal abuse equates hating on women to you then in all honesty you need to get checked before your condition gets out of hand.
Meanwhile you are supporting husband battery in your second sentence and that clearly betrays your mindset.
YOU are the hater and disseminator of hate messages and according to your warped reasoning you need some ass whopping to correct your lunacy.

Hmmmm interesting...I can see you have serious issues. You are sick man, did a woman defile you? How come you've taken it upon yourself to judge females without thinking? How do u provide for your family(if you have one) because the time you spend posting rubbish insults shows you are not meeting up to your financial obligations. Keep quoting me kid, because it seems it's your job. You are real sick. You have no inhibitions in pouring vile words cause of your mental condition. I promise to be your albatross on NL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husbands Will Be Scarce By 2023- Women Group / What Would You Do, If Certain People Do Not Like You For Just No Cause? / Hbd To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.