Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him (1275 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today (Happy Birthday) / Tunde Adebimpe Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today! / Phyno Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by lalasticlala(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Babatunde Omoroga "Tunde" Adebimpe (born February 25, 1975) is an American musician, actor, director, and visual artist best known as the lead singer of the Brooklyn-based band TV on the Radio. His last name "Adebimpe" means "the crown is complete" in Yoruba[

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunde_Adebimpe

Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by buygala(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Scariest beard I have seen in a while cry

Who did Lalasticlala say he is again? ... because all the stuff he wrote up there rings no bells embarassed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM SHA embarassed
Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by lalasticlala(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
buygala:
Scariest beard I have seen in a while cry

Who did Lalasticlala say he is again? ... because all the stuff he wrote up there rings no bells embarassed
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM SHA embarassed

Lol. Funny u
Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by ejikeme(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2015
nerd and creepy......
Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by Redoil: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
And who he is he
Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by vizkiz: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
its not like I know this nigga, neither do I give a furck about him...I just had to drop a comment cuz I know this will soon be on FP undecided

1 Like

Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by englishmart(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2015
happy birthday to him.... He was my friend....
Re: Tunde Adebimpe Turns 40 Today! Happy Birthday To Him by kingopta(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pencil: " I'm sorry..
Eraser: " For what ?? You didn't do
anything wrong..
Pencil:" I'm sorry, you get hurt because of
me.
Whenever I made a mistake, you're always
there to erase
it, But as you make
my mistakes vanish,you lose a part of
yourself
and get smaller and smaller each time.. .
Eraser: " That's true, but I don't really
mind, You see, I was made to do this, I was
made to help you whenever you do
something
wrong, even though one day I know I'll be
gone..
I'm actually happy with my job.. So please,
stop worrying I
hate seeing
you sad... "Our Parents are like the eraser,
where as
we children are the pencil.. They're always
there for their children,
cleaning up their mistakes.. Sometimes
along
the way they get hurt and become smaller
(older and
eventually pass on) Take care
of your Parents, treat them with kindness
and most especially love them." May God give
our
parents long life,
AMEN!!

(1) (Reply)

(pictures) WIZKID 'starboy's Debut Concert In The Gambia / Lagos Babe Dupe Bovi Without Giving Him Sex -- ( Comedy ) / Kourtney Kardashian Shares Her Major Throwback Photos From 1979 With Kris Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.