Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken (475 Views)

2016/2017 ESUTECH UTME Aspirant Lest Meet Here Or On Whatsapp@ 08184071323 / He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken-tips To Academic Success / Disclaimer! The Miraculous FUTO Owerri Water Actually Came From Broken Pipeline! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He That Thinketh He Fall,take Heed Lest He Be Broken by Bosch10(m): 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
As a futarian,i have observed many things happening in the academic sector on campus,especially concerning their results.Certain things which are sometimes strange happen ceaselessly.some have committed suicide on seeing their result because it was far beyond their expectation.many as a result of frustration,loose interest in schooling and force themselves to withdraw untimely.Many are on probation,futa has withdrawn some as a result of incompetence.some cheat in exams for the fear of failure and they are caught,this is synonymos to 'jumping from frying pan to the fire',because futa has zero tolerance for cultism and examination malpractise.Some are enjoying futa while some are enduring futa.some keep passing,some keep failing.Two thing usually happen on seeing your result.Its either you are happy and proud or you become gentle.Some have slangs like'a g.p that cant flash mtn number'some say that some have a g.p of 'sin30'.The reason for this thread is to encourage you and motivate you as a student irrespective of your school.Todays failure doesnt depict your future.I am telling you that you can still make it,if you believe so.Many great people of today have onced failed at one time or the other.If you havent failed before,you cant value success.I was once a victim of failure but thank God that my life is increasing positively.Never look down on yourself.Many start with first class,but they are now struggling to graduate with a 2.1.So,he that thinketh he stand,take heed less he fall.If you are in first class,thank God.But be careful not to fall,dont relax until the end.
If your results,g.p,c.g.p.a,is nothing to write home about,dont wallow in regret,remorse,depression or self pity,dont let your challenges weigh you down.You can rise,you are not a failure,God created you to be a success.you can live above your limitation,you are a victor and not a victim.HE THAT THINKETH HE FALL,TAKE HEED LEST HE BE BROKEN.Please share and help someone build his/her confidence.Hit like if you believe you are a success.
AKINNIJESU

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Your Free Campus Advert Listing(sell Your Old Items) / Get Your Jamb Print Out Without Ebundle Card. / Principles Of Children And The Young-adult Learning;"the FOUR 'i's".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.