Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? (782 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by princejenks(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
I just met this lady after breaking up with my ex of two years. We started off as friends and i later asked her out,after like four months. On getting closer to her,i started observing some behaviours i disliked. I noticed she was the haughty type,too inquisitive for my liking and most of all not down with lovey dovey stuffs,so i gave her some space for sometime. Well,after some time we made up but she had already dated someone in between but had broken up with him after a while. I tried to rekindle the relationship by taking her out and doing those things ladies love. It paid off and she let me in. Fast forward to this day,i was at her place one weekend,we had just had fun and as we jay in bed,she started telling me stuffs about her ex;he is so nice,caring and domesticated. I kept my cool even though i was fuming inside cos i never asked for all this needless info. Well,shortly afterwards,she served me the food she had prepared earlier;rice and chicken. As i was eating,i begged her to help me buy drinks(for both of us),that was when she started spewing her earlier nonsense talk about her ex this,ex that. She said she cant prepare the meal and still go and get the drinks and i was like baby,am your guest and i would have done same if i had you over. She wont bulge,and that got me so infuriated and i gave it to her,telling her if her ex was that good and 'domesticated',why didnt she keep him? I planned spending the night but i had to hurriedly leave after giving her a piece of my mind. Pls what do you guys make of her wanting a domesticated guy?
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by buygala(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Op is insecure

Work on your self-confidence and every other thing shall be added unto you embarassed

Division of Labour will not make your peniss shorter undecided

Isn't it on this same Nairaland that we saw Mikel Obi cooking for his girlfriend? .... did that make him less of a man in any way?

YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, NOT A ROBOT OR A SLAVE angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by alberto2k(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Goto awka ibom and find a houseboy for her undecided
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by Samiceman: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
So op, what do u want us to do? Its not like she's going to see this post and act on it

And we don't gossip here on NL
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by falconey(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2015
OP let me get my thinking HAT
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by naijaboiy: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2015
That was sooooo wrong of her.

You don't bring up your "ex" in your relationship and compare them with your present bf. Especially in situations like this.

Everybody is different and she cannot say that her "ex" was totally perfect.

If he was then why did they break up? undecided

Some confused set of girls sha undecided
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by kinglekan: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Mtcheeeeewww!!! All dis my ex was dis and dt sure means she nids to grow up. pour some water on her.

1 Like

Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by princejenks(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
That was sooooo wrong of her.

You don't bring up your "ex" in your relationship and compare them with your present bf. Especially in situations like this.

Everybody is different and she cannot say that her "ex" was totally perfect.

If he was then why did they break up? undecided

Some confused set of girls sha undecided
my thoughts exactly
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2015
If she wants a domesticated anything, she should buy a fvcking dog! What nonsense.
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by princejenks(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Op is insecure

Work on your self-confidence and every other thing shall be added unto you embarassed

Division of Labour will not make your peniss shorter undecided

Isn't it on this same Nairaland that we saw Mikel Obi cooking for his girlfriend? .... did that make him less of a man in any way?

YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, NOT A ROBOT OR A SLAVE angry
nah,you just don't seem to get my point. Am very confident of myself but I don't need needless comparisons with anybody,she has the freedom of choice,why didn't she keep her ex?
Re: She Wants A Domesticated Guy,what Do You Guys Think? by princejenks(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
If she wants a domesticated anything, she should buy a fvcking dog! What nonsense.
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Remind Your Man That You Love Him / Why A Curvaceous Booty Drives Men Wild. / Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.