Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

What Do We Call This,_________ ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do We Call This,_________ ? (1465 Views)

What Do We Call This,_________ ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ezeonline2(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2015
I call it spiritual madness

Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Like I always say
Religion is and still remains the greatest mind control tool invented by man

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Vision4God: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Initiation process I gues
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
missjenna:
Like I always say
Religion is and still remains the greatest mind control tool invented by man
dont deceive yourself religion was not invested by man.
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2015
booket:

Hmmm, nice answer
Please can you do me the warm pleasure of telling me who invented religion?
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 28, 2015
booket:
God didn't invent religion o. Jesus wasn't religious.

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Hmmm, nice answer
Please can you do me the warm pleasure of telling me who invented religion?

He can't, best he would do is dug out some quotes from the Bible. That's all they do when engage in a rational discuss pertaining to religion. Watch out!
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

He can't, best he would do is dug out some quotes from the Bible. That's all they do when engage in a rational discuss pertaining to religion. Watch out!

Lol
Its quite surprising, the way people think these days
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

He wouldn't even find any that holds water.
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
He wouldn't even find any that holds water.

Lol! You think religious fanatics care whether their argument is credible or not provided bible is the source? You don't know these set of people bro. They don't give a hoot, really.
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
missjenna:

Lol
Its quite surprising, the way people think these days

Common sense seems to be the most expensive asset in today's world.
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! You think religious fanatics care whether their argument is credible or not provided bible is the source? You don't know these set of people bro. They don't give a hoot, really.
Lol! The earlier we start correcting them, the better for everyone. I'm waiting for him to oppose what I said and we'll dig out facts from the bible together. That was how they came one time and said looking good (wearing jewelries, trousers, makeup and the likes) is sin. angry angry
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! The earlier we start correcting them, the better for everyone. I'm waiting for him to oppose what I said and we'll dig out facts from the bible together. That was how they came one time and said looking good (wearing jewelries, trousers, makeup and the likes) is sin. angry angry

grin grin
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin grin
Very funny right?? No mind them grin grin
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Very funny right?? No mind them grin grin

It's hilarious but more sickening for a human with brains to think in that manner. Had I come across such comment I'll just laugh it off and won't even dare to engage the person on why those things are sins, it's like pouring water on a stone.
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's hilarious but more sickening for a human with brains to think in that manner. Had I come across such comment I'll just laugh it off and won't even dare to engage the person on why those things are sins, it's like pouring water on a stone.
That's true. Most of the times their minds are already made up as to what they were made to believe hence any contrary idea (even if it's from the bible) is a baloney. Well, I'm not going to keep mute.
#WipeOutIgnoranceFromTheChurch!
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by malonephill(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Did I miss road
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by ronald4lif(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That's true. Most of the times their minds are already made up as to what they were made to believe hence any contrary idea (even if it's from the bible) is a baloney. Well, I'm not going to keep mute.
#WipeOutIgnoranceFromTheChurch!

Lol! Normally, I don't keep quiet either. But I have to be sure of the sanity of the messenger(s) before engaging them on a discuss. The one who said those things is not mentally stable in my opinion
Re: What Do We Call This,_________ ? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Normally, I don't keep quiet either. But I have to be sure of the sanity of the messenger(s) before engaging them on a discuss. The one who said those things is not mentally stable in my opinion
Hahahaa! I kind of agree grin

(1) (Reply)

Quran Reading Full Al Quran Mp3 For Android / Deliverance / Businesses And Works That A Good Child Of God Should Not Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.