Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] (57333 Views)

A Day At Abuja House, London / Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
datribune:
[s]

When d history of lagos state & indeed nigeria is written, d Asiwaju's name will be written in gold. He transformed d city of lagos thru visionary leadership inspite of spirited attempts by OBJ's govt to cripple his administration. He put in place a succession process which threw up d indefatigable governor of lagos state, Raji Fashola. Tinubu is instrumental to d deepening of democracy in nigeria by scuttling d ambition of d dysfunctional PDP to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
Calm down on rumours & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt & was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. All allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, dysfunctional PDP.[/s]

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ttalk: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
datribune:

When d history of lagos state & indeed nigeria is written, d Asiwaju's name will be written in gold. He transformed d city of lagos thru visionary leadership inspite of spirited attempts by OBJ's govt to cripple his administration. He put in place a succession process which threw up d indefatigable governor of lagos state, Raji Fashola. Tinubu is instrumental to d deepening of democracy in nigeria by scuttling d ambition of d dysfunctional PDP to turn Nigeria into a one-party hegemony.
Calm down on rumours & focus on facts. To date d only accusation against d Jagaban was d politically orchestrated allegation dat he had a foreign account. dis allegation by d OBJ govt & was found to be spurious as he had d account b4 becoming governor of lagos state. All allegations against Tinubu ar baseless & unproven unlike Bode George, d leader & godfather of PDP in lagos state who is an ex-convict dat was jailed for corruption.
Nigeria owes d Jagaban & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, dysfunctional PDP.

YOU ON POINT BRO

By the time APC win this election Tinubu's name will go down in history as a legend opposition one of the few democrat of our time

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ttalk: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=31104191][/quote]

Take it or leave it

Jagaban commands followership than the best of your political idol, dead or alive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ttalk:

Take it or leave it

Jagaban commands followership than the best of your political idol, dead or alive

We will fix your jagaban next month. wink
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ttalk:

YOU ON POINT BRO

By the time APC win this election Tinubu's name will go down in history as a legend opposition one of the few democrat of our time

Unfortunately APC will not win which will mark the beginning of tinubu's political decline. he has thrown in all he has in this battle and a defeat will crash him politically.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lancelott:
bro there iss nothing wrong in thay, why are we killing ourselves over it??

If true there is absolutely nothing wrong afterall he went with his own funds but if its a lie then everything is wrong.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ttalk: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Unfortunately APC will not win which will mark the beginning of Tinubu's political decline. he has thrown in all he has in this battle and a defeat will crash him politically.

Let us be objective for once please.

Tell me what control you have over the people of SW and Lagos in particular that makes you say PDP will win in that region?

Tinubu has influence and followership that can make him swing vote to whoever candidate he wants

Remember your Jonathan came at the wee of election in 2011 to appeal with the so called man you are castigating

Even if for no any other thing, the mind of SW is now harden to vote out the clueless one because of empty threat that is coming from someone like you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ttalk:

[s]Let us be objective for once please.

Tell me what control you have over the people of SW and Lagos in particular that makes you say PDP will win in that region?

Tinubu has influence and followership that can make him swing vote to whoever candidate he wants

Remember your Jonathan came at the wee of election in 2011 to appeal with the so called man you are castigation

Even if for no any other thing, the mind of SW is now harden to out the clueless one because of empty threat that is coming from someone like you[/s]

I don't speak empty words. Just wait for March 28th and see what will happen in the SW.

Enough said.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ttalk: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't speak empty words. Just wait for March 28th and see what will happen in the SW.

Enough said.

It is empty unless you are able to convince me with proof

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Ambulance should be on standby ooo because buhari won't be speaking for 5min as he use to during his campaign ooooooo cheesy grin cheesy
Were Aro ati yabaleft on rampage grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by egift(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bokoharam:

WHY DON'T YOU SAY, "OVER YOUR DEAD BODY WILL GEJ RULE YOU AGAIN" JUST LIKE AMAECHI;
AND THEN, SIMPLE BUY YOUR BURIAL SPOT AT IKOYI VAULT LIKE FASHOLA BEFORE MARCH 28TH!

Bokoharam supporting Jonathan, what is new?
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Almightyperes: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
The fate awaiting Buhari brings to mind that of Mitt Romney who was so deceived into believing he would be elected America’s next president in 2012, he had only a victory speech on election night when he was roundly defeated.When the history of the 2015 presidential election is finally written, it will be recalled that the postponement of the election for six weeks was the final nail in the coffin of the APC.:-
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by chukel(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Exactly! Let us just wait and see. Buhari's case will be like that of Mit Romney who felt that no matter what he was going to win the American presidential election. he only prepared a victory speech because he was so sure of defeating Obama but alas, he lost.

BTW, I have never made mockery of buhari's health on this forum because I don't think it is good to mock people with health problem; I think it is wicked.

That said, I don't see buhari ever ruling Nigeria again. This is not about an Igbo man telling Yorubas what to do; it is a fact on ground. You will see this mathematics play out next month.

Let me also add that it is bad omen for any presidential candidate not to get the support of the Igbos in Nigeria; check Nigeria's history. Go and write this down, buhari does not have the support of the Igbo and will never be president.

dancing to Omawunmi's megbele and waiting for 28th march. grin grin grin grin
u must be crazy for having conceived that thought, talkless of typing it. one thing with u tanoids is that u have completely lost touch with reality. either you dont kn this or u have decided to live in deceit and falsehood. whichever it is, u will be shocked at the outcome of this election. u loquacious lots shouldnt shift the elections again. gej is gone. i'm an igbo and will vote GMB. many Igbos will do same. like if you are an igbo man or woman and want CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
chukel:
[s]u must be crazy for having conceived that thought, talkless of typing it. one thing with u tanoids is that u have completely lost touch with reality. either you dont kn this or u have decided to live in deceit and falsehood. whichever it is, u will be shocked at the outcome of this election. u loquacious lots shouldnt shift the elections again. gej is gone. i'm an igbo and will vote GMB. many Igbos will do same. like if you are an igbo man or woman and want CHANGE[/s].

Ok foolish Igbo eediot, fvck off my mentions and stay on your lane.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by chukel(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ok foolish Igbo eediot, fvck off my mentions and stay on your lane.
a rat will always be a rat. anencephalic boy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by sparkleboy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
onatisi:
even if obama and the imf promises to cancel our debts if buhari wins , buhari will still lose and stupidly for him he will still contest again in 2019 just wait and see

Lol
He'll be 76 then grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by ellechrystal(f): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
hogwash!
Same to u
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by fareed69(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demdem:

The General will surely outlive those that want him dead.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by fareed69(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Slynonny:
Mallam Buhari is still putting on these same cloth for days now.
Absolutely Mallam Buhari is sick.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

Real sense my Foot
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by onatisi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
sparkleboy:

Lol
He'll be 76 then grin grin
that guy will buy presidential nomination form even on his death bed. He is simply addicted to it .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Ebukaokeke5: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Strongly n gallantly doing his ryt things.That's d man of the moment.The next president of Nigeria from may 29.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by lakefist(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
ellechrystal:
Story for d Gods,
If u like quote n insult me, this man looks sick for all
I care.
I hope he speaks well o.
Wish him all d best though.

YOur papa look sick needs attention

Ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by fareed69(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
I know that by now some people would Surely be having high BP cos they won't believe this' Young man' would be able to deliver this speech after Claims and counter claims about his Health Situation.

I remember the popular Fuji Musician KWAM that said in 1 of his Album E ni to ni ko ku asa ju E ku, Oro bi Ekun ki ta woko owo ni labalaba fi n jari wo gbo. Meaning any 1 that says I should die will die before me.

FFK Shame on to you
Fayose Shame on to you
GeJ shame on to you
Can see the peoples Generel radiant and looking Good

Sei Baba
Sei Osinbajo

ASO Rock straight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by fareed69(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
dougivilla:
Yea, like Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomole and GMB himself abi?

Does that make Sense to you!
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Gamesound(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
this man is reali sickoo just look @ him

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Faraidi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
Fayose can say whatever he likes, PDP can wish him whatever they like

Buhari will be the President of Nigeria in 2015
let us see how only your vote will make him president.
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=15pt]This is the Vintage Buhari that PDP don't want you to know of...this is the Buhari they would rather want you not to have a first time experience with but to form an impression based on the lies that PDP manufactures.

PDP......your time is up in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Lancelott(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

He his healthier, richer, more successful and widely recognized than your failed father.
haba let's use common sense...his votes counts. Did he abuse Buhari?? He only said to him, Buhari looks sick and he wished Buhari well. Why must you call someone's dad a failure?? Haba its very wrong jare....is this how to argue in a civilized way?? Not abusing you, just saying tho...pls respect others
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
chukel:
a rat will always be a rat. anencephalic boy.

May fire consume you wherever you are you, useless bastarrd sired by mad village monkeys. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Lancelott(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
babasanti:
Buhari is very sick, the picture says it all. if he likes let him visit obama, they are humans. All we know is dat GEJ must remain president till 2019 and no foreign country can stop that. As mighty as usa is they can't try any rubbish with north korea that's to tell you some country leaders too their brain the touch. [[[If GEJ doesn't win, our militants will sink all oil wells in nigeria , then it won't be a case of $50 per barell it will be $0 ie a dollar will be exchanged for 1,000 naira then we will see how britain that has never be useful to nigeria will help]]]. Stupid useless and diabolic party. GEJ tillllllllll 2019.
pls election no be do or die...abeg may the best man win..don't quote me with GEJ or #sai Buhari cos am not supporting either
Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by chukel(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May fire consume you wherever you are you, useless bastarrd sired by mad village monkeys. grin grin grin
i called u a rat and u raised fire. rats are always scared of fire cos of what it does to their ears. a gam emegi ihe oku ji nti oke eme. agamevu. efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Chatham House, London [Photos] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
chukel:
[s] i called u a rat and u raised fire. rats are always scared of fire cos of what it does to their ears. a gam emegi ihe oku ji nti oke eme. agamevu. efulefu.[/s]

Go and die somewhere with your frustration. useless and hopeless good-for-nothing swine. Go curse your father "me him ihe ukwu" useless dog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.